Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americanpatriot, et al.:

Hey, I hear ya'.

I'm browsing using Firefox, I use WP (Corel Suite) for "Office applications', I program/develop using non-M$ tools (Borland/CodeGear), etc. ok, you get the idea. I function just fine w/o M$ - except the O/S, ... heck, maybe it's time to repartition and install Linux and 'go forward'...

NEWBREED: This thread is related and spells out explicitly that the issue has less to do with the availability and mobility of talented high-tech people, but much more about lowering labor costs here (eg. the imposition of slavery once again in America)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=58029

Quiz of the day:
    How many unemployed or underemployed US engineers do you think there are? (I know the answer, do you?)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why can't the trolls on this site spell? Why can't they write in something that remotely appears to be English?

Can't we ever get any smart trolls here?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Cool. Thank you to CountFloyd and PhredE. I appreciate the intelligent information.

AP
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Why can't the trolls on this site spell? Why can't they write in something that remotely appears to be English?

Can't we ever get any smart trolls here?

Yes, thanks Count!

I'm making it a point to correct any Trolls that commit a sufficiently large number of misspellings and typos from here forward...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and thanks for the ppl who waste time reading them!! thats what I want.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

I love my fellow Americans. They are the Best at everything. I am here to converse with them.

I don't do lectures with trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    freedom of migration
    It sounds like we have a new amnesty phrase for illegals.
    I can't believe the POTUS would use such a word to describe human beings. Usually this word describes a behavior of animals. Amazing.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yea, like we need more unemployed computer technicians.

I've heard computer science curriculums have lost the appeal they once had because of all the hb1 holders taking jobs & depressing wages.

Don't we have a couple of un/underemployed computer people here?

Gates, who runs a foundation with his wife that is the world's largest charity, said flexibility of movement for higher-skilled workers was especially important for his global company.
    First of all Gates- Americans are the most highly skilled and productive people in the world. What makes you think Mexicans would be highly-skilled?
    Gates- you and your wife are pigs. You aren't satisfied with being the "richest people" in the world, but you want even more. You are both gluttons.
    I wish you could remember where you came from. Because without the freedoms granted to you as an American, you wouldn't have come close to achieving any of your goals. And you certainly wouldn't have become one of the most powerful or richest man in the world.
    Don't you have any alliegance to your fellow Americans? Don't you love your country, Mr. Gates? If you answered no to either question, you should be deported along with your family.

This migration thing is a new and big word for the corporate criminals. And guess what? It's all one way. There are many towns in Mexico were there are no men because they left and never went back to take care of the children they left behind. There are many women taking care of children alone in Mexico and want a fence to stop their men from leaving their kids behind.
    And Bill Gates encourages Mexicans to continue to migrate one way over the U.S. border.

The following describes the Bush/Kennedy/Gates strategy for prosperity:

"That there are men in all countries who get their living by war, and by keeping up the quarrels of Nations, is as shocking as it is true; but when those who are concerned in the government of a country make it their study to sow discord, and cultivate prejudices among Nations, it becomes the more unpardonable."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast