Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I have come to the conclusion that when these people were kids...they were selfish little spoiled bratts...and they were greedy then too! THEY WERE NEVER TAUGHT TO SHARE!
    Allowing their selfishness to grow.......they have become greedy evil men and women! Thinking they have only themselves to answer to...
    Hummmmmm....I think they are in for a big SURPRISE!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    loservillelabor wrote:
    Get that out of your mind. We don't grade anyone here for spelling.
    Well, I can't type. Am I the only one on the website that uses the 'edit' function?

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

Well, I can't type. Am I the only one on the website that uses the 'edit' function?
    No, I use it too!

olivermyboy wrote:
    Not hardly, I don`t think there has been one post or comment that I have`nt used it on. unless it was copied.
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Seems to me, between Beto and all of us, that we all can agree we all have a problem, it is with people like Bill Gates, the OBL crowds, trolls and moronic presidents.

Bill Gates does not get it, how can he with living in his Washington Lake 48,000 square foot home, with a garage that can accomodate 30 cars? Now he has every right to build any home he wants with money he earns, but for him to live this way, and then start replacing people at Microsoft with foreign workers, who purportedly are paid significantly less than their American counterparts, then we all have to say someone should cry fowl on this man and his politics.

Yes, I bet this is what Billy thinks is his ultimate revenge for being kicked around in school all those years "yeah, you'll see, I'll be filthy rich, hire you then I will replace you with a cheap foreign worker!". Geniuses revenge.

So what I am trying to understand is, why the trip to Mexico? Was he courting the government so he could move his company down there, so he can mass produce his products for far cheaper than he is now? Was he hoping to encourage more illegal aliens, thus inundating America, so our government would feel they had no option but to give immediate amnesty so Billy can have his gardeners, maids and cheap techs, and pay them less too (see, he and Marie Antoinette have so much in common)?

Maybe since he has tasted his nerds revenge, he is now simply blood thirsty towards all Americans. We can only guess why Bill has turned on us, other than the fact that he is a jerk-face liberal OBLer globalist, out to turn a buck and screw Americans in the process.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Seems to me, between Beto and all of us, that we all can agree we all have a problem, it is with people like Bill Gates, the OBL crowds, trolls and moronic presidents.

Bill Gates does not get it, how can he with living in his Washington Lake 48,000 square foot home, with a garage that can accomodate 30 cars? Now he has every right to build any home he wants with money he earns, but for him to live this way, and then start replacing people at Microsoft with foreign workers, who purportedly are paid significantly less than their American counterparts, then we all have to say someone should cry fowl on this man and his politics.

Yes, I bet this is what Billy thinks is his ultimate revenge for being kicked around in school all those years "yeah, you'll see, I'll be filthy rich, hire you then I will replace you with a cheap foreign worker!". Geniuses revenge.

So what I am trying to understand is, why the trip to Mexico? Was he courting the government so he could move his company down there, so he can mass produce his products for far cheaper than he is now? Was he hoping to encourage more illegal aliens, thus inundating America, so our government would feel they had no option but to give immediate amnesty so Billy can have his gardeners, maids and cheap techs, and pay them less too (see, he and Marie Antoinette have so much in common)?

Maybe since he has tasted his nerds revenge, he is now simply blood thirsty towards all Americans. We can only guess why Bill has turned on us, other than the fact that he is a jerk-face liberal OBLer globalist, out to turn a buck and screw Americans in the process.
    For some reason i am thinking Bill Gates thinks he conquered USA in Windows Installation and now he wants to conquer Mexico(it is his next market), and then other countries.And then he can buy the moon with all our money.
    Do you think Bill Gates is defending America or doing something about against Illegal Immigration????????

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    I am 6 hours far from the border so i do not know if people is still crossing illegaly.
    BUT i heard in radio a lot of news about Illegal Immigration.
    It seems it took a long period since i entered to his forums and now i am hearing the same INFO in the NEWS.
    I already told you guys news in here are REATRDED so for that reason i prefer Internet. (it is more faster)
    So are you going to build the Wall???????????
    Our news is a mouth for the rich and powerful. I don't know if that is what you meant by "retarded." but I think that will work for most of our news. The fence/wall isn't looking good. The people that make laws don't seem to notice no one is obeying. I really think that what will end everyone coming here will be no money and no jobs. This might be from government action or just collapse of the economy. Lots of people are losing their homes here.
    I meant the news about illegal immigration are moving slow in here in mexican news until 2 months ago. Now i am hearing many info. So i concluded the internet is more faster informimg us......

"This might be from government action or just collapse of the economy. Lots of people are losing their homes here" If USA economy collapses we all collapses with US.
    And how is possible Lots of people are losing their homes there, please explain me..............

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    Are you going to call him a traitor now?
    Your V*******V right I am Bill Gates BRAGS about hiring Indians, and probably your countrymen as well!! When will he brag about hiring AMERICANS?? The guy sux. He is not innovaitve, intelligent or forward thinking. He is simply a greedy a-hole. He can suck a microchip for all I care.......
    I think that Gates has been trying to bring Indians for the longest time and hasn't had much luck...so now he is looking closer to home, but not at home. He is craving for some attention and he is probably blowing some smoke to generate some controversy.

About treason...

I think that finding labor in the global free market as opposed to home is okay up to a point. My personal opinion is that is better to fill those positions with citizens.

Foreigners on temporary visas can eventually return to their countries with skills developed here in America. Nobody is really paying close attention to the long term consequences of this...

We stand a chance of loosing our technological edge in America in the long run, with our without cheaper labor, simply because we are opening the doors to some groups that have questionable loyalty to our country.

I am not implying that this applies to all those on temporary visas...but it probably applies to a significant percentage of that group.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Yea, like we need more unemployed computer technicians.

I've heard computer science curriculums have lost the appeal they once had because of all the hb1 holders taking jobs & depressing wages.

Don't we have a couple of un/underemployed computer people here?
    Well, you've got me, but I got out before the bottom totally gave way.

At my company, AT&T, we were bringing in people from India, housing them together in groups in company sponsored apartments, and were expected to train them to replace us.

Meanwhile, all the new jobs were in "Quality" management, then later, ""Diversity" officers.

It didn't take a computer genius to see the writing on the wall.
    COUNT
    for some years now {not recent!} I've listened to Americans talking about 'training their replacements' for their companies and then being forced to take a buy out!

Now, only now is it being made more public!!
    Many fear to confront the rich and powerful. I guess people is getting bolder these days and are starting to speak up.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Do you think Bill Gates is defending America or doing something about against Illegal Immigration????????
    In a short answer Beto, he could care little about anyone who is not him, that's my thoughts.

I lived in Northern Washington a while back, and word around the town I lived in was Gates was not someone you really wanted to work for unless you were emotionless, meaning, he had a tendency to climb peoples back ends for very little, and fired if you slightly displeased him. Now mind you, this was local heresay, I understand, but there had to be some truth in it as we lived near the source of all the rumors.

Maybe someone could make a video about him called "geeks gone wild!".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast