Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I just did a google search on the word yaotl. The urban dictionary defines the word as: Psychotic tattooed knife wielding Texan.
    Guffaw...good one. Here's his? latest reply. Spooky if you ask me, that someone feels that strongly about this...

YAOTL
    Starting Member

5 Posts
    Posted - 10/11/2006 : 21:42:29
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American Made & Palomablanca -

Both of you are posers. If you say you are a black foot Indian then you should know, we all come from the Olmecs. We all have different dialects, but we all have the same culture and have the same beliefs. We did not come from tribes we came from nations. My point to you is not that it is the 16th century. My point is that we are the descendants of the Olmec people. People like Palomablanca call themselves Latinos or Hispanic, but she is a vendida. We are not Latino or Hispanic, we have no Spanish blood in us. If we do it is most likely 5% due to rape of our people. To call yourself Hispanic or Latino is an insult to our people. I am not trying to change this country. I am just tried of people who are misinformed about who Mexicans really are. We do not come from Spain, the word Mexican came from the word Mexica. Mexica was the last empire in America. The Mexica has been falsely called Aztec for many years. The word Aztec came from Aztlan, which existed in the Southwest United States. It’s sad that the majority of this board is very ignorant and very racist. By the way Palomablanca, there are more than just Tacos that our people eat. The Italians have their bread, the Germans have their sausage, the Irish have their potatoes (which came from here), and the Indians of America have their corn. So, big deal everyone has their one staple. So get used to it, we are here and we are not leaving.

Chicahua Yaotl Timexihcah
    LOL!!! So you're saying that this little fella is lost in a fantasy world like a Dungeons and Dragons player who has convinced himself that he actually is part elf...

They talk with pride ? As CrocketGhost wrote
    " may we fairly hold you accountable for all the acts of earlier cannibals and human-sacrificing savages? "
    This was the most cruel culture ever, they couldn't develope themselves like all the central America couldn't because of such barbarities commited by these Nations.

The first people here were the Native Indians. My biological grandfather is a native Indian and would find what these Hispanics say offensive. In Mexico and South American countries the spaniards came in and killed many natives of those countries. Those that were not killed were sent out to the outskirts of the town and treated poorly. Just as our native indians, they also got diseases and ended up dying. One thing I must say is that our Native Indians were alot more civilized!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He buddy, you sure as Hell will be limited when you try to claim as yours what is in fact OURS and NEVER was yours.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

You can't reason with CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the whole point in the game they try to play. They know the truth but someone told them that crazy always wins and they bought it.

I love your map, AlturaCt...

"NOT YOURS"

Perfect.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    3) The crimes of Genocide, racial rape, cultural castration
    Well this might explain why a 40 something year old illegal alien from Mexico or Central America followed myself and my 8 year old daughter all over the local Goodwill today and why he found himself "excited" at her presence"?

I suppose this explains why 75% of the time lately when we go to Walmart or Goodwill we are followed by some illegal (as above stated) male who finds himself smitten with one of us, suppose he is feeling culturally castrated so to feel masculine again he desires little girls and their mothers? SICK PERVERTED PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE THIS!

Sorry gang, just had enough of this garbage every time we go out, it is everywhere and I am tired of these sick perverts acting like this and then expecting us to accept their presence and demand rights.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Have you ever noticed that pretty much ALL racist doctrine is nuttier than squirrel poop? There are the Nazis and Neo-Nazis and their Aryan nonsense. There's the Nation of Islam and all that wacky stuff about the white man being created from baboons by "black scientists" who have been around for (no kidding) a trillion years. Then there's this Mesoamerican racial purity crapola.

The fact is that the modern Mexicans are about as pure as the runoff into the Rio Grande. Like the Americans, they are not a race but rather a nationality cobbled together from various races and cultures. Their language comes from Europe. Their bloodlines are from numerous tribes, such as the Mayans and Aztecs. The goofball who wrote that little list claims "Olmec" ancestry, but any one with even minimal knowledge of anthropology knows that the carvings left by the Olmecs depicted a plainly Negroid race. There is no real evidence that the Olmecs were ancestors to any of the other various Mesoamerican cultures. All they share is proximity. Heck, chances are good that the reason that they aren't around today to tell us their history is that the Aztecs or some of the other tribes killed them and ate them. That's right. There was no utopian oneness among the old Mesoamerican peoples. Quite to the contrary, they had different languages (we know the languages of the Aztecs, Mayans and Incans because they are extant; the Olmecs and Toltecs were aleady gone by the time Europeans arrived and, like all but the Mayans, left no written language), different beliefs, warred among each other (the Toltecs are believed to have sacked Teotihaucan, for example) and, with the exception of the exaggerated Aztec claims of descent from the Toltecs, didn't make any claims of commonality in their oral traditions. It is PURE FANTASY of the propagandistic utopian revisionist sort to claim that all the ancient inhabitants of what is now Mexico and Central America were one big happy family.

I'm filled with rage and hatred right now. Not a good state to be in.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

fedupinwaukegan, I think you should post a copy of Crocketts rebuttal right under or above the other one on your board! You have to fight fire with common sense, you might want to make several copies I am sure they will be taken down, you can pull theirs down to of course.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast