Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He also said this bill was going to be hard to defeat now, did you hear that JAK
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    You're right Lou...this congress has NO GUTS!!!!! COWARDS!!!! THEIVES!!!! CORRUPT MEN!!!!! THAT REALLY IS WHAT MOST OF THE SENATE IS!!!!

WE do however, have a few REPUBLICANS that are STANDING UP AND DOING THE RIGHT THING. Yes, a small number of dems too. But this time around I hope the American people REMEMBER that the MAJORITY of democrats WANT AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    oh... wouldn't it be nice for Americans to bypass both parties and vote independent!!!!! That would SLAP BOTH PARTIES IN THE FACE FOR BETRAYING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes I think everybody should go out and change to Independant!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes I think everybody should go out and change to Independant!
    I called the RNC Chairman and the Co-chairman just a few mintues ago.
    I told them that effective immediatly and because of the immigration cloture, I am mailing in my change of party registration. I already had it made out and was waiting to see what would happen.

Both parties are ridiculous sellouts and neither deserve our support.
    NO one can count on me for a gauranteed vote ever again.
    I am done.

By the way, the chairmans voicemail was full the first time I called, they are answering the phones now...so keep trying.
    THEY need to know in no uncertain terms WHY we are leaving!

I will call the RNC now as well. We need to fill the email boxes of the radio talk show hosts. We need them to keep the issure forefront and keep mentioning the names of the Senators that voted YES. Sean Hannity kept calling each name yesterday, asked the Senators to call in (they would not of course) and then Mark Levin called their names one by one too.

Let's keep them encouraged to keep saying their names and for Americans to call, email, fax

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

JAK
    I have already changed to independent!!!!

I will not go back until my ex party does the right thing!!!

I agree with both of you, now is not the time to give up and we should encourge everyone to go right away and change to Independant.

I wish I could but we don't register by party in Idaho, right now I am sorry we don't. But i did call craigs office and was told he only voted to move the bill forward, I said bulls__t he voted for his ags bill but I will do everything I can to get him out of office, he just betrayed the citizens of Idaho for patato's.

Everybody who can change your registration, Dems or Reps.

Do you now what I regret, we have to listen to asses like this Reid up hear talking again. God what an embarressment to this country. He makes me sick.

JAK
    WE need to show BOTH parties...they cannot get away with this!!!!!
    Those that betrayed us and are up for re election in 2008 we need to work VERY HARD TO GET THEM OUT OF OFFICE...