Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    When I called to give my message to Pete Domenici, R-New Mexico
    as soon as she found out I might not be from her (staffer) state she hung up on me! Of course I called right back!!!
    GOOD FOR YOU JAK, ITS OK MAKE THEM MAD!! APRILS BACK ON IT! I'M PUTTING THIS MESSAGE OUT THERE ON A BUNCH OF THREADS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

FROM WILLIAM IN DC!!!!

(Mailing list information, including unsubscription instructions,
    is located at the end of this message.)
    __

ALIPAC Activists!

I was in the Senate Gallery today when the Senate voted 64 to 35 on the first Cloture vote, which resurrected the Amnesty Senate Bill S. 1639. Talk radio is calling this the Vampire or Zombie bill that keeps coming back.

There will be another CLOTURE vote on Thursday and if they get 60 of these sellout Senators to vote yes, then the Amnesty bill will be passed on Friday of this week and sent to the house.

President Bush said today:

"The immigration system needs reform. The status quo is unacceptable."

To which we need to respond in a united voice. "Mr. President! YOU ARE THE STATUS QUO! Your Failure to do your job is unacceptable!"

IT IS TIME FOR AN EMERGENCY PLAN OF ACTION.

TOO MANY OF THE SENATORS STILL BELIEVE THEY CAN VOTE YES ON CLOTURE ON THURSDAY AND AMERICANS WILL NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

We need you to do the following.

1. Continue your calls, faxes and e-mails. We know that you are dominating the opposition by 7 to 1 on these contacts, but the Senate is not listening. You must do more.

2. Make sure you send copies of this book to each of the targeted Senate offices. MAKE SURE YOUR STATE SENATORS GET COPIES. The purpose of this exercise is to make sure that no Senator can ever say "I did not know about these plans."

Book info, contact lists, and purchasing / shipping details at
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70708

3. THIS IS CRUCIAL. We need as many of you as possible to plan to be off work on Thursday. When they open on Thrusday morning, we want you to be at the nearest main state office, of any Senator that voted YES on CLOTURE today.

You are not to take signs, bullhorns, or any protest materials. You are going as taxpaying citizens, to their offfices to seek information on the bill and await the final critical cloture vote. You can tell the staff you oppose Senator ________ for voting YES for cloture on this AMNESTY BILL.

ALIPAC will be doing a national press release. You must show up.

We want you to wait in those offices, until you hear that S. 1639 has or has not passed final cloture.

If each Senator that voted YES today hears that there is a large crowd of constituents opposed to this bill gathered at their main state offices early Thursday, and that these citizens are willing to wait through the day and are talking to the media, then that is your best chance of getting at least 5 of these Senators to withdraw their Cloture support for the bill.

We have prepared a list of each Senator that voted YES on CLOTURE today. The list has the location of their main state offices and we need you to gather inside of Thursday.

Please view the list and make plans to be there.

We will provide you with more information, tips, and support. Our activists are standing by to answer any questions that you post at this link.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70811

I will be working as hard as I can here in DC till the very last.

We are not out of the game yet folks, but we must ask more of you than the e-mailing, calling, and faxing.

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sent out 30 faxes to the traitors!!

am going to call tonight and leave messages!!

HELLLOOOO, are we going to get back to work and win this thing, where did everyone go????? We are on limited time here to be heard!!!

Good morning everyone, I need alittle help here can't do it alone

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK JAK I'm going around the sight and puting this message!!!

Everybody that can should be calling all the Senators, They want to vote on 1638 on thursday, this is not the time to let up. now is the time to be mad as hell!! Take it out on congress!! NOW!
    Let's ROAR!!!!!KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!!!! Phone number at below link!!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

My gosh April where did everybody go? I can not believe they would give up that fast and that easy because of one set back and especially when our time is so critical!!

WELL I AM NOT A QUITER , I WILL NOT LET THEM TAKE MY COUNTRY THAT EASY!!

You know after that vote yesterday is when everybody should have been on the phones telling those offices we are mad as hell!!! instead of making it look like we don't care or like they are shuting us up!

I don't know maybe I am wrong but i feel like cruical time was wasted. I just hope they all have not given up as it is way to soon.

Any way I have called all of Ben Nelsons offices and cordinated information with Nicole , we need to keep pressure on him to vote no for the bill .

Vote to proceed but skeptical

Boxer
    Bigamen
    Menendez
    Webb

Voted against who we need to stay on

Bayh
    Landrieu
    Mc caskill
    Rockefeller
    Stabenow
    tester
    Baucaus
    Dorgan
    Byrd

I'll start calling and faxing these!! Your Alright APRIL!!! have a great day!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    My gosh April where did everybody go? I can not believe they would give up that fast and that easy because of one set back and especially when our time is so critical!!

WELL I AM NOT A QUITER , I WILL NOT LET THEM TAKE MY COUNTRY THAT EASY!!

You know after that vote yesterday is when everybody should have been on the phones telling those offices we are mad as hell!!! instead of making it look like we don't care or like they are shuting us up!

I don't know maybe I am wrong but i feel like cruical time was wasted. I just hope they all have not given up as it is way to soon.

Any way I have called all of Ben Nelsons offices and cordinated information with Nicole , we need to keep pressure on him to vote no for the bill .

Vote to proceed but skeptical

Boxer
    Bigamen
    Menendez
    Webb

Voted against who we need to stay on

Bayh
    Landrieu
    Mc caskill
    Rockefeller
    Stabenow
    tester
    Baucaus
    Dorgan
    Byrd

I'll start calling and faxing these!! Your Alright APRIL!!! have a great day!
    You too SOSAD, I am on it as well and I am sure others are emailing, faxing and calling, they are just not posting. WE CAN DO THIS, failure is not an option! America is depending on us, WE cannot let her down!!!!!GOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!

I just called Senator Pryor's office and ripped them a new one--in a civil way. When I asked the staffer why Pryor voted "yes" on cloture, thereby switching his vote, she said he wanted to look at the amendments. When I asked specifically what amendments he's concerned with, she said he's studying border security and worker visa provisions. She then said he's trying to look at these in terms of his constituent's interests. I informed her if he's concerned with his constituents, and US citizens as a whole, the only acceptable outcome is a no on cloture and a no on the bill if it comes to that. I asked her if he's made a decision on how he'll vote tomorrow, and she said he hasn't.

I also threw in a few comments about our representatives and President having no idea how many illegals are here, and that's it's a gross injustice to ask Americans to subsidize the citizens of another nation---millions upon millions of them---including the relatives who will follow if this bill passes. I concluded by saying that Americans will not tolerate our President and representatives telling us there will be no border security or workplace enforcement without amnesty. She tried to interrupt me and I said that Pryor supporting this bill in any form is tacit approval of Bush's blackmail tactics. Her only response was, "I'll pass your comments on to him". I thnk she felt a little intimidated---she wasn't very well-informed on the bill.

Please call, fax or email his office if you can.

Is anyone not getting the 1-800 or the 866 numbers to answer or is it just me...what the heck...it just rings and rings and rings...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

AWSOME SAKI!!! THAT IS EXACTLY HOW TO GO AFTER THEM AT THIS TIME, WE NEED FOR THEM TO KNOW WE ARE MAD AS HELL ABOUT THE VOTE YESTERDAY AND THE BILL AS A HOLE.

iVE BEEN THROWING IN THE SAME THING EXCEPT ADDING THAT THEY ARE IGNORING 80% OF THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY AND IF THEY VOTE FOR THIS BILL i WILL CHANGE MY VOTER REGISTRATIOIN TO INDEPENDANT AND STOP ALL CONTRIBUTIONS, ( TO WHICH EVER PARTY I AM SPEAKING WITH AT THE TIME KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TIME IS CRITICAL!!!