Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called Senator Ensign's D.C. office and brought up the fact that the Senator was head of committee to relect Republican Senators and that I wouldn't be donating to any Republican causes any more.He said he couldn't talk about that subject.Go figure.I wonder what they can talk about.They are pulling into their covering shells as they push the amnesty forward.

they just mentioned Immigration on CSPAN 2 - you may stream or watch

Judd Gregg is on

Hi everyone

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    I called Senator Ensign's D.C. office and brought up the fact that the Senator was head of committee to relect Republican Senators and that I wouldn't be donating to any Republican causes any more.He said he couldn't talk about that subject.Go figure.I wonder what they can talk about.They are pulling into their covering shells as they push the amnesty forward.
    THEY COULDN'T TALK ABOUT IT UNBELIEVABLE!! WELL AT LEAST YOU GOT YOUR POINT ACROSS
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Calls so far:

-Cochran: "will pass my message on" and then hung up on me

-Coleman: VOTING YES ON CLOTURE TODAY!! Staff member was cordial but kept on saying the "cloture vote that I should be worried about is on Thursday" senator wants to vote on amendments...I replied that I am very disappointed to hear this, heard on the radio that the senator has acknowledged that calls to his office are 30 to 1 against this bill, and if he is truly against amnesty, he will vote NO on cloture TODAY, as this bill cannot be fixed, the fundamentals of this flawed bill will remain no matter what!! CALL HIS OFFICE TO EXPRESS YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT & urge him to RECONSIDER!

Here's what the National Review says about Coleman:

"Norm Coleman (R., Minn.): During the debate on the bill a few weeks ago, he offered an amendment to prevent the creation of so-called “sanctuary citiesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Called McConnell's office in Louisville--

The staffer said "why shouldn't this bill be debated?"
    I said this bill shouldn't even be there--it's amnesty. What they should be doing is enforcing existing law and she said mcconnell always said that should be done.
    I said what should be going on now instead of debate on this bill is oversight hearing on the executive branch as to why this president has not upheld the law and secured the borders. She couldn't argue with that and thanked me for my call!

Jeff Sessions is on the floor - watch or stream CSPAN 2
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I got the "I don't know how he'll be voting on cloture" from Sen. Craig's office. Anyone hear anything about him?

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    AH, Oliver you must have gotten the message, good thing I am watching over you. You did a good job on W. message and fast to!!

Banned
    Give McConnell hell!

Paducah (Western Kentucky Office)
    Professional Arts Building
    2320 Broadway, Suite 100
    Paducah, KY 42001
    Phone: (270) 442-4554

Bowling Green (South Central Kentucky Office)
    Federal Building
    241 E. Main Street, Rm. 102
    Bowling Green, KY 42101
    Phone: (270) 781-1673

Louisville (Louisville Metro Area Office)
    601 W. Broadway
    Room 630
    Louisville, KY 40202
    Phone: (502) 582-6304

Fort Wright (Northern Kentucky Office)
    1885 Dixie Highway
    Suite 345
    Fort Wright, KY 41011
    Phone: (859) 578-0188

London (Eastern Kentucky Office)
    300 S. Main Street
    Suite 310
    London, KY 40741
    Phone: (606) 864-2026

Lexington (Bluegrass Area Office)
    771 Corporate Drive
    Suite 108
    Lexington, KY 40503
    Phone: (859) 224-8286

Good morning to you Georgia Peach!!

Cornyn is on C-Span now!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast