Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Do you now what I regret, we have to listen to asses like this Reid up hear talking again. God what an embarressment to this country. He makes me sick.
    Yes he is sickening!!! I cannot stand to hear his voice along with bush, kennedy, salazar, mccain...and a few more!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The list of turncoats:

Kit Bond, R-Missouri
    Barbara Boxer, D-California
    Norm Coleman, R-Minnesota
    Pete Domenici, R-New Mexico
    John Ensign, R-Nevada
    Jim Webb, D-Virginia
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Calling now to let them know...they might as well prepare...they are going to be voted out of office!!!!! We warned them and they chose to ignore us now they will pay the price with losing their seat in the senate!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats what I'm doing to and because Reid made me made I called his office to and told them the Demacrates will lose the Majority in 2008 and if we can help it most of these will be replaced with Independants after selling out the citizens toDAY
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    This bill was created in corruption by corrupt senators...in secret with corrupt La Raza and corrupt chamber of commerce at the table....
    THIS ALONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST REASON TO STAND STRONG AGAINST THIS TRAITORUS PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    This bill was created in corruption by corrupt senators...in secret with corrupt La Raza and corrupt chamber of commerce at the table....
    THIS ALONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST REASON TO STAND STRONG AGAINST THIS TRAITORUS PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!!!!!!
    That is the truth in a nut shell!!

I hope everybody is not so depresed they are giving up because now is when we should be mad as hell and slamming their offices. But JAK it's really quiet around here, its better to be mad than depressed.

JAK
    Yes, lets rally the troops!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Yes, lets rally the troops!!!
    We don't know where they went , they fell off the face of the earth

I'm calling the traitors though thats who we should be venting on and they want to vote again thursday we HAVE TO PUT THE PRESSURE ON

OK JAK I'm going around the sight and puting this message!!!

Everybody that can should be calling all the Senators, They want to vote on 1638 on thursday, this is not the time to let up. now is the time to be mad as hell!! Take it out on congress!! NOW!

JAK
    When I called to give my message to Pete Domenici, R-New Mexico
    as soon as she found out I might not be from her (staffer) state she hung up on me! Of course I called right back!!!