Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I'm here!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I'm here!
    Well hello JAK, are you watching c-span?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Yes Sosad!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here we go!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Well the fights still on!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    The system works....you don't enforce the system ...traitor bush!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Liar makes me sick, he thinks we are so stupid!!

Is any body watching lou dobbs on c-span 2? hes very upset!!

JAK
    Yes... and I keep asking myself...why can't this congress have this mans common sense!!!!!! We need to get the traitors OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Yes... and I keep asking myself...why can't this congress have this mans common sense!!!!!! We need to get the traitors OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!
    He was mad about the underhanded way this did this bill came about!