Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Ken Salazar is up - call his office, let them know we are listening and we want him to vote NO, NO,NO

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DC lines are busy busy busy.

If they think they are going to get a break after this vote they are so very wrong!

I am just getting started making calls!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I got the "I don't know how he'll be voting on cloture" from Sen. Craig's office. Anyone hear anything about him?
    I was told he is waiting to hear the amendments which means he will vote yes to proceed, he is such a jerk!!! I told his office we will vote him out of office. he is flushing his career down the tolit, hope his ags bill is worth it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just said they were going to vote for cloture soon!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Senator Ken Salazar is up - call his office, let them know we are listening and we want him to vote NO, NO,NO

Psalm 91
    WHAT A TRAITOR HE IS! I have been blasting him with calls, emails and faxes!!!!

Enzi on CSPAN now!!!

Called McConnell's office in Paducah (many others a very fast busy) and they said they are overwhelmed with calls and could probably not get through to DC - I said Vote No on Cloture and vote No on the Bill - I asked that the laws be enforced, that an actual fence be built, just as people build fences to protect their homes and property

She was very kind and I told her I appreciated that - it was refreshing

Working down the names guys

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My msg to McConnell:

I'm watching a comedy on Cspan. First, the Senator urges a union bill that benefits the American worker then he plans to vote Yes on amnesty which, in 15 years, will bring 80 million illegals. How does that help the American worker? No Amnesty!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    My msg to McConnell:

I'm watching a comedy on Cspan. First, the Senator urges a union bill that benefits the American worker then he plans to vote Yes on amnesty which, in 15 years, will bring 80 million illegals. How does that help the American worker? No Amnesty!
    Reid the head clown is on now!

Had to call several numbers to reach a free line to Senator John Ensign. Left the message used by NumbersUSA, that he is in charge of Republicans being re-elected and that Republicans would not vote for those who supported this bill. This bill hurts Republicans.

So No on cloture, no on the bill, but she said he has not decided yet.

Translated, that means YES to us at this moment.

Let's pray these senators come to their senses and to the knowledge of what is best for America.

Jeremiah 29:11

Going to be voting on the cloture vote real soon here!!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast