Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is a short message from william , in the dicussion area He said the phones were all ringing off the hook and all agains the Bill
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

keep the district offices busy with emails and faxes and calls -

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    FAIR is reporting cloture for late Tueday morning-we need to pound the DNC and RNC

Republican National Committee | 310 First Street, SE | Washington, D.C. 20003
    p: 202.863.8500 | f: 202.863.8820 | e: info@gop.com

DNC
    Main Phone Number:
    202-863-8000
    email form: http://www.democrats.org/page/s/contactissues

Also make sure to hit all the Dems on the updated contact list on the 1st page!

WE'RE GONNA HAVE A HOME RUN HERE!!!!

olivermyboy, let's call and fill all of these email addresses this evening for the RNC. Let's include the chairman, the co-chairman, and every one of these contact numbers. Fill donation lines for sure.

LET'S DRIVE THEM CRAZY

http://www.gop.com/ContactUs/

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mailing Address:
    Republican National Committee
    310 First Street, SE
    Washington, DC 20003

Phone Numbers:
    Comment Line & General
    Information: 202.863.8790
    Phone: 202.863.8500
    Fax: 202.863.8820

Email Addresses:
    General Information:
    info@gop.com
    Technical Contact:
    ecampaign@gop.com

Office of the Chairman
    Mike Duncan, RNC Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8700
    Fax: 202-863-8820
    Email: Chairman@gop.com

Office of the Co-Chairman
    Jo Ann Davidson, Co-Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8545
    Fax: 202-863-8631
    Email: Info@gop.com

Banned
    Thanks GeorgiaPeach for all the contact info! Will do!!!

We need to hit McConnell and Reid hard too--if mailboxes are off or full make then first thing in the AM priority!!!

Banned
    Called RNC & DNC! Of course unable to leave a message for McConnell & Reid's phone just rings & rings!

Here are my results from the newest list and the message I left on either voicemail or to a staffer:

Please tell Senator_____ that I pray he votes "Nay" on cloture tomorrow and do his job by stopping amnesty. If he is considering a "Yes" on amnesty I ask that he drive by a veterans cemetery and note the rippling effect of veterans turning over in their graves since our government has allowed the invasion of men, women and children from another country to occur. The country they risked their lives to defend. Please vote "No" on cloture tomorrow, for the Veterans. Thank You.

Voinovich: voice mail full 1-202-224-3353
    Bond: left msg 5721
    Boxer: no voice mail available 3553
    Conrad: left msg 2043
    Ensign: told staffer 6244
    Levin: left msg 6221
    Nelson: left msg 6551
    Hatch: told staffer (says he hasn't decided yet) 5251
    Webb: no voice mail available 4024
    Domenici: left msg 6621

Banned
    Rattler wrote:
    Please tell Senator_____ that I pray he votes "Nay" on cloture tomorrow and do his job by stopping amnesty. If he is considering a "Yes" on amnesty I ask that he drive by a veterans cemetery and note the rippling effect of veterans turning over in their graves since our government has allowed the invasion of men, women and children from another country to occur. The country they risked their lives to defend. Please vote "No" on cloture tomorrow, for the Veterans. Thank You.
    Rattler, your message gave me goose bumps! It's great. Thank you!

JAK
    Taking awhile for the operators to answer the phone... so they are busy!!!!

VOINOVICH....Full
    BOND... still not giving an offical statement on his vote!!!!! NOT COMMITTED TO A NO VOTE IT SEEMS!!!
    BINGAMAN...still not giving an offical statement on his vote!!!!! NOT COMMITTED TO A NO VOTE IT SEEMS!!!

BURR ... Full
    BOXER... wants to see the final bill!!!!! STILL NOT COMMITTED TO A NO VOTE!!!!

COCHRAN...Continually rings...no answer!!!!!
    CONRAD...Full
    ENSIGN...*******staffer wanted to know where I was from... I told him I was from Colorado, but that what the senator does affects me too....HE TOLD ME TO HAVE A GOOD DAY AND HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!!!! PLEASE GIVE THIS STAFFER A CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE NEEDS MORE ATTENTION!!!!! 1 800 862 5530
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast