Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Getting busy signal a lot... and taking a very long time for switchboard operators to answer!!!!!

KEEP CALLING AMERICA!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Friends, Mark Levin is on the radio running the list of names. He just gave out the number to call to reach them. Senator David Vitter was just on and we need to keep calling.

EMAIL Mark, all of the talk show hosts and gather millions more to our cause.

34 strong votes against cloture, we need 7 more Mark Levin is saying.

Jim Webb won't say, people of VA get on the stick, or better yet get on the phone - Mark wants Levinites to get on the phone - is Webb going to sell you out people in Virginia

Going through list again - Bond and others

Mark Levin is reading through the names for us - Start Emailing him

http://www.ksfo560.com/showdj.asp?DJID=31648

1-202-224-3121 ( I typed this fast, is this correct ? )

MARK is saying DIAL NOW, NO ON CLOTURE, NO ON THE BILL
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mark just said "when the 14 year old answers the phone and asks you what zip code you are calling from, say I don't know but it is not MEXICO."
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Mark just said "when the 14 year old answers the phone and asks you what zip code you are calling from, say I don't know but it is not MEXICO."
    LOL...... I heard him and I used that when I called Ensigns office back. Unfortuantely I didn't get the jerk (guy) that hung up on me!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Good one! I'll have to remember that next time I'm asked. I tell them it doesn't matter because I'm speaking for their constiuents since that certain elected official isn't.

sorry I haven't been on but I've still been at it and trying to recruit people for the cause.

We must defeat these traitors. We need someone who will work for American and the American people, not mexico and illegal immigrants.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Senator Bennett District Offices

Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building
    125 South State Street, Suite 4225
    Salt Lake City, UT 84138-1188
    Phone: (801) 524-5933
    Fax: (801) 524-5730

Serving the counties of Salt Lake, Tooele, Summit, Daggett, Duchesne, Uintah, Wasatch and Davis from Farmington south.

Old Courthouse Building
    51 South University Avenue, Suite 310
    Provo, UT 84601-4424
    Phone: (801) 851-2525
    Fax: (801) 375-3432

Serving Utah, Juab, Sanpete, Sevier, Carbon, Emery, Grand and San Juan counties.

St. George:
    196 East Tabernacle, Suite 21
    St. George, UT 84770-3474
    Phone: (435) 628-5514
    Fax: (435) 628-4160

Cedar City:
    2390 West Highway 56, Suite 4B
    Cedar City, UT 84720
    Phone: (435) 865-1335
    Fax: (435) 865-148

Serving the counties of Beaver, Garfield, Iron, Kane, Millard, Piute, Washington, and Wayne

324 25th Street, Suite 1410
    Ogden, UT 84401-2310
    Phone: (801) 625-5676
    Fax: (801) 394-0137

Serving the counties of Weber, Morgan, Box Elder, Cache, Rich and Davis from Kaysville north.

http://bennett.senate.gov/contact/stgeorge.html

Banned
    Ok I want a committment from all my West Coast buddies to be up a 5:30 am, get coffee, and be on the phone ASAP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Ok I want a committment from all my West Coast buddies to be up a 5:30 am, get coffee, and be on the phone ASAP!!!
    Will Do!!! See you all bright and early...

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I am completly unable to get through!
    All three toll free lines are busy.
    When I call the office lines they are busy or voice mail full..

But since we don't know WHO is making the calls, we can't sit back.
    It might be the other side making the calls!

Keep the pressure up everyone!
    Hi JAK, nice to hear from you, we have been working over on another thread for william, but should be back over here soon. here's the link if you want to see whats been happening!

ATTENTION ALL ALIPAC TEAM WILLIAM IS ASKING FOR HELP LETS RALLY TO HIS AID!!! CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW!!!!
    POSTING THREAD
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70506

INFORMATION THREAD
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70503
    Thanks SOSAD!!!! I have already been there. April sent me a message!!!
    Thanks April!!!!

LET'S KILL THE BILL!!!!!!! This is OUR Country and we want it back!!!!!!
    You're welcome JAK!!! I am dizzy from all the calls I made today!

I AGREE THIS BILL HAS TO DIE AND STAY DEAD!!!!

OK I'll be up early, sorry guys I'm haveing alot of trouble with my Internet, I keep getting kicked off and then can't get back on must be working on the internet here somewhere, they better get er done soon, its making me mad.

What a day huh, everyone did great, can't believe how many busy signals I got with faxes to and so many people go involved in the calls ,THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING OUT. There are some that I think are just stubborn, like craig, that man wants his ag bill at the expence of our country, he is brainless!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast