Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    bttt

Thanks OMB

BTW, Kevin James http://www.krla870.com/ great anti-illegal alien radio host in LA, said that while we should still fight this in the Senate, in the meantime, call and thank the following three GOP House members who are part of a group that is strategizing to kill the bill, i.e. to tell the White House/Senate et al that if this bill makes it to the House it is DOA (hopefully). I heard John Campbell discuss this earlier as well. The three to call & thank for organizing this effort (and to support them) are:

-Brian Bilbray
    -John Campbell
    -Jeb Hensarling

Number: 866-340-9281
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    OMB,

I'll be up early and make more calls.

Some state voice mails to fill tonight (DC full):

-Jeff Bingaman: 505-346-6601

-John Ensign: 702-388-6605 (I will not give a dime to any Republican senator who supports cloture and thus amnesty!!)

---------------------

p.s. I don't know if you heard, but per the OCR:

"Sen. Barbara Boxer will vote today to let the immigration bill return to the floor but California's Democratic junior senator has not yet decided if she will support the comprehensive measure"

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/ne ... 743753.php
    Just great!
    I have no one to represent me!
    I can't WAIT for the next elections!

She knows and we know that she is voting in fact for AMNESTY. She can't hide behind a no vote on the bill. Won't work. Demint called them out on the floor of the Senate today. Told them.....A vote for cloture is a vote for this bill and you are NOT going to fool the American people by voting yes then no!

Good morning, looks like I'm the first one here today, going to be a big day, saying my prayers for this country this morning.

We need to keep them busier than yesterday if thats possible

LET THEM HEAR OUR ROAR TODAY LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Here and on the phones!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Here and on the phones!
    Good morning OLIVER my friend, this is it hopefully we kill the bill today, LETS DO IT!!!

“The American people have embarked on a very effective, grass roots-driven effort to phone, fax and e-mail their members of Congress to let them know that an ‘aye’ vote for amnesty is a ‘no’ vote in November,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    fedupinwaukegan wrote:
    I read this quote last night. I hope every one of them realizes that if they vote aye today WE will not forget when they are up for re-election. The senator above gets it.
    Oh, they can run, they can hide, they can take their phones off the hook, but we'll get them in November, 2008.

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED & THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SCORN AMERICA!!!!

We are calling the list on the 1st page right, are W. senators he is to visit today on that list also? We need to hit them again!!

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast