Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I just spoke with a campaign aide in Iowa that confirms the Gilchrist e-mail.

The pardon quote, the touchback clarification and the 14th Amendment quote.

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

Things sure seem to be moving quickly.

Banned
    I think it may be to late for his BS to have any meaning
    now

Banned
    It would almost sound good if he had any credibility

Here is Perry Emerson - another name for Jim Gilchrist?

(quote)

I guess this means we also legally fired Perry Emerson and Jack Sharpe AKA Jim Gilchrist, who posts under these pseudonyms.

(quote)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=95202

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to Gilchrist, Governor Huckabee proposed three immediate possibilities for resolving the confusion over the Fourteenth Amendment:
    1. Encourage a U. S. Supreme Court review of the current interpretation of that amendment. He can only "encourage" a U.S. Supreme Court ...

2. Encourage Congress to introduce an amendment to the Constitution (a 28th Amendment) to clearly define citizenship to exclude children born of illegal aliens in the United States. He can only "encourage" Congress ...

3. Rely on the Huckabee repatriation plan that would no longer allow illegal aliens to reside in the United States.

“Mr. Huckabee suggested that it might take all three of these solutions, operating concurrently, to reach a final resolution to the issue posed by the decades-long vague interpretation of the 14th Amendmentâ€

Banned
    Iowa campaign headquarters 515-288-3708

2. Encourage Congress to introduce an amendment to the Constitution (a 28th Amendment) to clearly define citizenship to exclude children born of illegal aliens in the United States.
    A Constitutional Ammendment can only happen via the states constitutional convention AFTER congress proposes it:

The Proposed Amendment to the Constitution.

The fifth article of the Constitution of the United States prescribes two modes in which amendments may be made to it. The first and simplest of these declares that, whenever two-thirds of both Houses of Congress shall deem it necessary, amendments may be submitted to the action of the States, and if the Legislatures or Conventions of three-fourths of the States approve the proposed amendments, they become parts of the Constitution.
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.h ... 838A679FDE
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

I spoke with campaign staff too and it appears the young volunteers are trying to tell people whatever they want to hear.

They could not direct me to one written document or bit of evidence backing the claim that Huckster said one of his first acts as President would be to pardon Ramos and Compean.

Huckabee has said he would like the case reviewed, but it appears the words we are hearing are Gilchrist's and not Huckabee's.

W

This is a copy of the email I recieved from Immigration Watchdog concerning Jim Gilchrist:

A Disgusting Email From Jim Gilchrist
    Posted by: The Watchdog in Viewer Mail

You may have heard me talk about the vicious attack emails that Jim Gilchrist sends out to other patriots, but I’ve never posted them on my website. Well here’s an email (screenshot) I received today. This is typical Jim Gilchrist. The man is a real whack job and will stoop to the lowest possible level to defame others. No lie is too big for little Jimbo.

This fraud has been defaming the board members of the Minuteman Project ever since the alleged embezzlement of $600,000 from the MMP bank account.

I guess little Jimbo saw the video I made about him and his endorsement of pro-amnesty presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. He’s trying to intimidate me into not talking about him on Immigration Watchdog or making any more videos exposing him.

I encourage you all to send Jim Gilchrist an email telling him how you feel. Here is his email address.

century21minuteman@sbcglobal.net

Brookenstein,

Still drinking the kool aid, eh?

I have been hearing on the blogs, over the telephone, and through emails that you are a pedophile, Brook. Will that accusation also reach the news media soon? Have you ever been arrested, or even investigated for molesting little boys and girls? But, that really doesn’t matter. Obviously you are guilty because someone merely says you are a pedophile…and a thief…and a woman beater, right? No one would just make that up out of hateful wrath, would they? So, I guess it is all true and I should warn America how depraved you are as soon as possible. Yep, spread the news far and wide.

Brook is a low-life heap of breathing garbage that molests children, steals, embezzles, and beats women. A typical delusional social maladroit just waiting to be arrested and put in the slammer for 30 years.

But, are you really guilty of such horrible crimes? If the blogs and emails say so, then aren’t you guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt? How many little three-year-old boys and girls do you have chained up in your attic?

Keep up your stupidity in driving a chasm between all the minutemen groups and you will certainly have Hillary, Obama, McCain or Giuliani as your next president.

I had a great chat with Ron Paul in Des Moines last Thursday. I could have told him about your criminal activities, but, because there is no convincing proof, I chose not to bring that up. Ron Paul is a dignified patriot. Stop embarrassing him, you traitor.

Now you know how it feels to be innocently hung.

You are not only dumb; you are an idiot who surely gets his life’s philosophy from the National Enquirer.

Touche.

Cheers,
    Jim Gilchrist, BAJ, BSBA, MBA, CPA - Founder and President
    Jim Gilchrist’s MINUTEMAN PROJECT, INC. (DBA The Minuteman Project)

- A multi-ethnic, immigration law enforcement advocacy group.
    - Operating within the law to support enforcement of the law.
    - The power of change through the power of peace.

MAILING ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE AND DONATIONS:

JIM GILCHRIST’S MINUTEMAN PROJECT, INC.
    DBA “THE MINUTEMAN PROJECTâ€
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast