Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

01-02 Media Advisory: Huckabee Campaign Logistics for Media Bus on Thursday Jan. 3, 2008
    01-02 News Release: Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee statement on "Tonight Show"
    01-02 Media Advisory: Gov. Mike Huckabee to be a Guest on CBS' Early Show tomorrow @ 6:30 am CT
    01-02 Media Advisory: Mike Huckabee Campaign Plans for Thursday Night, January 3, 2008
    Gov. Mike Huckabee will appear on CBS' Early Show with anchor Harry Smith at 6:30 am CT / 7:30 am ET from the beautiful State Capital Law Library tomorrow morning. Topics will include his "closing argument" for winning the Iowa Caucus.
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction ... og_id=1047

As media appearances are added for Governor Huckabee and staff we will update this blog post.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction ... ssReleases

Huck will be on Jay Leno Show tonight which airs at 10:30 PM CST tonight--it is pre-recorded.

Huck will appear on CBS Early Morning Show 1-3-08 at 6:30 AM CST.

If he is going to make an announcement, will have to be at one of those shows.

Hopefully, if he makes the announcement, it's too late.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I would think Huckabee would want the people to know he intends to pardon Ramos and Compean. i don't think we can believe anything Gilchrist says.
    For the vote, of course he would... but at this point just being associated with Gilchrist is a bad thing.. I hope anyway. It's a sad day in history folks, Gilchrist is going to stain sooooo much with his insane dribble.. sad sad sad..

Well...tomorrow is the big day. Looks like they are promising anything; Hillary's offering babysitting services.

This reeks of desperation and last minute headline grabbing hopes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When Ron Paul was asked that question his answer was it would be one of the first things he did if he is elected and so far he is the only one that has said that. Then he said there would be an investagation of Sutton and his office.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

So we can find no evidence of this 'author' in association with the MMP except beneath articles Jim Gilchrist would want out but not under his own name, is that correct?

W

I can only find this association at this time William. Maybe someone else has found something else.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

That's all I found, too, W.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

If anyone can find any evidence that Perry is real....

quote in an article
    Profile on a site
    other articles not associated directly with Jim Gilchrist
    etc...

Please PM me to let me know right away.

We have been working on this for hours and have still found no evidence that Perry is a real person working for Gilchrist or MMP.

W

Search engines here I come...

This quote is NOT Huckabee. It is Tancredo. I heard it with my own ears on El Paso, TX news. My husband and I both literally cheered!

Of course it is a big thing here in El Paso about those two agents because they are El Paso citizens and both their families are from here. Ramos's family and his inlaws live right here in this section of the city. Every tidbit related the subject appears on the local news.

I don't know where Huckabee came up with the unmitigated gall to claim that he said this but it is a damn lie unless he said it AFTER Tom said it. I view it as just one more reason NOT to vote for a jerk with a proven track record as a liar. I hate liars!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast