Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    This quote is NOT Huckabee. It is Tancredo. I heard it with my own ears on El Paso, TX news. My husband and I both literally cheered!

Of course it is a big thing here in El Paso about those two agents because they are El Paso citizens and both their families are from here. Ramos's family and his inlaws live right here in this section of the city. Every tidbit related the subject appears on the local news.

I don't know where Huckabee came up with the unmitigated gall to claim that he said this but it is a damn lie unless he said it AFTER Tom said it. I view it as just one more reason NOT to vote for a jerk with a proven track record as a liar. I hate liars!
    I notice that Huckabee steals lines and positions from other candidates and patriotic people in order to further himself. He is a fraud to the MAXIMUM!!!

I was so mad when I saw that -- from a man of the cloth, no less-- that I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I met Tom Tancredo and so did my husband. So we sort of keep track of him as well as Ramos and Compean. We can't avoid keeping track of the border agents, not that we would want to avoid it. I've written a lot of letters on their behalf, as well.

I'm not sure but what Tom's interview might not be on YouTube. I wish I could remember if it was a local or national interviewer but I'm thinking local. I don't have time to look it up and it was before Christmas that this was said, but the local stations are KVIA, KFOX, KDBC and KTSM. One of those stations, if not ALL of them, aired the question: "what will be the first thing you would do as president?" and the answer, which Huckabee has hijacked. There was no hesitation on Tom Tancredo's part.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    Wow, Gilchrist has totally lost it. It's like he's on some crazy drunk spree just spewing out nonsense left and right! It's crazy.. The Huck might think it's cute and all, and it might even bring an extra vote or two, but in the long run it's going to kill all credibility for not only him, but the MMP as well.

One flew over the cuckoo's nest, anyone have a pillow?
    Gilchrist has ALWAYS been off his rocker! The scary thing is that people are actually listening to Huckabee. The fact that Gilchrist is endorsing him and campaigning with him should be a huge negative to the Huckabee campaign. The email to Brook was over the top and speak volumes about Jim's lack of integrity. This is like the twilight zone. I can't believe Huckabee has gotten this far. People need to wake up!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

BorderFox, since the end of the first project where Minutemen stood down here on the border, I have wondered about a couple of those guys-- Gilchrist being one of them. If you recall the TV footage at the tail end of the project, he and Simcox didn't look like they had a civil word for one another at that point. Something went horribly wrong and I think it had to do with control issues.

Then they all got in a battle over what happened to the funds.

When the groups started splitting off, Gilchrist sent out letters then that he was the MinuteMan Project founder and everyone else was a fraud. I don't have any of those letters anymore, I'm sorry to say, but my mailbox was a flurry of activity for several months over who were the "real" Minutemen. To me, the REAL Minutemen are the people who gave their time and money to go stand on that border but I didn't see anyone praising them-- every honcho just wanted credit.

When Gilchrist was campaigning, I knew some people who tried to support him and he sort of brushed them aside because they didn't look just like he wanted them to look-- meaning, to me, that he is a phony who wants to be surrounded by other phonies. You know?

Now this. Sure makes you wonder, dosen't it?

I'm a real stickler for sticking to the facts and Gilchrist is stepping way over the line, not for the first time, with his claims about Huckabee the Super-Liar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Gilchrist is writing under a fake name to attack his enemies and praise himself, does that mean he is acting like Gollum?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvIFRNbqOs

W

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    BorderFox, since the end of the first project where Minutemen stood down here on the border, I have wondered about a couple of those guys-- Gilchrist being one of them. If you recall the TV footage at the tail end of the project, he and Simcox didn't look like they had a civil word for one another at that point. Something went horribly wrong and I think it had to do with control issues.

Then they all got in a battle over what happened to the funds.

When the groups started splitting off, Gilchrist sent out letters then that he was the MinuteMan Project founder and everyone else was a fraud. I don't have any of those letters anymore, I'm sorry to say, but my mailbox was a flurry of activity for several months over who were the "real" Minutemen. To me, the REAL Minutemen are the people who gave their time and money to go stand on that border but I didn't see anyone praising them-- every honcho just wanted credit.

When Gilchrist was campaigning, I knew some people who tried to support him and he sort of brushed them aside because they didn't look just like he wanted them to look-- meaning, to me, that he is a phony who wants to be surrounded by other phonies. You know?

Now this. Sure makes you wonder, dosen't it?

I'm a real stickler for sticking to the facts and Gilchrist is stepping way over the line, not for the first time, with his claims about Huckabee the Super-Liar.
    I agree with you! I could go on and on about Gilchrist but won't. IMHO, guy is no good.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

illegal immigration and exporting jobs

Listening to Senator McCain as he said that he would not be a protectionist and not regulate off shore business as though that would be good for American workers. What the presidential runners are failing to understand is that Americans must be able to work and make a prosperous earnings ability or otherwise, the businesses will not have a market for the American public. What is wrong with protecting our ability to buy anything? The way this economy is going, we will all be working at illegal immigrant wages by 2009. We had to have two of Clinton's $ 7.00 an hour jobs, but now Bush has exported those as well.
    America had better wake up or we won't have a country left to enjoy, with or without illegals. Business has bought off our entire government.

I would support him also. This is the kind of candidate we are looking for. But I doubt he would ever say that.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

"Their trials and convictions APPEAR to be absurd?!" Mr. Huckabee, the trial and conviction of Ramos and Compean do not just APPEAR to be absurd; they ARE!!!

Well. I see Huckabee the super liar won in Iowa. But I'm not going to let that get to me becasue there are 49 more states to go and they can't all be suckers for a slick preacher man. How much you want to bet the people in New Hampshire aren't quite so entranced by Huckabee?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast