Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Having Gilchrist in Huckabee's camp just shows what he's made of.
    After all the money Gilchrist is acussed of stealing from the organization.
    Huckabee has the nerve to align him self with that guy! These people make me sick. Just another corrupt politician. The same kind that already hold too many offices in this country.
    When will the insanity end?

I heard the Huckster on Hannity today and he said he would not pardon Ramos and Compean.

I don't know if it's archived.

www.hannity.com

Oh he did, did he? That figures. If he can't see that Ramos and Compean were not guilty of a crime punishable by prison yet all these illegals who commit crimes can wander around free, then maybe we should point that out to the media.

You realize that if this super liar gets to be president we just have another pathological liar in the White House, right? We have got to fight even harder to expose him.

What's the next step?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    I heard the Huckster on Hannity today and he said he would not pardon Ramos and Compean.

www.hannity.com
    We need documentation on that as soon as we can get it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

www.hannity.com
    His radio or tv show???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

www.hannity.com
    His radio or tv show???
    Duhhhhh.........I just scanned your post, I see that it is the radio!!

I do not see an "archives" area anywhere on the site!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    This quote is NOT Huckabee. It is Tancredo. I heard it with my own ears on El Paso, TX news. My husband and I both literally cheered!
    DItto.. It was during one of his last Presidential debates. The same debate when he laughed at the other candidates who talked about cutting spending but seemed unlikely to do so.

Ron Paul said that he would pardon them, and investigate the prosecutor, on Glenn Beck's show. It's out there on YouTube, I am sure.

Paul has researched the issue, because the first time I saw him take a question about it he admitted he didn't know much about the case. On Beck's show, he was absolutely clear about who they were and what should happen.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

I do not see an "archives" area anywhere on the site!!
    I believe that the Archives are only for Hannity Insiders, which means you have to pay. The website makes it seem that they are replaying the interview today, so maybe one of us can catch it on local radio.

Hannity is simulcast over the 'net in my area, so maybe he is in your area too. I use a program called "audio recorder for free" which will record any sound that is coming through your speakers.

http://www.download.com/Audio-Recorder- ... g=pdp_prod
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

www.hannity.com
    Well, you heard the opposite of what I heard. He and Hannity discussed it and he said he would pardon them and talked about what a travesty it was to imprison these men.

Bull S-H... ALERT!

How can this man stoop so low and lie like this? This is a very dangerous person and he is someone who I would not be associated with. It seems to me that he has been on the side of illegal immigration all along. I don't believe that Mike Huckabee would be any better than Bush and the democrats when it comes to illegal immigration. He is a sheep in lambs clothing as far as I am concerned. As far as who I would vote for out of all of the cannidates who are in the running, I would have to say Duncan Hunter. All the rest of these liars are pandering to the illegals and they will grant them amnesty on the very first day in office.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast