Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, that is my idea of a round-up. Cops doing what cops get paid to do without interference.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    JuniusJnr,
    RE:But people who don't live in border towns DON'T experience those things

It appears that you are assuming that I live in a border town. Well hold onto your socks because I don't live in a border town or even in a southern border state.

dxd
    To all,
    We can not and MUST not limit ourselves by taking any legal enforcement tool off the table.

dxd
    Pinestrawguys,
    RE:I'm just adverse to the idea of platoons of soldiers marching down the middle of the street.

With all due respect, have you ever seen a formation of illegal alien invaders marching through town and around the streets of a residential neighborhood flying foreign flags and yelling with a bull horn in a foreign language? Making demnads about what they want.

KNow what you do? Immigration should start offering huge rewards for people who aid in the deportation of these (MOD EDIT). And you start a massive, country-wide sweep and anyone who can't prove they belong here? Deported. No visa, no marrying to stay here.
    I hate this country sometimes.
    (MOD EDIT)

I can see that this is getting out of hand. Whatever. You all do whatever you think is right. I'll keep plugging away at the Senators until the end of the month and see what the next step should be then. Obvioulsy, if we can't agree on anything, we can't expect the Senate to do that either. I say close the borders, then worry about the rest. We can't do anything as long a thousand a day keep coming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Most of us agree on the most important thing. ENFORCEMENT.
    Under the category of enforcement, their may be differentt opinions due to different circumstances. So let us come up with a concensus. How about?

Whatever level of enforcement necessary to remedy the problem in any given location.

As far as those who support the SELF-DEPORT theory I say bring forth your evidence that this has actually happened. If you can do that we can say that SOMETIMES the self deport theory is valid, because as I have pointed out we have found this theory to be false.

There have been many aggressive contractor stings over the years and now things are at a point where street hiring is way way down.
    I recently read, that in all of 2004, there were only 4 businesses prosecuted for hiring illegal aliens. Apparently the stings are letting the employers off scott free.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

dxd
    wavetek,
    RE:I recently read, that in all of 2004, there were only 4 businesses prosecuted for hiring illegal aliens. Apparently the stings are letting the employers off scott free.

Are you talking federal level? I am talking local level since the feds will not enforce. A variety of local laws have been used including focusing on local licensing concerns for contractors who hire illegal aliens in addition to other components. I did not follow the cases in court but I did see the stings and now as a result street hiring is way way down......but....the crowds on the street have not gone away
    No street hiring=No decrease in the number of illegal aliens standing on the street

Banned
    Standing around = loitering = local crime = arrest = immigration status check = deportation.

1 or 100, ICE must come get them. I don't care if they need to call out the National Guard, that's what they're for. I just don't want to see regular Army troops on the streets. It's un-Constitutional.

That's all I've been trying to say.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast