Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As far as those who support the SELF-DEPORT theory I say bring forth your evidence that this has actually happened. If you can do that we can say that SOMETIMES the self deport theory is valid, because as I have pointed out we have found this theory to be false.
    Who is "we" and what evidence do you have that the self-deport theory is false?

Take the drug dealers, human traffickers and gang members out of the picture and what you have left is basically normal family people. If they can't drive, can't work, can't get all our social service freebies, what incentive do they have to stay?

I think first priority should be border security. What is the use in deporting someone when a week later they walk right back into the US? Once border security is tightened some, ICE should start hammering the employers. ICE could at the same time focus on the drug dealers, human traffickers and gang members in conjunction with local and other federal law enforcement agencies. On top of all this, you take away the benifits and why would illegals stay?

Q: What would you do with the 12 million to 15 million illeg

Q: What would you do with the 12 million to 15 million illegal immigrants already here?

Well, i would deport the ones that have a criminal record from old records back home. Deport the ones that don't pay their taxes if they want to be legal they should pay their taxes and I would grant them at least one bill that would benefit them to stay in the U.S maybe just a permit to stay for up to 6yrs in which they can work and go back home.(U.S residency)

Lets face the facts folks, we can't deport 10-15 millions illegals. It would cost a lot of money, it would take decades and it would affect human rights.
    The gov. knows it and the president has something up his sleeves about it. If you secure the borders, it would only lead illegals to come up here different ways by boat, airplane, underground..etc. The president should do something now and make a bill that wouldn't grant legalization to immigrants that enter the U.S pass 2004' and do something about the ones here.

If you deport the criminal record ones and the ones that don't pay taxes, you should grant a bill that benefits about 6-8million people here in the U.S. now that no a lot, the U.S is made up of 200-up million people here.

ps I know all of you here will say they are criminals because they enter the U.S without inspection. I don't see it a crime there are many serial killers, robbers, terrorist and so on... those are the criminals.

Take the drug dealers, human traffickers and gang members out of the picture and what you have left is basically normal family people. If they can't drive, can't work, can't get all our social service freebies, what incentive do they have to stay?

I think first priority should be border security. What is the use in deporting someone when a week later they walk right back into the US? Once border security is tightened some, ICE should start hammering the employers. ICE could at the same time focus on the drug dealers, human traffickers and gang members in conjunction with local and other federal law enforcement agencies. On top of all this, you take away the benifits and why would illegals stay?
    yes- I agree- if any of our laws on immigration were actually enforced they wouldnt be here in the first place-

Lets face the facts folks, we can't deport 10-15 millions illegals. It would cost a lot of money, it would take decades and it would affect human rights.
    The gov. knows it and the president has something up his sleeves about it. If you secure the borders, it would only lead illegals to come up here different ways by boat, airplane, underground..etc. The president should do something now and make a bill that wouldn't grant legalization to immigrants that enter the U.S pass 2004' and do something about the ones here.
    I disagree. There have been some small isolated cases where the simple rumor of a "sweep" has kept hundreds of illegal aliens home. Now if all the things I suggested started happening we wouldn't have to deport 10-15 million. Most of them would simply leave.

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: Q: What would you do with the 12 million to 15 million i

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBush
    Q: What would you do with the 12 million to 15 million illegal immigrants already here?

Well, i would deport the ones that have a criminal record from old records back home. Deport the ones that don't pay their taxes if they want to be legal they should pay their taxes and I would grant them at least one bill that would benefit them to stay in the U.S maybe just a permit to stay for up to 6yrs in which they can work and go back home.(U.S residency)

If you deport the criminal record ones and the ones that don't pay taxes, you should grant a bill that benefits about 6-8million people here in the U.S. now that no a lot, the U.S is made up of 200-up million people here.

ps I know all of you here will say they are criminals because they enter the U.S without inspection. I don't see it a crime there are many serial killers, robbers, terrorist and so on... those are the criminals.
    What do you think of this picture?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

yes Brian- You hit the picture on the head! I thought this guy sounded like all the other trolls and he's back ! yes he is ! with his crappy english!

Who is back? I don't seem to understand your question?
    What does that picture has to do with me?
    Isn't it interesting how you folks think of me with my opinions and thoughts. interesting to know

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I think you remember the picture Frank.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd
    JohnB2012,
    RE:Who is "we" and what evidence do you have that the self-deport theory is false?

We is the community that is invaded. We can easily observe and document the number of hires and have done so over a period of years because where ever the illegal alien invaders gather you will see us with DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIEN signs and cameras. The hiring is way way down, the illegal alien invaders are still there and so are we with DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIEN signs.
    Additionally, some time ago some people used to say that there is no public support for deportation so we actually stood with a clip board and deport illegal alien signs and took a roadside referendum. 19 out of 20 passer-bys who choose to opine supported our message of DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. I have told many a media to come stand with me and see the support our message gets and they did and saw for themself.
    We get overwhelming support.

John Bush,
    RE:Lets face the facts folks, we can't deport 10-15 millions illegals. It would cost a lot of money, it would take decades and it would affect human rights.

Why can't we deport 20 million illegals?? FYI there were mass deportations in 1929 and 1954 and with modern transportation systems it is easy to deport 20 million people. Think about how many people are in transit everyday in America during rush hour. It will cost much more money NOT to deport keeping in mind deportation would be a one time expense. As far as human rights, what about the rights of law-abiding citizens that are adversly affected?

Please explain to me what you mean by human rights and more importantly what governments recognize these human rights. In the mean time I will tell you that as U.S. citizens we have the Bill of Rights. But Scotty did not beam down the Bill of Rights. We have them because brave men fought for them and wrote them down on a piece of paper and gave them to us. This nation was not founded by men with a helpless surrendering attitude. This nation was not founded by men with a "we can't" attitude. However this nation can easily be given away by those with a " we can't" attitude. Fortunately there are those with a "we can" attitude.

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    SEAL THE BORDER

We can't? And how much does it cost to have these same ten or fifteen million tied to our apron strings for a lifetime? And the generations they produce? No thanks. I'd rather deport ten or fifteen million now, not wait until they are 45 or 50 million.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast