Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Eric,
    I went to college and received a degree, do you know who paid for my education?? I DID.
    I worked 40-50 hours each week in the summer, I worked 15 hours a week while I was in school and for ten years after I graduated, I worked to pay off the loans I took.
    What makes them any better than me???
    What about deserving American students?? There's not enough money to go around now! Since when should we educate foreign nationals??
    I could not agree with you more Scout. I too worked my way through ug and grad school. I JUST finished paying off my student loans and will turn 40 soon. I am with Dixie. I just CAN'T feel sorry for these kids Eric. Especially when there are so many Americans in need who will never get the opportunity.

In one of your early posts, you said we couldn't deport 12 million people. I disagree. We don't need to round them up, but if our laws were enforced... wouldn't have 12 million illegals (more like 20 million most likely) here. TAke away ALL incentives and they will leave.

If the kids are victims, they are victims of their parents actions.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I went to college as a single mom and got an Associates Degree in Journalism in 1992. When I wanted to apply to a four year school near me, I was told by the woman at the community college I graduated from that she had already been told by the four year institution that if anyone needed financial help, (which as a single mom I did) not to even send them unless they were black or foreign! Foreign! And they could go to school 20 minutes away from my home and I couldn't! Imagine that. Their families deserved a better future than mine. Only in America!

And to AmyCarter I would add, if you think there are no presidential hopefuls that are against amnesty, you should read more about Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo. And, IMHO, to think that Democrats are going to take all the elections is a defeatist attitude. The American people are waking up...and we're not going to stand for it. I'm a registered Democrat and I won't vote for them unless they have a good voting record on illegal aliens. Period. Party doesn't matter to me any more.

AmyCarter wrote:
    But that's the kid I'm willing to make allowances for in any immigration reform. And there are some that exist, although extremely rare. This is the kid that's going to contribute to society, this is the kid that's going to be the backbone of the economy (NOT his parents, who are probably unskilled peasants sucking up our roads and parks and hospitals)
    Nooooo....this is the kid who is going to grow up to be the head of La Raza, or the racist mayor of Los Angeles.

AmyCarter, you are delusional if you believe all the crap you just spewed. Consider that if you DO make exceptions for illegals' children, then that just perpetuates the problem because it only encourages impoverished women to undergo any means necessary to bring their children to the U.S.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    AmyCarter wrote:
    But that's the kid I'm willing to make allowances for in any immigration reform. And there are some that exist, although extremely rare. This is the kid that's going to contribute to society, this is the kid that's going to be the backbone of the economy (NOT his parents, who are probably unskilled peasants sucking up our roads and parks and hospitals)
    Nooooo....this is the kid who is going to grow up to be the head of La Raza, or the racist mayor of Los Angeles.

AmyCarter, you are delusional if you believe all the crap you just spewed. Consider that if you DO make exceptions for illegals' children, then that just perpetuates the problem because it only encourages impoverished women to undergo any means necessary to bring their children to the U.S.
    Right on AmericanGirl. Good points.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    AmyCarter wrote:

Right on AmericanGirl. Good points.
    Thank you BorderFox!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The turning point for me on compassion for these kids was when our graduating high school class was pictured on the front of our paper.

Two of the boys had Mexican flags draped over the gowns. WOW DID MEXICO PAY FOR THAT EDUCATION. NOOOOOOOOO! We did. If I knew their names, I would never hire them. Their attitude was to honor a country that did absolutely NOTHING for them and to dishonor the country that did. That education was a GIFT. If they dishonor that gift. What would their attitude be if they had to WORK for their income? My guess it would be, "your discriminating against me, I don't want to do that kind of work, I'll file a claim against you, you don't pay me enough to do that work, so what if I'm late." Ingrates are ingrates and stay ingrates.

NO there is no compassion for law breakers. I want the compassion turned to the American citizen children who need our help. How about that compassion turned to our bright young people in the ghettos. How about my kids who work and go to school to pay their way and that illegals way. NO compassion here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ericthebestmofo,
    Your screen name says alot.

I'm an American. My ancestors were here before the American revolution. I'm the divorced mother of two daughters who both graduated from California Universities with honors. I didn't earn enough to pay for two college educations so they earned scholorships by getting good grades and worked their way through college. They didn't get a dime of student aid or student loans.

Why should the children of illegal aliens recieve more than my children? It wasn't my children's fault their parents divorced or that their father wouldn't help with their college education either.

No one helped me educate my daughters and I feel no responsibility to help children who shouldn't even be in this country.

And, BTW, Mexico won't educate the children of illegal aliens EITHER!

This may have been stated but I don't have enough time to read through 8 pages but as an American citizen, I cannot afford to pay for college for my 19 yo son. We are doing community college but he wants to go futher. Why should I feel sorry for those that should not be here to begin with having to pay for higher education costs? I don't. We pay taxes and taxes and taxes but get no breaks.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

I'll say this...

These are the same people that find the deportation of one impossible.

If we must kiss the keisters of the illegal invaders, it is still a felony to aid and abet them.

If some honest men and women, in law enforcement, would go after the lowlifes in the government, business and the general population that have been aiding and abetting them, by the time they had enough of a handle on it to raise their heads from the job and look around I don’t think many illegal aliens would still be left.

We don’t need any new laws to do that either. Just some honest men and women!

and this...

Dream Act???

Some of us once had dreams of our own. One of mine was to have three children.

The Unacknowledged Holocaust

Back in the 60’s the Federal Government came into the public schools and brainwashed us as little children with the message that the children we were about to have were unwanted because the population was rising so fast. They launched a program called, “Zero Population Growthâ€

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819