Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Buh-bye, Eric...and happy trolling!

Oh, and BTW Eric, my two American daughters, ages 22 and 25, woke up on March 25, 2006 when 500,000 illegals marched and DEMANDED amnesty in the streets of L.A.! They saw the Mexican flags, the ski masks, the bandanas covering the faces of the gangbangers; they saw all of your signs telling us 'this is your land'; go home gringos; this is Mexico; and they saw the Ameican flag being stomped on and burned!!!

Guess what, Eric....EVERYONE IS AWAKE NOW! My young daughters were two of the tens of millions of Americans who called, wrote letters, and joined the anti-illegal movement! American patriotism has no age limits! Just ask any fourth grader who has had the misfortune of attending one of the LAUSD government schools where the classrooms are 90% illiterate Spanish-only speaking illegal or anchor baby students!!!

We're having a birthday celebration next week, Eric. Our country is 231 years old now! Why don't you drive around the city and check out the millions of AMERICAN flags that will be flying in every neighborhood!!!

Just a reminder...

USA - 57
    MEXICO - 43

Buh-Bye, Eric! Hasta la vista, baby!!!

I object to the name...

ericthebestmofo

Does anyone else? What does mofo really mean??

Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    I guess then, that my honest opinion is that most of us have not open our eyes to the truth. Most of us dont want to share the wealth to those deserving. Many dont feel bad at all, but how can you say that. I used to be against illegal aliens. But this student open my eyes to reality. We need them. illegal aliens have become the backbone of the U.S. as much as some might oppose this idea, its the truth. The truth hurts. That's why most of you oppose it.
    Backbone of the USA? Where have you been hanging out and brainwashed?

Here in my spot of the world, the only people who have housekeepers, nanny's, lawn care, etc. are the lawyers & doctors!

The rest of us do our own housework, etc.....yes even me with such a bad back, where I have to lie on the floor to clean it!

And most home improvements are made by hubby, who still hasn't mastered mitering....and he does the mowing and when he's gone to protect our Country in the National Guard, the lawn goes without being mowed.

The farmers here, many are old, but still farm and bring their goods to the farmers market or park along side a road to sell their goods.

There are many poor American kids just 2 hrs. from me, these are what you would call the Appalachian families...they are very proud people and do not ask for much, our government needs to help these kids before anyone that is here illegally.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I guess then, that my honest opinion is that most of us have not open our eyes to the truth. Most of us dont want to share the wealth to those deserving. Many dont feel bad at all, but how can you say that. I used to be against illegal aliens. But this student open my eyes to reality. We need them. illegal aliens have become the backbone of the U.S. as much as some might oppose this idea, its the truth. The truth hurts. That's why most of you oppose it.
    Eric, are you kidding me We need who I need my family back, the family , my grandson and brother, whose lives were taken unfairly at the hands of an illegal. My baby was only 4 yrs old. Should I be opposed Your damn right I am And my eyes are wide open
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

I'm going to take Eric's side in this argument. I really think we need to pay closer attention to his remarks. Let's for the sake of argument take him at his word, that he oppposes blanket amnesty, as S1639 would have provided. All of us here are in agreement on that. And let's assume this student of his is truly hardworking, smart, talented, gets good grades, and intends to go to college to study medicine, engineering, or something else more useful than literature, history, basketweaving, etc. But this student was a CHILD when his parents brought him here from somewhere else. And let's assume the kid was brought here when he was 1 year old. That's a lot of assumptions. But that's the kid I'm willing to make allowances for in any immigration reform. And there are some that exist, although extremely rare. This is the kid that's going to contribute to society, this is the kid that's going to be the backbone of the economy (NOT his parents, who are probably unskilled peasants sucking up our roads and parks and hospitals)

And I'm generally against taxpayer funded universities, but insofar as we're giving taxpayer money to citizens and residents, I'd give it to this kid, too. And I'd give it to every hardworking kid. A lot of the anger I've read in this thread seems to me,to be a direct consequence of this ridiculous open borders globalization policy this country's been pursuing for the last 30 years. Our own kids are getting shortchanged in the elementary and high schools, and we can't afford to send them to college. The bottom line is that our standard of living is sinking.

And I'm not willing to accept 20 million unskilled peasants for the 1 thousand of their kids that meet the above criteria.

I think the bigger point is, I'm worried that after 2008 there will be a worse amnesty bill that we cannot stop. Let's face it, the Democrats are going to pick up seats in the Senate, and all the Presidential candidates on both sides are pro-illegal aliens. So that leaves the House, and no one can predict that. I'm willing to negotiate today. But only once I see real workplace enforcement in place, fines levied, employers jailed, etc.

I was too harsh on this kid's parents. They're Vietnamese, I'm sure they're hardworking merchants of some stripe. And that's another point: to me, it's all about Latin America. It's not just Mexico, it's El Salvador, it's Guatemala, it's Peru, it's Columbia. There's a billion starving people south of the border that would love to be here and would inevitably turn the USA into... Mexico, Peru, or Guatemala. If the Hiltons and McDonalds and Walmarts of this country want dirt cheap immigrant labor, I'm all for letting them have 100 million immigrants from Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, Laos, Ethiopia, Zaire. Those immigrants won't turn this country into Latin America. And no, I don't want more Chinese, I don't want more Indians, and I don't want any Muslims. Call me a racist, call me a bigot, call me a xenophobe, but this is my country, I vote, I get to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyCarter
    I was too harsh on this kid's parents. They're Vietnamese, I'm sure they're hardworking merchants of some stripe. And that's another point: to me, it's all about Latin America. It's not just Mexico, it's El Salvador, it's Guatemala, it's Peru, it's Columbia. There's a billion starving people south of the border that would love to be here and would inevitably turn the USA into... Mexico, Peru, or Guatemala. If the Hiltons and McDonalds and Walmarts of this country want dirt cheap immigrant labor, I'm all for letting them have 100 million immigrants from Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, Laos, Ethiopia, Zaire. Those immigrants won't turn this country into Latin America. And no, I don't want more Chinese, I don't want more Indians, and I don't want any Muslims. Call me a racist, call me a bigot, call me a xenophobe, but this is my country, I vote, I get to decide.
    Amy,

May I suggest the following? Get on the NumbersUSA website and view the video put together by Roy Beck about immigration levels in general. If you haven't seen this, it will give you a whole new perspective about the "numbers" of immigrants (legal and illegal) that are coming into this country.

Regarding ericthebestmofo --- Based on what I've learned from some of my kids (and I admit I'm guessing here) mofo stands for this:

Part one - mo = mother
    Part two - fo = (a four letter word)

In my opinion, this Eric person sounds like a rather privileged man who has no real concept of the struggle faced by middle class Americans and poor Americans. I have some friends who came from money, and I have found that they simply have no clue as to what the "average" American has to face on a daily basis.

I completely agree that the children of illegals are victims of their parents bad judgments. But that does not mean that they should be given an automatic free ride on education.

And frankly, who really knows whether they'll contribute to this society which helped them pay for their education or return to their "homeland" and use that education there. We don't know the answer to that - one way or the other.

To me, because our education money is so precious, we should first ensure that our children can have access to it, BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DOES. As for FAFSA, it's a help (and a minor one at that) NOT A FREE RIDE.

I'm sorry that the young student's parents came here illegally and that he is suffering for their mistakes. But, we can't fix every problem generated by parents who made mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyCarter
    I'm going to take Eric's side in this argument. I really think we need to pay closer attention to his remarks. Let's for the sake of argument take him at his word, that he oppposes blanket amnesty, as S1639 would have provided. All of us here are in agreement on that. And let's assume this student of his is truly hardworking, smart, talented, gets good grades, and intends to go to college to study medicine, engineering, or something else more useful than literature, history, basketweaving, etc. But this student was a CHILD when his parents brought him here from somewhere else. And let's assume the kid was brought here when he was 1 year old. That's a lot of assumptions. But that's the kid I'm willing to make allowances for in any immigration reform. And there are some that exist, although extremely rare. This is the kid that's going to contribute to society, this is the kid that's going to be the backbone of the economy (NOT his parents, who are probably unskilled peasants sucking up our roads and parks and hospitals)

And I'm generally against taxpayer funded universities, but insofar as we're giving taxpayer money to citizens and residents, I'd give it to this kid, too. And I'd give it to every hardworking kid. A lot of the anger I've read in this thread seems to me,to be a direct consequence of this ridiculous open borders globalization policy this country's been pursuing for the last 30 years. Our own kids are getting shortchanged in the elementary and high schools, and we can't afford to send them to college. The bottom line is that our standard of living is sinking.

And I'm not willing to accept 20 million unskilled peasants for the 1 thousand of their kids that meet the above criteria.

I think the bigger point is, I'm worried that after 2008 there will be a worse amnesty bill that we cannot stop. Let's face it, the Democrats are going to pick up seats in the Senate, and all the Presidential candidates on both sides are pro-illegal aliens. So that leaves the House, and no one can predict that. I'm willing to negotiate today. But only once I see real workplace enforcement in place, fines levied, employers jailed, etc.
    IMO Eric has no credibility and I wouldn't dignify him with a response, but since you are making the argument...I have to say that I couldn't disagree more.

We are (or used to be) a nation of laws. Illegal is illegal. If a child was brought here 1 hour after birth, that child is STILL illegal. Therefore, that child is NOT entitled to or deserving of ANY benefits provided to American citizens.

Why should taxpayers pay one red cent for the education of an illegal when there are millions of Americans waiting in line? I don't give a fig if some illegal kid is a budding Einstein...he is still illegal! And if you make an exception for this Vietnamese kid, there will be thousands more claiming their illegal kids are budding geniuses and demanding free tuition.

Believe me, we have plenty of our own American children who can fill the bill! These are the kids who DESERVE the education...not an illegal foreigner.

The anchor baby scam is already destroying our school system. It's costing us billions to educate the uneducatable and all of this money that is going down the drain could be used to improve and advance the education of American kids. If we didn't have to pay for anchor babies, every single American child would at least have the option of attending college and receiving financial aid.

Every action has consequences; and when you break our laws by sneaking into the country....you pay the consequences!!! I say deport all of them, including the little geniuses!

Hello Everybody!!!!

Well after reading those comments I am shocked. Sure some may call me a newbie, but I been coming to this website as long as I can remember. I just finnaly decided to sign up to see others opinion in one of my students case. But thanks to the great response, I've seen the pros and the cons about the "Dream Act." I know that I am wealthy, but I guess we should put our kids before any others. I dont have children yet, so I dont really know much about that. I know he is a very deserving student, that's why I made some calls today in the morning, and I got him 5,000 scholarship. Sure it might not be a lot, but I guess it would give him a head start. The reason why I felt sympathy for this kid was because I've known him for 4 years. I did go a little off the line with my "honest opinion" I was just furious at one of Dixie's comments that expressed her opinion. We are all entitled to our own opinions, so keep up the response. And for those that I've offended, it was not my intention, sorry. All I want is to see others opinion on the topic not on ME. I've been in many debates in my life, but not on the other side. THANKS!!!! For the great Response.
    and where exactly did that $5000 come from? Mexico? Mexicans? La Raza? no it most likely came from a US source. and what do you tell the American child who now won't get that scholarship? but, what do you care?

YOU are exactly the problem pal, by enabling illegal aliens and their children you just invite more invasion, and more flouting of our laws. Thanks alot. Jerk.

people like you are the enemy of America and the American people. scholarships in the US are for its own citizens, not illegal bargers or their many spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    Hello Everybody!!!!

Well after reading those comments I am shocked. Sure some may call me a newbie, but I been coming to this website as long as I can remember. I just finnaly decided to sign up to see others opinion in one of my students case. But thanks to the great response, I've seen the pros and the cons about the "Dream Act." I know that I am wealthy, but I guess we should put our kids before any others. I dont have children yet, so I dont really know much about that. I know he is a very deserving student, that's why I made some calls today in the morning, and I got him 5,000 scholarship. Sure it might not be a lot, but I guess it would give him a head start. The reason why I felt sympathy for this kid was because I've known him for 4 years. I did go a little off the line with my "honest opinion" I was just furious at one of Dixie's comments that expressed her opinion. We are all entitled to our own opinions, so keep up the response. And for those that I've offended, it was not my intention, sorry. All I want is to see others opinion on the topic not on ME. I've been in many debates in my life, but not on the other side. THANKS!!!! For the great Response.
    and where exactly did that $5000 come from? Mexico? Mexicans? La Raza? no it most likely came from a US source. and what do you tell the American child who now won't get that scholarship? but, what do you care?

YOU are exactly the problem pal, by enabling illegal aliens and their children you just invite more invasion, and more flouting of our laws. Thanks alot. Jerk.

people like you are the enemy of America and the American people. scholarships in the US are for its own citizens, not illegal bargers or their many spawn.
    This eric guy is at best a troll, and at worst a clueless sheep who has no conscience.

"made some calls and got him a $5000 scholarship". Yeah, right... You're trolling for an emotional kneejerk response and only getting rational hatred in return for your made-up stories. Your fiction reminds me of the Harry Reid fiction he was grinding out on the floor of the Senate..."little Johnny" or whatever the name du jour was for the token illegal immigant.

Ignore him and he'll go away.

Go away ericthetroll. Seriously,