Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

actually, i'm only for dream act, not against amnesty for 12+million people. Get ur facts straight Batman. LOL

I'll be back tommorow.

MOD EDIT LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    cry me a river.
    Those are my words exactly to all the Illegal Aliens that are crying now CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh by the way! Americans are celebrating a big victory now!!!!!!!!!Enjoy
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Batman is a crime fighter like the way us Americans are fighters against the illegal alien crime. I do have my facts straight, Taco bell mutt.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I have three kids all under 30...working , making a living and seeing what is happening to our cities and states. One is working on her BA while working and raising a family. I think the young people you are refering to have had their brains twisted by their so called college profesors. My kids are very patriotic...but totally against ILLEGAL immigration..... enough said
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    eric-is-pulling-your-leg .... just trying to annoy and take up valuable time...

ignore him/her
    I agree this troll is long overdo for tossing.

Yeah, you will be back tomm. Nice quick retreat because you cannot handle it. Ruff! Ruff! Taco Mutt!

I agree with you, Dagmar.

Banned
    Actually, from all my students that I've asked (which are mostly white-blue collar LOL) have different opinions than yours. They are also patriotic to this country. Or are you telling me that people who are not against illegal aliens are unpatriotic.
    Where do you live? Are you in California?

actually, i'm only for dream act, not against amnesty for 12+million people. Get ur facts straight Batman. LOL

I'll be back tommorow.
    No need to come back tomorrow. We're all pretty much onto you now.

Oh, and I don't buy it for one minute that you're wealthy, nor do I buy your bull sh*t story about you and your uncle financing some illegal alien's college education.

You can run along now....
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

For American Girl, Illegals that had nothing to do with their parents decisions. Those illegals. Just like you cant blame a criminals child for their wrong doing.
    Hey, I've seen all kinds of Americans on this site tell you they can't afford to send their kids to college. So my question to you is, if you're so compassionate, rich, and you're an American, why don't you pay for some of their kids to go?

Oh..and I already know the answer. You're not rich, you're not compassionate, just an illegal supporter and you're definately not American. I think you're an illegal youself. Your style of writing and the way you string sentences together says English is not your native language. Dead giveaway, kid and Dixie had you pegged from the git.

If you were supportive of our cause, you wouldn't be questioning it so much.