Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You want to give a special dispensation to people who ARE NOT even U.S. citizens,and that not even U.S. citizens get. <~~~~~ That's the truth.

Oh! and to break our laws by coming here illegally, and then DEMAND that illegals are more Deserving then the American People?
    Is a slap in the face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    I guess then, that my honest opinion is that most of us have not open our eyes to the truth. Most of us dont want to share the wealth to those deserving. Many dont feel bad at all, but how can you say that. I used to be against illegal aliens. But this student open my eyes to reality. We need them. illegal aliens have become the backbone of the U.S. as much as some might oppose this idea, its the truth. The truth hurts. That's why most of you oppose it.

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    I came to this country legally and resent the bleeding heart attitude of some Americans. they need to look further than the end of their noses to find the truth. My father had to come here first, we were separated until he was situated and could afford to send for us. He had a sponser and a job lined up before he came. There were no special classes that cost the taxpayers billions, we did not collect food stamps, or any other aid whatsoever. My father believed in America and Americans, we proudly became citizens. We can celebrate our heritage, but we are definately Americans.

I see those reconquista followers in LA and it makes me sick. They yell we hate America and we hate Americans, we'll we hate you to, and that attitude does not make for a good patriot. I now know they are there and can't be trusted. They cut their own throats when they marched for the first time. I will fight this to the bitter end if need be. But you will not sully my country and run it into the ground.

As for the school students in LA, they need to shut down the Academia Semillas, a Mexican separatist school in LA. the school is paid for by tax payers dollars, aided by meCHA and LA Raza. They have the lowest test scores in the state. Out of twelve teachers only 1 has full credentials. they teach Aztec math, how usefull is that in the work a day world today. they are teaching rewritten history to suit themselves. We did not steal the southwest from Mexico, get a life.
    You're right, Caasduit, and welcome! Why in the name of all that's holy are we paying out the nose with our taxes to support the education of America's enemies right here on our own soil? ONLY in America! This has got to stop!

Re: Changing my mind?.......

What do you think?.... I know that there are many conservative people, but we would never be able to beat illegal immigrants without making some sacrifices.
    I'm willing to sacrifice the price of some bus tickets home.

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBee
    What do you think?.... I know that there are many conservative people, but we would never be able to beat illegal immigrants without making some sacrifices.
    I'm willing to sacrifice the price of some bus tickets home.
    Amen to that.
    Where does this A$$ get off talking to us about sacrifice?

MW
    duece wrote:

I know I may be the only one here, but I'd like to thank the original poster, troll, newbie, whatever it may be.
    I've been a member of ALIPAC for a while, and I believe ericthebestmofo is a return troll. Seems like I've seen the writing style before. Not to worry, he (or she) will fade away or get banned soon. That's the way it goes with trolls, here today, gone tomorrow.

He's an AVID instructor, a real estate investor, and his grandfather is "like" a millionaire. Heck, I've been here for months and I have yet to tell my life story. I think ericthebestmofo is a liar and a troll. By the way, what does "like" a millionaire mean? Either you are a millionaire, or you aren't.

I'm sure you guys noticed the change of attitude, didn't you? At first the troll pretended to be one of us, but he quickly changed to one of them (advocate for illegal immigration). I suspect Mr. ericthebestmofo is an illegal immigrant high school student with college aspirations. I could be wrong, however, I'll bet I'm not far off the mark.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    duece wrote:

I know I may be the only one here, but I'd like to thank the original poster, troll, newbie, whatever it may be.
    I've been a member of ALIPAC for a while, and I believe ericthebestmofo is a return troll. Seems like I've seen the writing style before. Not to worry, he (or she) will fade away or get banned soon. That's the way it goes with trolls, here today, gone tomorrow.

He's an AVID instructor, a real estate investor, and his grandfather is "like" a millionaire. Heck, I've been here for months and I have yet to tell my life story. I think ericthebestmofo is a liar and a troll. By the way, what does "like" a millionaire mean? Either you are a millionaire, or you aren't.

I'm sure you guys noticed the change of attitude, didn't you? At first the troll pretended to be one of us, but he quickly changed to one of them (advocate for illegal immigration). I suspect Mr. ericthebestmofo is an illegal immigrant high school student with college aspirations. I could be wrong, however, I'll bet I'm not far off the mark.
    "Like" a millionaire = move to Mexico and live "like a millionaire"
    I think your assertions are correct.

Eric, the illegal alien troll, is ONE of the 20 MILLION reasons I am fighting the fight!

I'll bet he never finished fourth grade!

lets be realistic it would be impossible to deport 12+ million people,
    No, it is absolutely possible.

First you secure the border so that no more illegals come in.

Second, as you catch the illegals here, you remove them and their families from the USA.

Third, repeat step two again until all illegals are gone.

You just have to start with one and continue.

The journey of 25,000 miles starts with one small step.
    Mark

Aut Pax, Aut Bellum

...what does "like" a millionaire mean? Either you are a millionaire, or you aren't.
    It takes about 90 thousand dollars to make you a millionaire in pesos. The exchange rate is 11 to 1. I appears to depend on which side of the border he is on, if he is a millionaire or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Who ever fixed my quote, thank you, but you didn't tell me how you did it.
    That would have been me.

If you want to quote someone, hit the quote button and the text you are quoting goes between the ] [

[ quote="tinybobidaho"] [/quote ]

If you want to quote just a sentence in a article. Hi-lite it, copy and paste it into your posting message window and then hi-lite again and hit the Quote button, located above the posting window, just under the subject bar. That will place [quote ] [/quote ] around the text.

If your quotes ever fail, check the open quote [ quote] and close quote [/quote ] comands at the beginning and end of your quoted text. For every open quote, there is a close quote comand.

Hope this helps.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess then, that my honest opinion is that most of us have not open our eyes to the truth. Most of us dont want to share the wealth to those deserving. Many dont feel bad at all, but how can you say that. I used to be against illegal aliens. But this student open my eyes to reality. We need them. illegal aliens have become the backbone of the U.S. as much as some might oppose this idea, its the truth. The truth hurts. That's why most of you oppose it.
    Shake your cup for change on another corner is all I can really say. What you think is the truth is far from it. As has been the backbone of alot of the replies, "If you want to do it, do it right". You've heard examples of what americans have to do to get their kids through college, and those aren't even the tear jerkers. What about the legal immigrants that have gone through 4 or more visas properly which in alot of cases involves halting the USA dream and flying back home to renew. I have a friend who's wife had to go through it, and marriage didn't speed up the process for her. Better than 4 years of getting a high school kids job when she was a college graduate. Flying back to spain at end of all visas and going through the renewal process (all done on Texaco station scale wages). Now she's a citizen and can go on with her professional career and I applaud her. We don't need anyone in this country that isn't prepared to do what needs to be done to achieve what needs to be achieved. Nothings free and those who are willing to get dirty usually get outta the mud pit the earliest.
    You said you were a "coordinator". If this is the only option you can find for this kid, I question your credentials.
    Good luck.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast