Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ericthebestmofo
    For American Girl, Illegals that had nothing to do with their parents decisions. Those illegals. Just like you cant blame a criminals child for their wrong doing.
    Not one person on ALIPAC has ever said they BLAME the children of illegals, any more than we blame the children of American criminals...just that, unfortunately their parents put them in this situation and we are not going to pay for it. So quit with the sit and spin, will you?

Actually, from all my students that I've asked (which are mostly white-blue collar LOL) have different opinions than yours. They are also patriotic to this country. Or are you telling me that people who are not against illegal aliens are unpatriotic.

That's exactly what I'm saying!

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Yes, exactly. Your an illegal supporter, nothing more. You are here because you don't like the fact that most Americans don't want amnesty given to these criminal lawbreakers and we spoke out-twice! And the Senators heard us. The people who are part of the open borders lobby, including yourself, whine like babies because you want all the illegals to get a free pass into America. Sorry! And now, you figured that you will jump onto the ALIPAC site and wreak havoc in revenge to get even. You do that so it makes you, and your supporters feel better. We squashed the bill twice, get over it.
    You are so right, wilro! He is an illegal supporter here to bait us. He's doing that because he knows they're losing!!!

cry me a river.
    If we do, will you swim back over it to whateve sewer you crawled out of?

actually, i'm only for dream act, not against amnesty for 12+million people. Get ur facts straight Batman. LOL

I'll be back tommorow.

The Dream is gone beceause of a MOD EDIT LOL
    Freudian slip, kid? Do you even know what a Freudian slip is?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    I have three kids all under 30...working , making a living and seeing what is happening to our cities and states. One is working on her BA while working and raising a family. I think the young people you are refering to have had their brains twisted by their so called college profesors. My kids are very patriotic...but totally against ILLEGAL immigration..... enough said
    Got their brains...such as they were...fried by educators for la race. Who is it that has the "teen terrorist" schools in CA?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    eric-is-pulling-your-leg .... just trying to annoy and take up valuable time...

ignore him/her
    I agree this troll is long overdo for tossing.
    Dagmar! A troll tossing game? Let's play toss the troll!! I want Dagmar on my team you guys!

I suffered, and STILL suffer for mistakes my parents made. I GOT OVER IT!

My child will suffer for mistakes that I will make. But one of those mistakes will NOT be letting illegals take over her country!!!

We can't deport 12 million people? I bet people like Saddam Insane have a WHOLE new perspective on what American's Can and Can't do about now.

You watch us!

So with your logic..If I go out today and rob a bank. I shouldnt have to go to jail. It would hurt my children, seperate them from their parent. Besides I would only do it for the betterment of my family.

Make no mistake, if I was the only parent. I was sent away to prison, with no other relatives..My children would be put in protective services..There would be no out cry for myself or my children.

The same goes if I were to borrow (heh) someone elses "social security number", to work/credit. It's a crime and one must pay. We are a nation of laws, Ignorance of the law is no defence....

ANY choice a parent makes in life, will affect their children.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

This "mofo" is toying with folks while fishing for member demographics, etc. and with not worth the valuable time of anyone here.

Why keep bumpiing this. Ignore it.

Buh-bye, mofo !

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur