Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok AmericanE you have my vote I will put 5.00 on Mohammad being a false profit. Currently my oldest son is over kicking some of his followers butts.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I see them advocating for lawbreakers, invaders, harboring felons.......
    You get the idea. Some fruits.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Tell him I said thank you. My husband was in Vietnam. We love soldiers and veterans in our family.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yes loserville the Catholic church does, not many Christians that I know of do though, they as I, do not believe you can explain away breaking one law and then follow all others.

Only the Catholic church and it's brain dead clones (methodists and the likes) help law breakers.

My point though was that you will not even see them holding up signs that say "death to Islam", or "Saudi Arabia, the Satan", and such.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will and thank you. I pray for his safety every night.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Ok AmericanE you have my vote I will put 5.00 on Mohammad being a false profit. Currently my oldest son is over kicking some of his followers butts.
    American_made,
    Please tell your son for me that I thank him for his service and that I pray for the safety of all of our service members.
    I served with the Marines in Nam so I have an idea of what he is going through.
    May God bless them all and keep them safe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, goodness, I don't want to be misunderstood here.

I am not commenting on Islam at all - just on the fact that a lot of people want to equate Pres. Bush with Christianity and attempt to say his actions are Christian acts.

They aren't -

I resent what he has done in attempting to hide behind Christianity - just as I resented Pres. Clinton when he went to church, when he was in trouble, and came out clutching that Bible for all the media to see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you MountianDog. And thank you for your service. Thank your husband also AmericanE.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Christianity vs Islam? Well for starters christians don't fly planes into buildings , nuff said!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Christianity, christianity, christianity...

Versus Islam?? Isn't that drawing lines in the sand?? How man yof you have met a Muslim before??

People in america are so funny and ethnocentric. What makes Islam so far removed or extreme?? Now, don't get me wrong, killing of innocents is wrong, but Christians have done it for thousands of years.

On another note, Christians are EXTREME also. See in Islam, they beleive they are in a holy war. They express it by thier actions. On the flip side, you have Christians preaching that if you DON'T beleive in God, then you are going to go to hell. They preach on the lake of fire, God's wrath, the rapture, etc. Now, what's NOT extreme about that???

Think about it, only seperation is that Christains are not flying planes into buildings. They kill, rob, and steal. Don't be fooled. Many inmates in the penal system ARE CHRISTIAN. No one is immune to that lifestyle. I just think it is funny to see all this "Islam" talk refering to the negativity of it all. I guess Christians are the most wonderful people in the world
    "AmeriKKKa is the Land of Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast