Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh, oh, did I scare you guys?

As another poster mentioned, some Catholic clergyman are against illegal immigration. My friend had an uncle who is now deceased and he was a deacon and he was against illegal immigration. One priest wrote a book about being against illegal immigration and he even cited canon laws that actually teach illegal immigration is wrong.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-rel ... 3426/posts

In some areas of New Mexico, several Protestant denominations tend to give more support for illegal aliens than some of the Catholic churches do. Some Protestants churches have been known to aid illegal aliens and give them little side jobs. But many theorize that some of these churches are basically trying to "soul win " illegals.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Oh, oh, did I scare you guys?
    "Yeah! right! Now pattyk "She's truly frighting!" She'll scare the rag off the weed!

"Thanks browneyes106 it's nice to hear that not all our churches are selling us out! These churches that are, are collecting big donations from big business, farms, and SEIU types! They sold they're souls and our country down the river for money!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm glad that there are good Roman Catholics who aren't trying to sell us out, as well as those good Protestants who are trying to help our side as well....I can understand the concept of soul winning...but how can the bad leadership in any church body justify helping people who wish to take down America by giving them jobs and rallying for their amnesty with government leadership? There's a big difference between the occasional downtrodden soul who really did just sneak across the border for a better life and meant no harm to America or its people...and the "la raza" people who can't see past skin color and past history and want the entire land mass for themselves alone...don't these preachers realize that one of the most inhumane crimes to humanity would be committed???? Do they REALLY believe God wants us to let all of them in????????? So they can have more numbers in their churches and resulting fatter paychecks....for loss of homeland, nation, heritage-possibly life itself?!!!!???????

I've posted this youtube before on Alipac. It's one of my faves and deserves to be posted again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMaNa1K8lJo

I appreciated that video, Mayday!!!

Banned
    Last time I went to church the priest started lecturing us about welcoming our new illegal neighbors. I mumbled "Oh for Christs sake". The woman next to shot me a dirty look. I shot it right back at her. When the collection basket came around I just pretended to put money in it. I asked my deeply religous sister if I would go to hell for that. She assured me that I was going anyway, so it did not really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Last time I went to church
    "The stained glass windows exploded and the walls started pouring blood, and people were screaming, clutching they're bosom! They were screaming
    "Good Lord that's one mean girl!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey, remember when Jesus came into the temple to horsewhip the moneychangers because they were making "big business" out of going to the house of worship? I wish He'd come back to horsewhip those money-grubbing church leaders who advocate for la raza to stay here and conquer us without having to fire a shot....

I just wrote to that National Christian Hispanic Counsel again (the one with the Rev. Samuel Rodriguez mentioned above). I copied another thread about race studies, la raza and a planned genocide for all white males over age 16 masquerading as ethnic studies in schools and sent it to them, demanding they stop demanding amnesty for these types. I expect to get silence as my response just like the three letters I wrote before, but they need to be reprimanded for supporting broad amnesty that includes dangerous, criminal-bent people.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456