Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where are our patriotic politicians?

The problem is.....there is nobody to vote for!!!

Republicans...Democrats....they are all the same!!

Anybody who try's to get into politics is shut out.

Maybe we should be figuring out how to take the media back??

The speech by our esteemed president was nothing but smoke and mirrors. Nothing of substance.

I believe it is intended as a bone to the flood of every kind of communication that is available being directed at Washington. He is hoping that the American (citizens) people will buy that he is actually doing something when sadly in fact he is doing nothing.

We do not need troops at the border who have no power to do anything but stand and watch as the USA is eaten away day by day. Build a big, solid, imposing wall with all the technology he so stressed in his speech. No troops will be needed on the border. Gee with all the great technology and a wonderful wall the border patrol will be able to handle it just fine. Oh and by the way Mexico is not our friend! Comprende?

He can call it whatever he wishes but he is IN FACT offering amnesty to every person who is here illegally. A rose by any other name folks......
    They need to be deported and put in the back of the line for legal immigration if they still wish to come back to this country. If I hear anymore about "jobs Americans will not do" I think I shall truly lose my mind.

He did not mention a thing about prosecuting the employers, deporting illegal aliens arrested in the country, cutting of social services, or in anyway addressing the huge impact all of these people are having on the economy. The taxpaying legal middle class Americans of this country are having their back broken by the cost of taking care of illegals. They should not get a free ride. He did mention that catch and release needs to stop (AT THE BORDER). How about the catch and release that occurs within our borders?

I felt that it was the American people who are up in arms that he was repremanding in his speech, not the illegals protesting in our streets. And his sob story was more than I could stand.

He also failed to address the illegals taking to our streets with threats of civil war, taking over our country, and communist signs (last time I checked we were still against communism, weren't we). He did not address the fact that this country is at extreme risk from terrorist attack due to the failure of securing our borders (by the way not just this president is to blame for that).

I could go on and on but I will stop here. Thank you Mr. President for your efforts at ruining this country and making me extremely anxious about the kind of country my children have to look forward to.

I feel that The President's speech was a lot of talk intended to be a pacifier timed to help the Kennedy McCain bill pass.
    I have some questions about his intent, I think it is a ploy for time.
    He is going to put 6,000 National Guard troops on the border for 1 year. That the National Guard will bring communications equipment, UAVs, and technology to help the border patrol, for 1 year. When the Guard leaves do they take the guard assets with them? The guard will be deployed until after the elections in November to help Republicans at the polls. Again, it is more about the party needs than the needs and wants of citizens and tax payers of this country.
    This deployment starts next month. He wants a bill to sign before the end of this month that includes his "guest worker" program. Will the troops be deployed and in what capacity after he gets the guest worker program.
    About this guest worker program. He wants to give people that have been living here over 5 years that have a clean record a path to citizenship. It is obvious that the illegal entry will be forgiven, but what about all of the others laws that have been broken? Illegal aliens should be held to same standards as citizens. Identity theft ifs a crime, in many states not insuring your car is a crime, working under an assumed name with false documents is a crime, not paying employment taxes is crime. U.S. citizens would be arrested for these crimes and illegal aliens should be held accountable for them also. Any or all of these crimes should bar them from the guest worker program. Sounds like mass deportation to me unless everything is forgiven.
    The Kennedy/McCain bill allows chain immigration, and the President knows it. So realistically we are looking at 100,000,000 people in under 20 years that are waving their flags from "their country and yelling kill the gringos. Not a comforting thought.
    His marine that became a citizen? I applaud the man for his sacrifice and the fact that he wanted to become a citizen. But, since when did our armed forces become the French Foreign Legion? You have to have security clearances in the military. How did this guy get his?
    I think we are being sold down the economic river by our President and Congress. I think the President should remove himself from the decisions because of his personal agenda of having the "rich gringos" bring Mexico out of poverty.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I APPLAUD BUSH!!

Seriously. The first step to be taken is increasing security at our border. This is this most crucial step. We need to stop the flow of these criminals into our country. Once that is done, we will focus on the illegals here. All 11 million(count right now) cannot be shipped out. That is something we have to accept. Mr. Bush said they must learn english and pay back taxes to start on their way to becoming US citizens. Making them pay for breaking our laws is the answer. I love it that he said they must learn our language. I am sick to death of having to listen to nothing but spanish at lunch time. I also understand that no one will be granted citizenship until our border is secure. This is the way it has to be. The mexicans that work with me are extremely pissed off at what the President said but we are not here for them. This is America and we will stand for what is right for our country. All of the men and women who are against illegal immigration need to stick together. Even though we have differences of opinion on what should be done, we will be strong together. I have seen Americans protesting the way the mexicans did and it looked like we were a joke compared to them. We need to get off our couches and away from our computers and show the government that we will not stand for this. God Bless America!

jlt

President Bush's Speech

He was just like a marshmello, trying to please everyone. America has to get some courage and quit trying to be everything to everyone. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks of me. They treat us with contempt because we are always apologizing or trying to be fair. What is fair about illegal immigrants coming to the US, tearing down our hospitals, welfare system, and schools, riding on our backs. They talk about how we need them...No they need us. What would they do without all the freebies? They would go back home where they belong. They don't come here because they love this country. They come for what they can get for free. This whole thing is just insane! American politicians need to be replaced with real patriots, who have the good for all legal Americans foremost in their agenda.
    JLT :

why wait to change parties?

I find that this is the most disgraceful full blown Treasonous government EVER in the history of our nation. It is time for the American people to re-read and gain copies of our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence.....it is time to teach our children and our grand children what they are not being taught in schools ....our Nation's History!
    We, the people, need to remain vigilant and watch every single move our so-called representatives make....they are slowly chipping away at our freedoms and have been doing so over the last 40 years...most in the last 15-20....

Change parties now, get involved now! Continue the activism this one issue has sparked into other areas as well.

Mr. President....you take us for fools...the only fools I see are the elitists...a new type of revolution is at hand...

illegals

What the president and politicians don't know is that this is all part of a movement by the Mexicans to make this country Mexico. Sure, they learned our language but they don't use it. I go to many gas stations and restaurants where the young mexicans speak perfect english yet they will turn to their friends while you are standing there and talk Spanish. They will eventually take over this country as the muslims did in France and the gangs are doing in Brazil. Why do we want to make these people citizens when their loyalty is only to Mexico and they resent us.

Wrong vote

Dear Mr. President,

The comparison of the fall of the Roman Empire and the eventual fall of the United States is shocking. Reading "How the Irish Saved Civilization", it compares the frozen Rhine River of 406 AD to the Rio Grande and the barbarian hordes to those of the illegals. Thomas Cahill says,

“To the Romans, the German tribes were riff-raff; to the Germans, the Roman side of the river was the place to be. The nearest we can come to understanding this divide may be the southern border of the United States. There the spit-and-polish troops are immigration police; the hordes, the Mexicans, Haitians, and other disposed peoples seeking illegal entry. The barbarian migration was not perceived as a threat by Romans, simply because it was a migration - a year-in, year-out, raggle taggle migration – and not an organized, armed assault.
    More often they came in as trickles: as craftsmen who sought honest employment….”

Our border patrols are no more ready for that horde than the Romans were for the barbarians. Rome was lulled to sleep by a constant influx of barbarian "immigrants", a little at a time. Small parties of them, some even "honest" laborers looking for work, were in and out of the empire day after day, week after week, year after year, until Rome, caught with their proverbial pants down, lost the empire when the Rhine froze over.
    Unless we wake up, show some backbone and take our government back, a book WILL be written some day entitled "The Rise and fall of the United States of America".
    We need officials that aren't wishy washy! Come on, George W!!! I voted for you. PLEASE don't make me regret it any more than I already do!

G. O' Raithbheartaigh (O' Rafferty)
    Great Grandson of a LEGAL Irish immigrant

I was taking the Bush speech OK through point one.

Point Two Bush said: Second, to secure our border, we must create a temporary worker program.

What? Osama and the Iranian Army is coming across the Rio Grande and we need to unconditionally surrender because we have no temporary worker program? Call up the guest workers.

What could be meaningful after Jorge Bush said that?

No Amnesty. No guest or temporary workers. Deport the illegal alien invasion before I vote.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The President acted as I expected him to. He didn't use the words "New World Order", "the United Nations" or even say "Globalism" but that is what his actions have shown us is what he supports.

My financial support is going to the Minutemen Program and the Constitution Party from now on. My vote will not be going to re-elect a corrupt politician who has already been trained on how to perform to keep his fellow legislatuor happy.

I think the way to defeat our two corrupt major political parties is for all of us to send a check for $20 to the Constitution Party. If we bring in a nationally registered third Party that cannot be ignored by the mass media we will have good people who will step up and run for Office.

These people will obey their Oath of Office the way we expect them to. They will be new to the system so they won't already be corrupted as our current legislators are.

First we need to get the Constitution Party registered in all 50 States. Now, I believe it is only in 39 States. It is going to take a lot of money and a lot of signatures to get the ball rolling, but since that's where the future of America lays, I am going to do what I can.

If you agree with this idea, click here and let's get started! http://www.constitutionparty.com/contribute.php

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast