View Poll Results: Facial Recognition Technology?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I dont think it is real.

0 0%
  • I think it is real, but I dont mind having it used on me.

3 15.79%
  • I think it is real and I would accept it to stop illegals.

6 31.58%
  • I think it is real and I dont want it used on me.

10 52.63%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well Said 2ndamendsis
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Well, since reading this separate thread set up by William, I've gotten a little more education on the thoughts and views of those on the board and a little more education on FRT.

But first! One more reason to give our government more money and power!

US 'Wasted Billions On Faulty Terror Equipment'
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... wstop.html

I still hold my viewpoints and by the information provided by William, have further strengthened my feelings against REAL ID and FRT.

None of the posters here supporting REAL ID, have really made any valid points to support it. The reasonings you hold essentially consist of "They already have our information, it doesn't matter". This is an apathetical viewpoint. 99.9% of your reasonings are based on emotions, not logic, reason and history.

I'm not trying to criticize you in a negative way, but I'm trying to help you realize that you really need to rethink this issue.

One of you stated that you didn't care if they had all this information on you. You didn't care if they read some statement you posted on this board.

You will, when dissent is being even more scrutinized and they "mark" you to be detained. They'll spot you over on Smith and Vine picking up some groceries at your local market (through one of the cameras you paid for via your tax dollars). Ten minutes later, you're in lock up.**

**I'll go ahead and make a disclaimer that the above was a possible scenario using FRT technology when everyone has their REAL ID.

ALIPAC is becoming a force to be reckoned with regarding the illegal immigration issue and we all have to work together to keep it that way. This discussion, I feel, has been fruitful.

But we cannot forget where this country came from; under a tyrannical British reign to a strong country where everyman enjoyed life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

No matter how you feel about the REAL ID Act, it is one more thing that nicks away at our Constitution. And no matter what issue comes up, we should always refer back to that document. That is our foundation. Keep up the fight, everyone!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345