View Poll Results: Facial Recognition Technology?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I dont think it is real.

0 0%
  • I think it is real, but I dont mind having it used on me.

3 15.79%
  • I think it is real and I would accept it to stop illegals.

6 31.58%
  • I think it is real and I dont want it used on me.

10 52.63%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well everybody's entitled to their opinion, right? I think the opposition to FRT is silly. And regarding my being on this site--I don't give a damn who knows it. Forgive me if I don't cringe in terror. You have to understand that this dissolution of our borders is something that has to be done quietly and gradually for it to happen at all. But the cat is starting to make its way out of the bag already with the likes of Tancredo, John and Ken, Terry Anderson, and Dobbs. The window of opportunity is shrinking.

Im sorry so many of my posts are questions, but can't we enforce our existing immigration laws and protect the privacy and rights of our legal citizens at the same time?

Is that not a worthy goal?

W

PS: Sure we have the bill of rights, but since corporations are acting outside of the laws and outside of the Constitutional power of congress I'm not so sure that is much of a protection anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS: Sure we have the bill of rights, but since corporations are acting outside of the laws and outside of the Constitutional power of congress I'm not so sure that is much of a protection anymore.

If the President is not willing to take the corparations to court, they won't be challanged by the Bill of Rights. I say, and still say, "Mr. President, honor your oath of office, enforce the laws, and deport the illegal aliens."

If the President thought he could beat the Bill of Rights, he would have tried just that thing. He is actively writing a terriable chapter in his history of the Presidency. And in the end, Congress and the Supreme Court would not allow that to happen.. but either one could stop the Bill of Rights from moving to meaninglessness.

I am aware of all too many instances of all three branches ignoring the intent of the framers of the Constitution. A "living, breathing" Constitution is no Constitution at all. Nothing it says is absolute, and it's meaning changes from day to day as is viewed convenient. And that "convenience" applies to being convenient to the GOVERNMENT, not the people.

Real ID Act

Does anyone remember the case in Fla about the woman who wanted to be excused for religious reasons from having a full picture of her face?She wanted to have her picture taken in a Burka.

This site covers part of it:
    http://geocities.com/freemanvsdmv/otherstates.html

It's long, but it list all the states that don't have to accept picture ID's for religious reasons. It's interesting. One of the states is NC. I don't know the final outcome.

And Little Green Footballs has this:

http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=6822
    5/29/2003: An Unveiled Felon

Sultaana Freeman (formerly Sandra Keller), the Florida woman suing the state to be allowed to wear a sack over her face for her driver’s license photograph, has previously posed for an unveiled government portraitâ€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Alipac--I am all for privacy. However, for any country to function financially,we have to have a way to prevent identity fraud. With the countless news stories in this past decade regarding fake papers, fake licenses, fake birth certs, etc, it is increasingly obvious to me that the old ways are not working. Tyson Chicken can continue to plead ignorance until we find a solution to the problem of forged documents.

I'm a practical kind of guy. I keep hearing questions and complaints, but so far I haven't heard any alternate solutions. In fact I want somebody to explain to me how we can possibly get a bead on who belongs here and who doesn't without a counterfiet-proof form of ID. And before anybody jumps in here and says they'll eventually find a fake even this ID--I can only say yes eventually they will. But that shouldn't stop us from taking no action.

countries that use facial recognition?

anyone have any information on other countries that may be using facial recognition technology. I think this could possibly put an end to the whole race issue. There would be no need to label anyone.

I want to thank everyone for discussing this with me. I think our members and the immigration reform movement clearly has some deep divisions on this issue.

Each person is free to support or oppose Real ID, but as an organization I think it is best we focus on the issues where we have a vast majority concensus.

I believe we are a populist movement that takes our strength from massive public support. If ALIPAC endorsed Real ID we would lose support and the same would happen if we opposed it.

Here is the older opinion statement on the issue that I plan to let stand for the time being. That being said, Im personally opposed to biometric ID being used on law abiding legal citizens.

In my opinion, an ID that you can't discard that you have with you at all times regardless of a card and that can be taken without your knowledge or consent is to far off base from the liberty concepts that I think are important in America.

I feel that the corporations behind our illegal immigration problem like this sytem because it allows them to treat people like human inventory.

The human implant chips have been tested already on 300 people in Mexico and now the FDA has approved testing in the US. I hope that those that support these kin of invasive technologies will discuss them and think them through and think of their possible uses and abuses in the future of our nation.

America without liberty for Americans is not America.

William

ALIPAC's Opinon Release on HR 418

http://www.alipac.us/article194.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,
    I have no intention of getting a chip placed anywhere in my body, that said I think I support the RealD act.

It is a first step, don't let them scare you that it is the mark of the beast.

After all we did not pledge to follow someone who claims to be the second coming. It is only a drivers license.

So therefore we are not in danger of being 666th. Yes I did read the Revelations a long time ago.

But I see no similarities.

America without liberty for Americans is not America.
    And those of us that let it slip through our fingers don't deserve to have it.

82MARINE NO, most of our fingerprints have NOT been taken. That's, for the most part, military and governmental jobs.

It may indeed be the most powerful tool any government has ever used to control security within the ranks of the citizenry
    If you have any questions on just how this will be used, then perhaps everyone would be benefited if they familiarized themselves with CAFTA & FTAA.

Open Borders & one North American Conglomerate is actually at the hub of the situation. This technology will be part of what's used for EASE OF FLOW AND MIGRATION BETWEEN THE "countries." As well as SHARED WITH EACH COUNTRY.

This is NOT about being SAFER.........it's about taking FREEDOM away from individuals. If you think that this will help "catch a terrorist" please rethink this and research a little more. It will NOT and the notion is ludicrous.

Please understand that the powers that be know that the only way an AMERICAN will give up their freedom is through FEAR!!! It's been writen about and discussed for years that Americans are the problem when it comes to controling the populations. We're the last stand because of our love of independence.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast