Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, I realize I take a huge risk in making this prediction. However, even if I'm WRONG, we need to begin thinking about a "Plan B"

I predict that the compromise bill WILL in fact contain a guest-worker program or a "path to citizenship".

What do people on this board propose should be done then? I'm sincerely intrested in hearing your "Plan B" ideas.

To think this through with a "Plan B" is to participate in an exercise of responsibility.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

CROCKET
    I still cannot understand these partisan shots at the Republicans when the vast majority of the GOP members of Congress support our position while the even greater majority of Democrats oppose us and favor the illegals
    Can't speak for anyone else. the Repub pres is the one who pushed this crap from BEFORE he was elected. bush & gang pulled out all the stops and The Repubs put up the bill holding teddy-the swimmer's hand.

The Repubs could have stopped this in it's tracks if they wanted to. They held the magic wand. Personally, I expect anti-American everything from the dems. That's all they've done in my lifetime. But This is unforgiveable. This party has grown this government to a size never before seen and now is pushing to castrate this country by bringing it to it's knees by becoming a third world hell hole.

No matter the percentage, the Repubs are at fault.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can still vote for your party, just zap the open borders sympathizers in the primaries!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Ok, I realize I take a huge risk in making this prediction. However, even if I'm WRONG, we need to begin thinking about a "Plan B"

I predict that the compromise bill WILL in fact contain a guest-worker program or a "path to citizenship".

What do people on this board propose should be done then? I'm sincerely intrested in hearing your "Plan B" ideas.

To think this through with a "Plan B" is to participate in an exercise of responsibility.
    Plan B1-Constitutional Challenge in federal court. Any law can be challenged for constitutionality. I have already spoken to Judicial Watch about this.

Plan B2-PAYBACK I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day 2006 and support the position that the price of amnetsy should be loss of the majority. It is my vote.

and on and on....but there will be.....NO SURRENDER

concernedveteran - I have asked this issue many times and have yet to get an answer. And quite frankly I want a Plan B for either outcome. If the house folds and this atrocity gets passed, what is the plan?

If the house holds the line and no bill is passed I want to know then what? If this happens we are still exactly where we are today. Laws on the books and no enforcement and a country that is still being invaded and taken over by a foreign land.

Something needs to happen and soon. I am very afraid we are on the edge of a cliff if not already over the edge and hanging on by our fingernails. How to save a nation when many of its citizens are either apathetic, misinformed, refuse to see the horrible truth, or are just so bleeding heart that they are hopeless?

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    concernedveteran - I have asked this issue many times and have yet to get an answer. And quite frankly I want a Plan B for either outcome. If the house folds and this atrocity gets passed, what is the plan?

If the house holds the line and no bill is passed I want to know then what? If this happens we are still exactly where we are today. Laws on the books and no enforcement and a country that is still being invaded and taken over by a foreign land.

Something needs to happen and soon. I am very afraid we are on the edge of a cliff if not already over the edge and hanging on by our fingernails. How to save a nation when many of its citizens are either apathetic, misinformed, refuse to see the horrible truth, or are just so bleeding heart that they are hopeless?

If the House folds-Constitutional challenge in federal court.
    If the House holds- Push for impeachment. Bush has shown through his "showboating" of ordering the NG to the border and scraps of interior worplace enforcement that NO NEW LAWS ARE NECESSARY. Enforcement of existing laws are all that is necessary. He probably thinks that we are dumb enough not to see that.

I asked my dad that very same question. I asked can we sue the government on the constitutionality of the bill.

My dad said sure, but do you think the corrupt courts are going to come down in favor of the citizens?

He is right. We like to say the Mexican government is corupt from the bottom all the way to top, and it is....but so is our own. All 3 branches. The corruption runs very deep and is very long standing, they are just more subversive about it, although it is becoming more and more open.

The government in all 3 branches is stomping all over the constitution and has been for a while and it is getting rapidly worse. I really do not know what good it would be taking this to federal court.

Impeaching Bush would be great... but really what good will that do? Cheney is right behind him and the same or worse.

The government, all 3 branches, is in need of a good old fashion cleaning out. It is time to return the government to "WE THE PEOPLE" as it was intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    You can still vote for your party, just zap the open borders sympathizers in the primaries!
    That goes without saying, Defens.

The above was pertaining to those "blaming the R party."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Plan B1-Constitutional Challenge in federal court. Any law can be challenged for constitutionality. I have already spoken to Judicial Watch about this.

I am very encouraged by this. To know that there is a backup, AND to know that you have already taken the initiative to actually talk to some lawyers or their groups about this...that is VERY encouraging.

Will many in the courts automatically agree ?

Many will not, but others will.

There are many reasons why legislation can be struck down by the courts.

Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

2nd, they need to be re-trained!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast