Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So what you need is an action in Admiralty to free yourself from the agreements and an affidavit of status making clear that it was never your intent to identify yourself as a subject of the federal entity and claiming your status as an American natural
    Gee, that sounds like an everyday event.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

May I share the story of how this information came into the light?

I realize that everyone's looking for a PLAN but do you realize how recent this dangerous information came across our desks? It was very late last night or early in the morn......I've lost track of time.

I'd like to both give accolades to the gals that deserve the credit as well as try to show how important it is to continually mine through legislation, read everthing carefully in order to connect the dots cause they're throwing the knives by the bucketful now.

I sent OLIVER some information she needed and she continued the search.
    OLIVER then found a piece of older legislation/amendment that has recently been recycled. Sent that to me to look over and evaluate.

I sent OLIVER'S search to KATE so that 2 heads could read through and evaluate. KATE then did a quick scan of the DHS site. I had been so busy that I hadn't scanned the DHS site for over a month. KATE then saw this EXPLOSIVE NEW INFO and immediately gave me a heads up. We've been working ever since.

That's how this happened. God works in truly mysterious ways.
    Planning takes time, however, ACTION STARTS NOW.

Every single member of both houses of Congress must know that we know! I'll wager that THEY DON'T KNOW!!
    That's step one and That will keep everyone quite busy while this information is being digested.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just direct us, Sis on the necessary actions. Does NumbersUSA know about this yet so that they can get it out?

Thank you, Vix.

So, we focus on Congress, not Bush. Okay, fine. What should we tell them? I think they're just a bunch of chickens, myself. They have nothing to be afraid of, and if you ask me, almost all of them are afraid. They all act as though they're walking on eggshells. All talk, no action.

That seems to be our Congress.

Bush ignores us and Congress seems to be made up of a bunch of scaredy cats.

Great fix we're in, America.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Just direct us, Sis on the necessary actions. Does NumbersUSA know about this yet so that they can get it out?
    LEGAL
    I don't know anything at this point.
    We're still processing this and trying to get our ALIPAC members up to date with it.

It's so new to us! We were in shock.
    Kate took that copy this morning just in case that they DELETED IT from the DHS website........as has been done in the past with many websites when they realize that we're furious. {PENCE's amnesty plan is a great example}

To tell everyone my feeling........I don't think anyone else knows about this! I don't think others are used to scanning like we are and this is recent. I think that this was done after the Ottowa SPP/NAU meeting!!!
    Slipped it into the site to get folks used to seeing it.

Remember how crazy I was about the kennedy amendment that they tried to slip into the Minimum Wage bill? Very few people understood what I was trying to explain but I'm certain that this is serious.

WELL! Guess what folks............BINATIONAL HEALTH CARE w/MEXICO is mentioned in many documents that we've discovered both older and NEW.
    that kennedy amendment was a trial balloon.......it's coming on other legislation.

Someone here posted something about the CFR, I have spent the past two days on the internet reading and reading and puking and amazed and horrified!
    I went to Google and searched for members, there are MANY I MEAN MANY who are in power in our government TODAY!!! and even more who were, like BOTH CLINTONS!, G HW BUSH, Condoleezza Rice, even Colin Powel, and yes Angelina Jolie (imagine and they call themselves a think tank).
    I watched in disbelief as Walter Cronkite said we needed to embrace the ICC and he too was a member of the CFR. They want us to join the UN, they want us to become part of the New World Order, open our borders, take away our evil guns and then tell us what we can and cannot do.

We need to write, we need to scream, we need everyones attention, we need to find out which members of congress, senate and other government offices are ALREADY members of the CFR and GET THEM OUT OF OFFICE!!! They will do exactly what Bush has done, and sign agreements against OUR CONSTITUTION making deals with foreign countries that are against what America stands for.

I am waiting for that one site to reply to me, to tell me what I can do here in Nevada, and if they dont, I am planning a trip to Washington with my two kids, I will sell what I have to and make that dang trip.

Mod Edit
    careful here. Rule 2.5 and we generally don't give a freebie with this one folks.

BEFORE I give my country up!!!!!!

and I mean it!

vix

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

I'd like to both give accolades to the gals that deserve the credit as well as try to show how important it is to continually mine through legislation, read everthing carefully in order to connect the dots cause they're throwing the knives by the bucketful now.

OLIVER then found a piece of older legislation/amendment that has recently been recycled. Sent that to me to look over and evaluate.

I sent OLIVER'S search to KATE so that 2 heads could read through and evaluate. KATE then did a quick scan of the DHS site. I had been so busy that I hadn't scanned the DHS site for over a month. KATE then saw this EXPLOSIVE NEW INFO and immediately gave me a heads up. We've been working ever since.

Planning takes time, however, ACTION STARTS NOW.
    Great work Ladies! Yes God does work in mysterious ways! We are going to be working as well! I agree action starts NOW!!!!

LegalUSCitizen wrote:

Bush ignores us and Congress seems to be made up of a bunch of scaredy cats.

Great fix we're in, America.
    True, we are going to have to strongly encourage Congress to develop a back bone. They will get no relief until they start acting on what the American people want. This is going to take a dedicated effort ! I know we are up to it! We just need to stay motivated and we are very angry so that should not be a problem!

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:

That was serendipity!!! Like all of coming together at this point in history.

Quote Originally Posted by vixfromPahrump
    THERE IS A MARCH, I am surprised no one knew, I would have posted earlier, I am sorry .

Mod Edit
    EXCELLENT!! Thank you vix! Lots of good organizations behind this march. I did not see Tancredo's name as a confirmed supporter, but Dobbs was on the list. I hope Lou puts great emphasis of this march on his show--maybe he will even show up. Good to see Chris Simcox and Cindy Kolbe on the list of confirmed speakers. I have seen their work with the minutemen, and they are both great patriots. We should make plans and save money to make it out there in June!!! I have a friend who enjoys traveling, loves politics, and agrees with us 100%. I think we can make it for June. I am very excited to hear this
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast