Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    CG, I was naturalized as citizen of United States of America that means I have to be federal governated ?
    does this means that all naturalized citizens cannot claime any natural born.?
    Pursuant Amendment XIV, all naturalized citizens are federal subjects. Sorry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    So what you need is an action in Admiralty to free yourself from the agreements and an affidavit of status making clear that it was never your intent to identify yourself as a subject of the federal entity and claiming your status as an American natural
    Gee, that sounds like an everyday event.
    Yeah well, it's just proof that most Americans don't want to hear the truth. They want an easy fix. They want to slap a name on a petition or send someone a donation to do the work for them. If this generation traded places with that of the Founding Fathers, we would all still be slaves to the Crown.

But yeah, what I describe is in fact an everyday event and there are at least hundreds of thousands of Americans taking that bold step every year, with literally millions (according to the IRS's own estimates) having done so over the past couple of decades. But that's still a tiny percentage.

Banned
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

Yeah well, it's just proof that most Americans don't want to hear the truth. They want an easy fix. They want to slap a name on a petition or send someone a donation to do the work for them. If this generation traded places with that of the Founding Fathers, we would all still be slaves to the Crown.
    You are so damned right. I hope, for their sakes, they cannot look down on us, ashamed and disappointed, at what we have become.

CrocketsGhost wrote:

So what you need is an action in Admiralty to free yourself from the agreements and an affidavit of status making clear that it was never your intent to identify yourself as a subject of the federal entity and claiming your status as an American natural.
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand what all that means. You say lots of people are doing this, but what exactly are they doing, and how? I'm VERY intrigued, and I apolgize for my density here. Can you please explain this more indepth?

If I file an "action in Admiralty"...what exactly am I filing? And what agreements am I freeing myself from? Once this is done, what are the ramifications? How does it change my life?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Hi Guys and Gals, I have e-mailed all my local talk show hosts. All my national and state reps and a major talk show host in Portland Oregon. I will see what kind of response I get and post back here when I do. I will start Calling my Reps when I get home tomorrow from work. Keep up the good fight.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

So what you need is an action in Admiralty to free yourself from the agreements and an affidavit of status making clear that it was never your intent to identify yourself as a subject of the federal entity and claiming your status as an American natural.
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand what all that means. You say lots of people are doing this, but what exactly are they doing, and how? I'm VERY intrigued, and I apolgize for my denisty here. Can you please explain this more indepth?

If I file an "action in Admiralty"...what exactly am I filing? And what agreements am I freeing myself from? Once this is done, what are the ramifications? How does it change my life?
    I'm not going to give you specific legal advice in an open forum, but basically there must be produced an underlying agreement in Admiralty in order for the powers claimed by the federal government and its agencies and services to be legitimate. You can make a demand for presentation of the agreement and, when that agreement is not presented, obtain a nil dictum judgment.

The ramifications are that you woun't be eligible for federal benefits, may or may not be able to use banks, and may or may not be able to obtain credit. On the positive side, you may cease to be liable for certain taxes, fees and tributes and will gain the ability to obtain equitable title to property. You will also retain your natural rights and other rights, such as the right to redress.

DHS is in violation of the constitutional obligation to protect our borders and this STINKING PRESIDENT NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED FOR SITTING BY AND LETTING THIS HAPPEN. Do you still want to debate this, CrocketsGhost?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

deleted

What a slick sick shell game our government has perpetrated on the citizens of this Nation! If you need a definition of shell game here it is,
    The shell game (also known as Thimblerig, Three shells and a pea, the old army game) is portrayed as a gambling game, but in reality, when a wager for money is made, it is an illegal confidence trick used to perpetrate fraud. In bunko slang, this famous swindle is referred to as a short-con because it is quick and easy to pull off.This my friends has to be the biggest shell game in history. I will start writing my Okla leaders tomorrow evening, and anyone else I can think of, has anyone sent this to Lou? Is any other forums sayng anything about this? Of late, I have had to miss a lot, don't get to visit many other forums if any last few months, I hope others aside from us are jumping on this also. This makes me physically want to retch, at the same time tremble, hoping I am up for this fight, we cannot let this go, there are so many people to contact, and things to contact them about, what a mighty race we find ourselves in, everything closing in at the same time. I now understand just how insidious political correctness can be and how it has been used in our country to get "us" American citizens ready for our gov. to simply try to plow right over our protest of what they are doing. We have been brainwashed the last few years with this sickness of PC, and might very well lose our country because of it, now stupid and how like sheep, many of us including myself,have been, not anymore, ever again!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

NITTY
    take your time, one step at a time.
    Don't burn out, my friend! Do what you can do and get back up to fight another day.

As far as I know, we might be the first people to have this information.
    I explained how this came about a page or 2 back.

It's up to us to get this out to everyone we possibly can. I'm sure once the new week begins it will be easier to disseminate it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast