Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's very scary. I've been reading about these for a while now. There are a few youtube videos of what they look like. Do a search there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    It's very scary. I've been reading about these for a while now. There are a few youtube videos of what they look like. Do a search there.
    Obey the law and support your local police and you will have nothing to worry about. Detention camps will be filled with lawbreakers and anarchists. Don't fall for the fringe conspiracy theories or you will become people of interest to law enforcement.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

detention camps

A while ago, I asked a freind of mine,who is smarter and much more well-connected than I,who are these camps being built for? Are the ones in power Nazis and they're for minorities? Are they for gangs? Criminals? Illegal aliens? He replied,"No. They are for any one who is actively working against them and/or their agenda. Period." It really answered my question and gave me an odd sense of peace. After all,true freedom is when we've got nothin'left to lose.

Lets not build this into something that is probably not there...I believe Americans are a different breed of people and our police and Military would never stand by and let them imprison the American people like they did the Jews....

As long as we don't get sucked into the one world order where they bring troops in from other nations (UN) who don't give a damn about us.

In that case we are in trouble.....but by then they would have had to destroy our constitution and taken away our soverenignty anyway.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If one wishes to see what the federal police agencies are capable of, read the Senate's Investigative Report on Waco. Chief Investigator, Sen. Richard Lugar (R) IN. It is a 600 page report.

Then investigate Ruby Ridge.

Then research all of the lesser known private individuals during the 90's who fell into "disfavor" with the administration of that era, and the ATF. Gun collectors.

These "gun nuts" helped fuel the gun control lobby, the Brady Bill and other laws were the result. Afterall the governments responsibility is to protect the people from religous zealots, mountain top hermits, and gun collectors. They are indeed a dangerous bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    or us???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????
    Do you really think American law enforcement personnel or American troops would round up millions of law-abiding US citizens without a mutiny?

Ask the german soldiers who helped Hitler and many other nations where dictators rule . We left England because of perecution by our own people . All over the world people are persecuted by their own leaders and soldiers .

Also most able bodied young Americans are overseas in wars . They will just recruit all the alians they have brought in to arrest any objectors . And don't forget the UN troops .

We can't even get people to speak out in times of peace, much less to actually fight .

Don't forget katrina victims . Our troops went into peoples homes and took their weapons . Soldiers follow orders . It's up to the people to decide who makes the laws and gives the orders .
    Most able bodied young Americans are NOT overseas in wars.

The vast majority of arrests and detentions in the Katrina disaster was directed against black gangs and looters.

Most law enforcement personnel and military personnel realize that patriotic Americans are not the enemy, though they may be wary of the libertarian types who don't pay their taxes or resent any form of authority and who seem to embrace Alex Jones style conspiracy theories. I also am wary of those types.

There is nobody here who supports our troops or military more than I have especially Nam and Iraqi vets . I had family in both Nam and iraq .

It is hard to get out the true meaning of our replys on the web because we have no sound or exspressions .

I agree our troops are patriots and would never delibertly hurt Americans .

As for the psychos at Ruby and Waco, they were no less a cult than the Jim Jones ,imo. And I was not defendng them . However i do think they were not nearly the treat that other paramilitary groups being ignored by our law enforcement now . That was my point .

Alex Jones seems a little too close to the enemies within to me . So i don't take all he claims as fact . But he does have some proven facts in some of his conspiracies .

I do not think that we would keep bringing in anti-American people from all over the world and leaving both borders wide open just to lock them up later on .

Don't forget in the civil war that sometimes it was father against son and brother against brother . Both led by their leaders of the north and south .

This nation is more divided now than ever in it's history . Especially the nationals consisting of mostly black and white . Both have everything to lose by not sticking together .

Obey the law and support your local police and you will have nothing to worry about. Detention camps will be filled with lawbreakers and anarchists. Don't fall for the fringe conspiracy theories or you will become people of interest to law enforcement.
    Isn't that exactly what illegal immigrants are????
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

The "psycho" at Ruby won a three million dollar lawsuit against the Federal Gov. and the ATF. The state of Idaho and the Governor were furious over that debacle.

Read the Waco report, then you can label the "psychos" for yourself. A person need not like or agree with the Branch Davidians, the question for me is, did they deserve what they got?

Anyone know who fired the first shot at Ruby Ridge? How about Waco?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

These camps may well be used for illegal aliens when the crisis deepens. Bravo!
    Yea, well these camps be be also used for American Citizens who stand in the way of our governments uncontrolled, unrelenting desire to tear down our borders and allow millions upon million of third world illegal invaders to gain citizenship through amnesty!

The government is preparing for the civil unrest that my ensue and it will not be illegal invaders occupying those camps!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast