Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NestleConsumerServices
    This is a statement provided by Nestle Consumer Services regarding the You Tube video:

-The man appearing on the video is an independent -contractor, not a Nestle employee.
    -Nestle is no longer doing business with this individual or his company.
    -Like you, we were appalled at the behavior of the contractor. The man in no way represents Nestle views or policies.
    -Nestle follows all laws regarding documentation of our workers. We only employ those who have the right to legally work in the US.
    -Nestle Consumer Services
    Thank you for coming here to post your company's statement. I have a few questions if you don't mind.

Regarding Point #2, will Nestle ever do business with this man or his company in the future?

Regarding Point #4, will Nestle begin using the SAVE program to verify it's employee's eligibility to work? Will Nestle require in writing that it's 'independent contractors' also will verify through SAVE their employees and sub-contractors.

Finally, will you PUBLICLY acknowledge this policy as a 'good faith' measure to the American buying public?

Until you do you will remain on my 'Do Not Buy' list.

Yeah

and it would be nice to see this apology and the commitment of your company to hire American and LEGAL employees posted on your website!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Banned
    I just e-mailed a copy of their post and my reply to the handheld foods group. I want them to know this will NOT go away easily.

another reply from Nestlé

October 26, 2006

Dear Mr. Charles .....,

We would like to share this update regarding your recent inquiry:
    * The man appearing on the video is an independent contractor, not a Nestlé employee.
    * Nestlé is no longer doing business with this individual or his company.
    * Like you, we were appalled at the behavior of the contractor. The man in no way represents Nestlé views or policies. As an outside contractor, he had a temporary contractor badge at the time he was filmed.

* Nestlé follows all laws regarding documentation of our workers. We only employ those who have the right to legally work in the US.

Thank you for your concerns.

Sincerely,
    Lyle Burling
    Consumer Response Manager

Ref: 14411883
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we got their attention!

October 26, 2006

Dear Mr. Michael Harrison,

Thank you for contacting us:
    * The man appearing on the video is an independent contractor, not a Nestlé employee.
    * Like you, we were appalled at the behavior of the contractor. The man in no way represents Nestlé views or policies. As an outside contractor, he had a temporary contractor badge at the time he was filmed.

* Nestlé follows all laws regarding documentation of our workers. We only employ those who have the right to legally work in the US.

Sincerely,
    Lyle Burling

Ref: 14422473

just an idea..or ideas..1. have nestle do an ad on TV condeming this guy and too asure americans this will not happen again,,, and 2, someone who knows more about computers than i do, should send this video to FOX news, and let them air it...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

October 26, 2006

Dear Mr. Charles .....,

Sincerely,
    Lyle Burling

I have just received the same sorry response..

Well I have responded back:

Dear Lyle Buring,

Thank you for the update. Contractor #705 is gone? Great to hear.

However, your response to this matter has left me a little more than disappointed. As convincing as your statements may appear to be...what is obviously quite clear is your attempt to sidestep the main issue, and appease us with these shallow canned statements leading us to believe Nestle is not involved here. Your lack of respect for our intelligence appalls me.

But that's not all..what I really find the most appalling is your...

LACK OF CONCERN AND/OR CARE FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF YOUR CONSUMERS!

Nowhere in your statements do I see...
    Any mention of plans to investigate other independant contractor's hired by Nestle who may be currently employing illegal's, employing workers with health hazards, putting your many customers at risk.

Nowhere in your statements do I see..
    Any attempt at an apology or even remorse for actually putting your many customers at risk. How dare you! The way I see it you owe all your consumers an apology. A BIG APOLOGY!

And finally, here is my statement I have put together for anyone and everyone who will listen:

NATIONAL BOYCOTT OF NESTLE!

Until I see any actions on your part to remedy this despicable situation my decision stands to no longer purchase your products.

Juanita XXXXX

[/b]
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Re: I think we got their attention!

got the same letter. reply goes something like this:

Lyle,

While I respect your form letter stating your companies position it is difficult to seperate myself from the jarring images that flashed before my eyes. I know there are millions of Americans like me that will revolt against your company the moment this video, if ever, makes its way on to mainstream news tv.

It would do your company more good to highlight your stance on the issue by showing the video and proving, on tv, that you have disposed of this contractor. I am certain Lou Dobbs or a similar news show would be glad to have you on.

Quote Originally Posted by mrharrison1
    October 26, 2006

Dear Mr. Michael Harrison,

Thank you for contacting us:

Sincerely,
    Lyle Burling

Ref: 14422473

My reply to Lyle

Lyle Burling,

This is in response to your reply to the viedo now being seen by Millions of American's. I understand that the contractor in the viedo is not working with your company any longer. This is a good start. However, I would think that Nestle would have a better grasp on the people that their contractors hire. Illegal immigration is a scurge on this country, and the people that hire them should rot in jail. I am not satisfied with your response. Until I see Nestle take a real effort in ensuring that only Americans or Immigrants with the legal right to work in this country are working with your company or anyone affiliated with your company, I will continue to post this viedo in every forum and blog I can. And will advise everyone that listens to boycott your goods.

Your company should be ashamed of itself for letting a jackass like that represent you in any fashion. I will miss the dry coffee creamer that your company makes. However, I love my country even more. I suppose I will use the generic kind or some other subsitute.

A previous loyal customer,

Ronnie XXXXX
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by xxjuanitaxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

October 26, 2006

Dear Mr. Charles .....,

Sincerely,
    Lyle Burling

I have just received the same sorry response..

Well I have responded back:

Dear Lyle Buring,

Thank you for the update. Contractor #705 is gone? Great to hear.

However, your response to this matter has left me a little more than disappointed. As convincing as your statements may appear to be...what is obviously quite clear is your attempt to sidestep the main issue, and appease us with these shallow canned statements leading us to believe Nestle is not involved here. Your lack of respect for our intelligence appalls me.

But that's not all..what I really find the most appalling is your...

LACK OF CONCERN AND/OR CARE FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF YOUR CONSUMERS!

Nowhere in your statements do I see...
    Any mention of plans to investigate other independant contractor's hired by Nestle who may be currently employing illegal's, employing workers with health hazards, putting your many customers at risk.

Nowhere in your statements do I see..
    Any attempt at an apology or even remorse for actually putting your many customers at risk. How dare you! The way I see it you owe all your consumers an apology. A BIG APOLOGY!

And finally, here is my statement I have put together for anyone and everyone who will listen:

NATIONAL BOYCOTT OF NESTLE!

Until I see any actions on your part to remedy this despicable situation my decision stands to no longer purchase your products.

Juanita XXXXX

[/b]
    Just received another reply from Nestle!

Unbelievable! Same exact reply as the first one! (see above)

Its obvious they care little of our opinions!

Nestle's is over for me! The boycott is still on!
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast