Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is my opinion. It's the disrespect that we have for our president which Chavez is well aware of and it is what gave him the courage to do what he did.

If we had a president who we respected he would have never in a million years come to America and said those things.

If George Bush had done things right he could have been a good president.

Oh well. Better luck next time America.

In the meantime, God only knows what this president of ours is going to pull on us next with illegal immigration.

God help us, please !! Bring us a miracle !! Turn this president around at least on the issue of illegal immigration !!

Do we have to be forced into civil disobedience too ?? We Americans don't even know how to do it !! Who is going to teach us.....the illegals ??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    CrocketsGhost ,
    I talked today to a friend of mine - he knows the Bible very well .
    So he said that Bush cannot be an Anti-Christ
    He said that an A.C. should be from the Middle East , not Christian and he should present like a god and to be loved by his people .
    So , Osama is the closest matching candidate ........He is also loved in the Middle East as we know
    I was very happy that Bush is not meeting any of these criteria
    I just wanted to share it with you .
    It looks like we are still safe - lol
    Hmmm... Well, again, there is no person in the Bible called the anti-Christ. The Beast identified with the 666 is a being but almost certainly not a normal human, because he is said not only to have ascended from the Abyss, but also to have been "of" the former heads that persecuted the faith. However, a false messiah representing the Maitreya or the Mahdi may be a good candidate. It is interesting to note that Iran's President Ahmenadijad is an adherent of the Mahdi faith and claims to have been called to bring about his return. The Mahdi cult is interesting because it combines the old pagan faith that corrupted both the old Hebrew religion, Zoroastrianism, and Christianity with the patently false faith of Islam. It's like a devil's brew of false doctrine based on a false prophet and hailing a false messiah.

As I mentioned previously, the old Mithraic false messiah is also the one claimed by the New Age Movement, whose early adherents made no secret of the "Luciferic" origin of their neopagan faith. If you don't believe me, read the writings of Blavatsky and Steiner. Back in the mid-'80s, unidentified New Agers took out full page ads in many publications and newspapers around the world announcing the imminent revelation of their "Maitreya the Christ," an alleged adept who had achieved the "christ consciousness" and would usher in the New Age. The significance of the enemy of the old religion in this country (New Age and neopaganism) and the adherents of the religion that threatens to wipe out Christendom (radical Islam) both awaiting the same false messiah at the same time in history should not be underestimated.

Helena Blavatsky is not presenting the idea of Anti-Christ , instead she says the " Lucifer " - it means the bearer of light - it is a part of her cosmogony which is a combination of her beliefs and visions inspired by the " guardian " she always had around and the influence of an Indian / Tibetan culture .
    I know her works because she is from Russia / like me / and she is quite popular there .
    I am watching now Larry King about the gay-governor of NJ and his revelations , followed by Chavez & Co.
    Another sick story , sorry
    That why it is important to hold for something - I 'd like to hold for my values , religion and laws .
    In China there is a bad wish - " I wish you were born in the times of distractions / interesting times / " - why it is a bad wish ?
    Because it is very difficult to develop as a person and preserve yourself as a human being when the whole world history is unrolling just in front of us .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    Helena Blavatsky is not presenting the idea of Anti-Christ , instead she says the " Lucifer " - it means the bearer of light - it is a part of her cosmogony which is a combination of her beliefs and visions inspired by the " guardian " she always had around and the influence of an Indian / Tibetan culture .
    I know her works because she is from Russia / like me / and she is quite popular there .
    I am watching now Larry King about the gay-governor of NJ and his revelations , followed by Chavez & Co.
    Another sick story , sorry
    That why it is important to hold for something - I 'd like to hold for my values , religion and laws .
    In China there is a bad wish - " I wish you were born in the times of distractions / interesting times / " - why it is a bad wish ?
    Because it is very difficult to develop as a person and preserve yourself as a human being when the whole world history is unrolling just in front of us .
    Sorry, but you are wrong about Blavatsky. She was even on record as hailing Hitler as a Messiah (as were many other theosophists of the day). We know what "Lucifer" means and we know that the devil appears as an angel of light. He wouldn't be able to deceive if he presented himself as evil incarnate, would he? In the same way, these false messiahs do not say "choose me over your messiah." Rather, they say, "I AM your messiah, but you are confused and don't recognize me, my child."

LegalUSCitizen...right on!!

If Bush was being a good President, then he would be respected as a good President by foreign diplomats.

It is not just Chavez...Chavez received the greatest applause and a standing ovation from a nearly full house at the end of his speech. If all these other world leaders thought his statements were inappropriate or inaccurate then they would not have laughed, clapped, applauded, and stood in ovation to this leader of Venezuela.

Bush is the most powerful man in the world...with the power to do good, nothing, or bad.

The results are in; the world sees; the world knows; Chavez called him on the carpet; exposed it; and now it's time for the American People to change Presidents.

The solution is very simple...we need to Impeach Bush and Cheney before they ruin our country irreversibly through illegal immigration, open borders, free trade, globalism, mergers with nations, dissolution of the United States and start WWIII....which we have no chance to win.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

News Release
    Charles Rangel, Congressman, 15th District

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
    September 21, 2006 Contact: Emile Milne
    (202) 225-4365

CONG. RANGEL CONDEMNS CHAVEZ'S ATTACK ON BUSH

WASHINGTON - I want to express my extreme displeasure with statements by the President of Venezuela attacking U.S. President George Bush in such a personal and disparaging way during his remarks at the United Nations General Assembly.

It should be clear to all heads of government that criticism of Bush Administration policies, either domestic or foreign, does not entitle them to attack the President personally.

George Bush is the President of the United States and represents the entire country. Any demeaning public attack against him is viewed by Republicans and Democrats, and all Americans, as an attack on all of us.

I feel that I must speak out now since the Venezuelan government has been instrumental in providing oil at discounted prices to people in low income communities who have suffered increases in rent as heating oil prices have risen sharply. By offering this benefit to people in need, Venezuela has won many friends in poor communities of New York and other states. I am surprised that American oil companies have not stepped up to provide that kind of assistance to the poor.

Venezuela's generosity to the poor, however, should not be interpreted as license to attack President Bush. Those who take issue with Bush Administration policies have no right to attack him personally. It was not helpful when President Bush referred to certain nations as an "axis of evil." Neither is it helpful for a head of state to use the sacred halls of the United Nations to insult President Bush.

I was very proud of Congressman Rangel today, I think he stated my sentiments exactaly, I am not always that fond of Congressman Rangel, today though, I applaud the man.
    http://www.house.gov/apps/list/press/ny ... atementCha
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Well, I understand how you feel nittygritty.

On the otherhand, it's an amazing thing to see Democratic Leaders rallying for a Republican President when they have not "rallied" once for the American People.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Preachingtothechoir wrote:

While I am not a fan of Chavez, I think its wrong to call him a twirp from a 3rd world country (what's good for the goose is good for the gander) and although I may be disliked for saying so, I have to give him props for having the courage to say what the rest of the world thinks about Bush but is afraid they will be cut off financially for saying so.
    OMG, I can't believe you're defending Hugo Chavez - the man is a serious nutcase who thrives on attention. If it wasn't for his oil, he would be an very insignificant fish in a little pond (South America). As for the goose and gander thing, I didn't fly into his country and denounce him in front of the whole world. Sorry, there is a big difference in the ALIPAC board and the U.N. I still say he is a third world twirp with one goal in mind - to be recognized as a powerful man! As for President Bush, I do agree with some of his policies, but I totally disagree with his globalist agenda and ideas on illegal immigration. Would I vote for him again, probably not unless he was the lesser of two evils, which unfortunately seems to be the situation more time than not in this day and age.

I don't even know why I'm discussing Hugo Chavez and President Bush, neither one of them is worthy of the effort.

George Bush is the President of the United States and represents the entire country. Any demeaning public attack against him is viewed by Republicans and Democrats, and all Americans, as an attack on all of us.
    Especially when that attack come from a third world twirp.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like this statement by Charlie even better.
    You don't come into my country; you don't come into my congressional district and you don't condemn my president," Rep. Charles Rangel, D-New York, scolded Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/09/21/ ... /index.htm

Judy, you are right it is amazing to see the democrats rallying around the president in fact it is downright refreshing.

It is kind of like a marriage you know you can say anything you want to about your spouse, but no one else better say a dam thing right, esp someone like this Chavaz!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

[quote="CrocketsGhost"]Sorry, but you are wrong about Blavatsky. She was even on record as hailing Hitler as a Messiah (as were many other theosophists of the day).

Blavatsky - years of life 1831-1891
    Hitler 1889-1945

He was only 2 years old when Blavatsky died - so Messiah ? any evidence

Contrary , Hitler loved the occult sciences - he read Blavatsky and interpreted the parts which he liked as related ho himself , as well as some other teachings and philosophies - that Nazi sign is in reality an ancient oriental symbol of wisdom and power , taken by him and transformed into an evil one
    Like American Eagle - There is an eagle on the Mexican flag , double-headed eagle on old Russian flag etc .
    Theosophy is mostly about symbolism , like numerology - not about the particular person , but discussing many similarities
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast