Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border
    I suggest we put aside our hate towards illegal immigrant adults, and actually embrace what WE can gain from some of these kids.
    Such as MS-13.

Great, informative list, Cowgirl.

We pretty much know who the traitors are that aren't listed above (Feinstein, Durbin, etc.), but there are several others not listed above that we could use some information on regarding their leaning:

Akaka
    Bayh
    Biden
    Bingaman
    Byrd (I'm pretty sure he'll be okay)
    Cantwell
    Cardin
    Carper
    Casey
    Conrad
    Craig
    Crapo
    Dodd
    Feingold
    Graham
    Gregg
    Hagel
    Hatch
    Inouye
    Johnson (pretty sure he's voting now)
    Klobuchar
    Kohl
    Lautenberg
    Leahy
    Levin
    Lieberman
    Lincoln
    Lugar
    McCain
    Mikulski
    Murray
    Nelson, FLA.
    Obama
    Reed
    Schumer
    Snowe
    Specter
    Webb
    Whitehouse
    Wyden

If anyone knows anything regarding the above Senators and their disposition to the DREAM Act, let someone know so we can contact them appropriately.

If that is the gang(ms-13) you are referring to, then yes, hate them. (Although they do not have much of a stronghold here) Children are Children. They are our future. They are the future of this country if you like to believe it or not, especially the illegal immigrant ones who would be less likely to screw around than american children.

Additionally, they will give the U.S. a boost in the global economy - a boost that can not be achieved by aged-out adult illegal immigrants.

I say this, because, as pointed out in Thomas L. Friedman's "The World Is Flat," America is falling behind in the number of engineers, scientists, doctors, teachers, etc. that are being put out. As a matter of fact, we are near the bottom on the list when it comes to producing intellectual individuals.

I'm thinking about the future of this country. the Dream Act would give us a little bit of assurance.

Guys, I support border security, and even the failure of the CIR.

But, these children did not intentionally come here to "mooch" of this country.

I'm a teacher. And I have had several undocumented students in my classes. The fact is, they are more honest, hardworking, and intelligent than many of their american counterparts. And they speak English perfectly, seeing that many of them were brought to this country as Babies.

Out of the whole Immigration mess, this is, in my opinion, the most just piece of legislation out there.

It is wrong as citizens to label them with such hate as many of you already have done.

I sure as hell wouldn't mind a once undocumented student joining the military, or another one becoming a distinguished engineer, doctor, or scientist, and then putting his or her talents to benefit me and my family.

I suggest we put aside our hate towards illegal immigrant adults, and actually embrace what WE can gain from some of these kids.

That's just my take on things.
    Not buying what your selling. They need to return to their own country.

Dont give me the bleeding heart routine. We will just have to suffer with our ignorant children You should be aware what ones parents do, effect their children. That is a fact fo life..
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Because you are in denial. I have been a highschool calculus teacher for quite a while now.

Believe it. I don't like to say things like that about our American Kids. But facts are facts.

Grades and the way one carries him or herself do not lie.

Because you are in denial. I have been a highschool calculus teacher for quite a while now.

Believe it. I don't like to say things like that about our American Kids. But facts are facts.

Were not going to get a long at all..Dont you freakin dare come on here and put down our children.

You are the one in denial..I have a lot more to say..However I will hold off, cause I would be banned....
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

oh

oh, and I forgot to mention. Not one of the undocumented student's I've had in my classes was from Mexico.

Some came from both Eastern and Western Europe, and were white.

So, I think you all should eliminate from your fickle minds' the stereotypes that you hold so dear to you.

I'm and American, and like those senators who support the Dream Act, I can actually think two feet in front of me.

Just remember, the majority of individuals here are white, conservative, right wing individuals. YOU KNOW, THE SAME BUNCH THAT VOTED YOUR DEAR OLD MISTER BUSH INTO OFFICE. YOU KNOW, THE SAME BUNCH THAT SUPPORTED THE WAR IN IRAQ WHOLE-HEARTEDLY, AND STILL DO. Despite what the world and the rest of this country tells them.

Good try s3cure_border, but you're not fooling anybody here. You're pro-illegal immigration, and you're trying to pass yourself off as anti-illegal immigration but sympathetic to the illegal's kids.

Sorry...but you're intent is transparent. You shouldn't have bashed Americans....it was a dead giveaway.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

No, I'm a teacher.

I'll bash my own mother if she was wrong.

No, I'm a teacher.

I'll bash my own mother if she was wrong.
    Maybe...but you're pro-illegal immigration. And you're pro globalism. You're really quite transparent.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast