Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by s3cure_border
    No, I'm a teacher.

I'll bash my own mother if she was wrong.
    Please tell us where you got your college degree and post us a formula. I'll grade it for you.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call

Sen.Burr ((R-NC) may or may NOT support the Dream Act. We need to find-out.call his office next week and Let him know how you feel.

WE DON'T NEED THIS D--- Dream Act BILL.

PLEASE CALL ONE OF SENATOR RICHARD BURR's OFFICES [see phone numbers below]

Senator Richard Burr
    U.S. Senate

217 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202-224-3154)

BELOW ARE SENATOR BURR'S OFFICE LOCATIONS IN NORTH CAROLINA

Suite 809
    201 North Front Street,
    Wilmington, NC 28401
    (910-251-105

Room 222
    181 South Street,
    Gastonia, NC 28052
    (704-833-0854)

151 Patton Avenue,
    Asheville, NC 28801
    (828-350-2437)

Room 210
    100 Coast Line Street,
    Rocky Mount, NC 27804
    (252-977-9522)

2000 West First Street,
    Winston-Salem, NC 27104
    (800-685-8916)
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    No, I'm a teacher.

I'll bash my own mother if she was wrong.
    Please tell us where you got your college degree and post us a formula. I'll grade it for you.

Dixie
    <crickets>

College Degree...Private information.

formulate.

integrate(x^3 - 3x)dx

the slope of the line tangent to the graph of y+ln(x^2 at x=e^2 is ?

if f(x) = x+sin x, the f'(x) = ?

integrate from 1 to 2 the radical 5x dx

Given the function defined by f(x) = 3x^5 - 20x^3, find all values of x for which the graph of f is concave up

Re: oh

oh, and I forgot to mention. Not one of the undocumented student's I've had in my classes was from Mexico.

Some came from both Eastern and Western Europe, and were white.

So, I think you all should eliminate from your fickle minds' the stereotypes that you hold so dear to you.

I'm and American, and like those senators who support the Dream Act, I can actually think two feet in front of me.

Just remember, the majority of individuals here are white, conservative, right wing individuals. YOU KNOW, THE SAME BUNCH THAT VOTED YOUR DEAR OLD MISTER BUSH INTO OFFICE. YOU KNOW, THE SAME BUNCH THAT SUPPORTED THE WAR IN IRAQ WHOLE-HEARTEDLY, AND STILL DO. Despite what the world and the rest of this country tells them.
    I'll give you a break! I wont' make you hunt down a calculas formula.

Why don't you just correct your gramatical errors and show us that you really have a college degree and are capable of being a high school level educator? That's a real deal.

No child left behind.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is that one LaRaza school that is full of illegals also rated the poorest in test scores? I've also seen stats that illegals and anchor babies have the highest drop out rate of any race. Good students don't usually drop out of school.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Let R be the region in the first and second quadrants bounded above the graph of y = 20/(1+x^2) and below by the horizontal line y+2

a) find the area of R
    b) find the volume of the solid generated when R is rotated about the x-axis.

You asked for Calculus formulae. You insulted my teaching position. I teach at an average highshcool. the Formulae you asked to solve are beyond you.

I did not hunt them down off the internet. That is standard curriculum for my students.

Dear S3cure,

I can appreciate your sentiment, but right now sentiment does not mesh with the reality of the situation our country is in. I don't know where you teach, but here in California a huge majority of teachers that I've spoken with are pulling the hair out of their head. The problem lies simply in the numbers. They cannot possibly ensure that ALL children get properly educated because the curriculum has to be reduced to such simple levels to accommodate the illegal alien children. Many otherwise needy legal children's learning needs go unattended because so much time is spent just teaching basics to the illegal children. The free lunches are breaking the system. If you haven't heard, California is on the verge of bankruptcy.

The parents bring these children here to be furnished free education, free healcare, and free meals. The trend is unsustainable. It has to be stopped now or you soon may not have a school to teach in.

You asked for Calculus formulae. You insulted my teaching position. I teach at an average highshcool. the Formulae you asked to solve are beyond you.

I did not hunt them down off the internet. That is standard curriculum for my students.
    Then why is it you cannot write a coherent and grammatically correct sentence?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast