Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Duncan Hunter is staying in the race! He just called the FOX and ABC executives knuckleheads on CNN!

Hopefully someone can post a complete transcript of what he said at a later date. He came out with both barrels-a-blazing!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Duncan Hunter is staying in the race! He just called the FOX and ABC executives knuckleheads on CNN!
    Can't say I feel at all bad about that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go Duncan maybe this is what he needs to get his name out there!!! I also think there are alot of knuckleheads at ABC and Fox... Awesome news
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

MW
    PhredE wrote:

Can't say I feel at all bad about that!
    I hear you. Hunter's a great American and I felt a sense of pride seeing him stand up to the MSM the way he did.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WAAAAAA, I was on the wrong station and missed it....I was on FOX, Darn it!!

But I am happy for him and proud of him for getting in the news and slamming ABC and FOX. The hell with corporate American.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

GREAT news!!!! I was worried there when I first saw this post. Glad he is staying with it.

Woohoo!!

C'mon Duncan. Go for SUPER TUESDAY!! You can WIN California. C'mon you can do it!! Talk about BUILDING THE FENCE. Pat Buchanan won 30% of Southern California with tough talk about the fence all the way back in 92

GO DUNCAN!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    His early withdrawal will be especially devastating to me because I don't feel there is another candidate running that I can support with a clear conscience.
    I agree 100%. If Duncan is indeed announcing his withdrawal, there is nobody left for me. I will not vote in the primaries, and will most likely vote Third Party, unless you Romney supporters can do an amazing job of convincing me that he will end our immigration crises.

I hope he is not pulling out
    Hunter is my guy too. McCain is the only other candidate with the knowledge to serve as CinC imho. Of course McAmnesty as a traitor is totally unacceptable. I think I'll be drinking more too.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope he stays in, he's my #2, I do disagree on the war, but I was resigned to having to vote for someone who approves of the war.

If we don't end immigration, we won't have a country - that's the long and short of it.

Yes, the PResident can do a lot to end benefits to illegals. Look at the things this President has done and then tell me the President has no power.

There are rules and regulations that are being ignored. People are getting these benefits with fake ID's. The enforcement and prosecution of those laws, alone, would go a long way to getting them off the rolls.

Hospitals do not have to treat everyone who comes there - only emergencies. I could never condone not treating a sick child, but if the parents have earaches or sore throats, let them pay the doctor themselves. I'm tired of paying emergency room bills for earaches.

Yes, the President has lots of options. Just because this President and most governors are unwilling to enforce the law and are protecting the illegals in every way possible, doesn't mean there aren't laws and actions that can be taken.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I guess we'll still have Mr. Budwiser, Jim Beam, or Jack Daniel's.
    Mr. Budwiser is distributed by John McCain's wife, Cindy. I prefer Sam Adams for alternate President.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast