Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Things are slipping and I believe that our institutions are gripped with a sort of incestual madness. The overinflated market makes it all look okay on the surface for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Things are slipping and I believe that our institutions are gripped with a sort of incestual madness. The overinflated market makes it all look okay on the surface for the time being.
    Actually, I think it is all part of the plan and even those of us who have known it was coming for decades still find it hard to really, truly imagine that it is happening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Actually, I think it is all part of the plan and even those of us who have known it was coming for decades still find it hard to really, truly imagine that it is happening.
    A good point. We cannot ignore the organized campaign to detach Americans from their history and identity over the past 40 years.

I wonder, they might allow you to leave, but not your assets. After all they don't care about the citizens...only their tax dollars.

Maybe it really does make sense to offshore all your bank accounts -- somewhere the US government can't get a hold of them. It would also hurt all the US banks that cater to illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I've been thinking about this as well. Especially with the recent fraud in the House, I feel that our efforts and democracy are being overturned. I fear that the end is near. I just hope that I can make it out of the country before they change the laws and force us to stay. Once all the $$ leaves, then all the anti-american illegals and al-queda terrorists will have nothing left to steal from our once great country. Nancy Pelosi and Shrub will have to force the American taxpayers to stay and slave away our lives for them so they can have their 5 children, work part time and live in section 8 houses next to us.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Canada is a definite no. Our future is, unfortunately for the Canadians, theirs.
    Australia and New Zealand would be my choices.

As far as financial things, yes, I can see that. It is the 'where' that bothers me. I am not sure Canada or Australia, for that matter, would want us.

I actually think the advanced nations of the world are either suffering from the same stupidity as we are - or they are working to see it doesn't happen in their country.

Not sure, unless you have a job already or loads of money, that we Americans are going to be that welcome.

Actually, Australia would be my choice and has been a dream of mine for a long time.

They used to be very strict about migrating there -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Canada is a definite no. Our future is, unfortunately for the Canadians, theirs.
    Australia and New Zealand would be my choices.

As far as financial things, yes, I can see that. It is the 'where' that bothers me. I am not sure Canada or Australia, for that matter, would want us.

I actually think the advanced nations of the world are either suffering from the same stupidity as we are - or they are working to see it doesn't happen in their country.

Not sure, unless you have a job already or loads of money, that we Americans are going to be that welcome.

Australia would be my choice too. If the Australians start hearing that Americans might like to immigrate to their country in large numbers....They might get scared and not allow us in!

I'm definately not giving up, but if we keep seeing things like what happened in the House last week, and incidents like Ramos and Compean being jailed for trying to protect us, then I am leaving. I'm not going to keep paying money into a system that in turn is destroying this country. I don't want any of my hard earned money going to the illegals. And if our elected reps try to do the right thing but get overridden by the communist Democrats well then "F" it!!!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

It would be sad for the US to lose someone like you TCG! Hopefully we'll finally get a decent president.

I'm definately not giving up, but if we keep seeing things like what happened in the House last week, and incidents like Ramos and Compean being jailed for trying to protect us, then I am leaving. I'm not going to keep paying money into a system that in turn is destroying this country. I don't want any of my hard earned money going to the illegals. And if our elected reps try to do the right thing but get overridden by the communist Democrats well then "F" it!!!

I understand - I am not giving up either.

Yes, our elected reps did 'seem' and I say 'seem' to try to do the right thing - but I can tell you, I have been writing our two senators for some time and they have not always sung the same tune. They were very touchy feely regarding the illegals in the past
    Also, remember it is our very own 'supposedly' Republican President that has pushed with everything in his power - short of calling out the military and that may be next.

It isn't a dem/rep thing. Believe me, if the politicians had not heard from us, it would have happened already. These people are not on our side, right now they are just chastened - and I doubt they are happy about that fact.

Our Texas politicians have known exactly the problems and the destruction caused by illegal immigration - yet they have done nothing in the past.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast