Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After reading all these posts I bet we have way more illegals in this country than most of think there is. We were able to stop the amnesty bill and that was great thing we did, but the illegals are still flooding into our country anyway every single day. Our treasonist president and traitor senators did nothing to stop the flood of illegals from crossing our border. Big business is doing just fine with the no-amnesty illegal cheap labor. If any of the democrats win, things are only going to get worse. I just hope that doesn't happen!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    "Our obligations to our country never cease but with our lives"

Personally, I firmly believe this and I plan to die here, either in peace or fighting for what my ancestors worked so hard to make, no one will get it from me.

If any of you have ever spent time in Oregon, you will see how most of it is still as it was when settlers first came through, most of it has yet to be touched by ANY amount of "civilization". This is why I am never giving up, my home is here and it is too good to let get into the hands of some ungrateful illegals who will only trash it all up, and big business who will destroy it by raping everything valuable out of it. NO WAY
    At one point since the early 1900's Long Island was all farms and summer homes. To bad now it is an overcrowded suburb full of illegals and over priced housing... All of the original Pilgrim and Dutch settlements have been razed and build over by modernization!!!

I am part of my local civic group fighting to keep a house and farm from the 1800's up and to enjoy our past history for all future generations that seem to forget that our town was all once farms!

Hi fellow "Islander!" I'm over in Lindenhurst. I agree with you. I love Long Island's history. I particularly love it out further East, but you can see that it is also becoming more over crowded. I'd be very upset to see the family owned farms disappear! What civic group do you belong to that helps protect historic farms? Good luck! For the sake of our history, I hope you succeed!
    Not so much a farm anymore just a patch of woods with the old farm house there! Maybe 7 or 8 acres of woods are left! The farm house was used for modern day services (was an insurance agent) but when it went out Breslin wanted to raze it and build another box store on the 8 acres! But its safe for now!

BTW thanks for your praises!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Cut and run? What in the Spirit of 1776 kind of talk is that? We are Americans, and we will not be defeated unless we let ourselves be defeated! I have been on other boards and whenever and wherever the illegals and their supporters have poked their heads up, bragging of "reconquista", I have told them that they may have this nation, when they can take it from my cold, dead, hands!

I come from a long line of fighters; 12 generations of my family have lived in this nation, nine generations in South Carolina, and we have fought in every conflict from the American Revolution to Vietnam. My ancestors never quit, I don't quit, and I'm not going anywhere! I do not like war; I hate it as only those who have seen it can, but if it comes to a fight, then any foe had better believe I will fight to defend my native soil!

Those of you who are Southerners will understand what I say next. For the rest of you, I come from the only part of this nation that has been invaded, defeated, conquered, occupied, and humiliated. The ancestral memories of that lie in every Southern heart; we know what that means, and we are determined that it will never happen again, not to us, not to any other part of America!

Our ancestors took on the world's finest professional army in the Revolutionary war, and outnumbered, and outgunned, but never outfought, they prevailed. Can we do less, against the motley ranks of the current invaders, should it come a fight, and be worthy of the courage and sacrifice of those who have gone before us? I think not!

Our foes look at America and Americans, through a prism of falsehoods; they see what they wish to see, no more. They behold those spineless jellyfish that too often are our political leaders, and are encouraged. They look at and listen to the nattering nabobs of the media elite, with their message of doubt, defeatism, decline, and despair, and they see an opportunity for conquest. They behold the self-absorbed, self-doubting, weak-kneed whiners among our population, and believe that we are a tired, pampered society that has lost its confidence and its will. Such is their vision of America and Americans, but it is not so. They do not see, nor do they comprehend, the steel which lies beneath real Americans, of the sort that rally to this nation's cause in times of crisis! They have no sense of the toughness and resiliency that Americans have, when our backs are against the wall! They do not even see that we have not yet begun to fight, nor that the people they see as helpless sheep, can become a fierce pack of wolves if sufficiently provoked! They underestimate us; we should never underestimate ourselves!

__________________________________________________ _________

"Ive never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    Cut and run? What in the Spirit of 1776 kind of talk is that? We are Americans, and we will not be defeated unless we let ourselves be defeated! I have been on other boards and whenever and wherever the illegals and their supporters have poked their heads up, bragging of "reconquista", I have told them that they may have this nation, when they can take it from my cold, dead, hands!

I come from a long line of fighters; 12 generations of my family have lived in this nation, nine generations in South Carolina, and we have fought in every conflict from the American Revolution to Vietnam. My ancestors never quit, I don't quit, and I'm not going anywhere! I do not like war; I hate it as only those who have seen it can, but if it comes to a fight, then any foe had better believe I will fight to defend my native soil!

Those of you who are Southerners will understand what I say next. For the rest of you, I come from the only part of this nation that has been invaded, defeated, conquered, occupied, and humiliated. The ancestral memories of that lie in every Southern heart; we know what that means, and we are determined that it will never happen again, not to us, not to any other part of America!

Our ancestors took on the world's finest professional army in the Revolutionary war, and outnumbered, and outgunned, but never outfought, they prevailed. Can we do less, against the motley ranks of the current invaders, should it come a fight, and be worthy of the courage and sacrifice of those who have gone before us? I think not!

Our foes look at America and Americans, through a prism of falsehoods; they see what they wish to see, no more. They behold those spineless jellyfish that too often are our political leaders, and are encouraged. They look at and listen to the nattering nabobs of the media elite, with their message of doubt, defeatism, decline, and despair, and they see an opportunity for conquest. They behold the self-absorbed, self-doubting, weak-kneed whiners among our population, and believe that we are a tired, pampered society that has lost its confidence and its will. Such is their vision of America and Americans, but it is not so. They do not see, nor do they comprehend, the steel which lies beneath real Americans, of the sort that rally to this nation's cause in times of crisis! They have no sense of the toughness and resiliency that Americans have, when our backs are against the wall! They do not even see that we have not yet begun to fight, nor that the people they see as helpless sheep, can become a fierce pack of wolves if sufficiently provoked! They underestimate us; we should never underestimate ourselves!

__________________________________________________ _________

"Ive never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Well put!!!!

I say once the leach is disconnected around our necks Americans are a very fierce foe! We are true in fighting with all colors, creeds, and nationalities!!! But all together we are one, we are Americans! And that saying is not sappy "United We Stand!" made so famous by an infamous act against our nation and citizens! It wasn't terrorism it was a military attack on our sovereignty and way of life 9/11! Problem is its not our government fighting in the best interests of the people, but in the best interests of there business investors! If We The People had to take to the side of our Constitution and fight against our corrupt ever growing powerful government we will be victorious! The greedy politicians and the corporate elitists want to see our country gone! I know in my heart that true proud Americans don't want that and our Military leaders I sure to hell don't want that too!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Gadfly

Good article. I may choose to stay and fight. I am not sure I want my grandchildren to suffer what is coming. It's just that simple - they come first.

As a person whose ancestors fought in the Rev War and my husband's ancestors were here to greet the Europeans when they arrived, I, too, an sickened and saddened by this - but I am frightened for my grandchildren.

I don't know where you live, but here in Texas, we have been living this nightmare for 30 years. I have been talking, preaching, fussing, discussing, ranting about this on the internet for 8 years. In other places for longer than that. When I began, I would have people from GA, VA, W VA, etc. bless me out for saying such mean things about those 'wonderful friendly, family oriented people'.

We are not united in this country - not nearly enough. If we are still banking on politicians saving us, or still talking political parties, we are still lost in the wilderness.

As I said, I have been fighting this for 30 years. I saw this start as a trickle of young men coming to work in the chicken houses and dairies - then grow to families being brought in - then to a tidal wave that just engulfed us.

Employers and jobs are the key here - as well as border security. WE simply have to stop being mollified by some politician, who just became enlightened (until after elections) , preaching border measures that will take years, and do something ourselves about this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Gadfly said:

I have told them that they may have this nation, when they can take it from my cold, dead, hands!
    Thats how I feel, my ancestors have been here from the beginning, and I am not leaving, EVER. They are the ones leaving.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've lived in Orange County, CA and LA County, CA for most of my life. The only things I've seen are the steady deterioration of once decent neighborhoods and communities into gang-ridden, crime-ridden, graffiti covered hell holes. There are places in the San Fernando Valley that I had no problems walking through at night 10 years ago, but now, I don't even think I'd want to walk through during the day.

If I could immigrate now, to a decent place like the Republic of Ireland, Australia or New Zealand I'd do it. I'm tired of the affirmative action and preferential hiring programs for hispanics/latinos. I'm tired of hispanics/latinos discriminating against me because I'm caucasian.

If Billary and/or Obama are elected, I'm going to illegally immigrate to one of the above countries.

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    I am deeply concerned about all this talk about leaving our country. Just giving up? This is OUR country! How many of our forefathers have died for this country? And you'd walk away? I'm a veteran and my husband is a disabled retired veteran. We aren't going anywhere! We need to keep fighting, not just give up! We do have power. We have proven it by the defeat of the amesty bill. Doesn't that make you want to fight harder? If it comes to a civil war are you going to run? I just don't understand the mindset going on here. How can you belong to a group like this and talk about running away to another country rather then fighting for your own country? It breaks my heart to hear people talk about just walking away rather then fighting. God help us all.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

This has been, and will remain, a difficult struggle. I know it has been especially difficult for those of you in the border states (though this is no trifling problem here, I can assure you!). However, this is not the time to lose hope, or start thinking of worst-case scenarios. The tide of this battle is beginning to turn in our favor. The American people rose up in righteous anger, and forced the defeat of that foul back room shamnesty deal; even now, some of the arrogant politicians who believed they could make us swallow that garbage are scrambling to cover their backsides! One senator from my state, who thought himself untouchable just a month ago, and voted against the will of his constituents, is now wriggling like a freshly-hooked trout; a delightful sight to behold, he is! Meanwhile, we can now see the arrogant bravado of the illegals and their sympathizers shaken; their once triumphant voices now ringing with the shrill screams of fear and panic! Public opinion is coming to our side, as more and more of our fellow citizens awake to the danger confronting them.

This is a time for hope, not dread. Hang in there!

__________________________________________________ ___________

I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

When backed into a corner, hell hath no fury like an American! However, right now, too many Americans are not recognizing that we're being backed into that corner, slowly and insidiously. By the time Americans recognize they've been had, the opposition may be so strong that it will be too late. We need people to WAKE UP NOW to the NAU, REAL ID, etc., just as they are finally becoming aware that illegal immigration is a problem. Our problem is--how do we wake them up when they are so busy with their own lives? We have to awaken the fury in them or we will drown in apathy and despair.

I admire those on ALIPAC like nntrixie who were wise enough to perceive what was coming and have been fighting for years. I was very slow to recognize the problems myself, a fact I'm not proud of, but I know that it takes a while for the truth to sink in when you first learn about these problems. It's hard to believe that our lawmakers would just sit back and give our nation away, which now I see they are.

We have to keep fighting and not lose heart!

Gadfly, welcome to ALIPAC! Your articulate voice will add much to our group!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

imblest I woke up much later than the people in CA and at the time, I didn't have internet - so didn't realize the extent of their problems. The media and our politicians certainly weren't going to tell us.

The problem didn't extend to much more than border states until recently, relatively speaking, so don't feel badly.

Also, because of the presense of a large poultry industry and dairies, our part of Texas drew them away from the border before they began to invade other parts.

They were just working for individual dairies and poultry producers. It was mostly just men and they behaved themselves, worked a while and went home. When they began working for big companies - of all kinds - they became a 'protected class' and the law enforcement was very mindful of that.

This was a fairly gradual thing and came in increments and even for us who caught on quickly, we didn't realize the extent of what was truly coming. There is no way I would ever have believed a President of the US would misuse, and I think illegally use, his office to protect such lawbreakers, to persecute LE for doing their job, etc.

Oh, I could realize the government was helping in this, but I thought they would keep it low key - and not let it permeate every aspect of our lives. Also, who would ever have thought the lawmakers would be so very blatant about their support of illegal activity?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast