Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Which Exact Day Did Republicans Lose the Presidential Ra

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The day John McCain won the GOP Primary.
    I say it was way before then, it was when Bush became President and refused to enforce the immigration laws, instead he pushed for open borders. This greatly increased the number of Obama voters through increased naturalizations and fraud. Obama is leading the popular vote by only 3%, increased naturalizations and fraud are probably twice that percentage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Bush ran the republican party into the ground while giving his base the finger at the same time. That opened the door for someone like Obama....I blame Bush!
    Exactly. Bush is the big reason why we have Obama, the other being McCain. I hope both of them get outsourced to Mexico and they can't take their wealth with them.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I have called many offices this evening since this defeat of Senator McCain and left messages as to why I believe the Republicans are out in the cold. I have called the state RNC, Senator offices and tried Congressman John Boehner (no answer there). The bailout, too many visa overstayers from foreign countries and illegal aliens voting, anchor babies voting, and refugees from nations that hate us who are voting too. Yes, these numbers can greatly impact an election and the more anchor babies and the more foreign guest workers with pathways to citizenship, the more that the United States is in danger.

President Bush has done great damage to the Republican Party and considerable damage to this nation. This evening is proof of that too.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Also we have too many with dual citizenship voting.

I have called many offices this evening since this defeat of Senator McCain and left messages as to why I believe the Republicans are out in the cold. I have called the state RNC, Senator offices and tried Congressman John Boehner (no answer there). The bailout, too many visa overstayers from foreign countries and illegal aliens voting, anchor babies voting, refugees from nations that hate us who are voting too. Yes, these numbers can greatly impact an election and the more anchor babies and the more foreign guest workers with pathways to citizenship, the more that the United States is in danger.
    I agree, basically we have foreigners who elected a foreigner President, and many Republicans help make it happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Republicans started loosing the White House when the Globalist, George Bush Sr. took office and it's been a down turn ever since. A Democratic President always follows a Bush.

Mess around with the base and they will leave you.

Dixie

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I think Republicans started loosing the White House when the Globalist, George Bush Sr. took office and it's been a down turn ever since. A Democratic President always follows a Bush.

Mess around with the base and they will leave you.

Dixie
    You got that right.

AE

I personally think the next thing we need to do is to let the GOP know why they lost this one, and it appears a great deal of votes on many levels, all over this nation tonight.

They need to be told when they stopped representing American citizens instead of special interests and global eiltes, they lost their chances to keep their offices. I also believe that the Dems need to know they only won because all too many conservative votes went to third party people like Chuck Baldwin, because most REAL conservatives felt someone in a third party deserved our vote, although the deck was stacked against them.

The Dems, to me, really have only won by default. Had the GOP stood firm, across the board for what was right on NO amnesty and full border security and for citizens instead of big business, then they would have had the support of millions more voters, and would have made great gains.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I have called many offices this evening since this defeat of Senator McCain and left messages as to why I believe the Republicans are out in the cold. I have called the state RNC, Senator offices and tried Congressman John Boehner (no answer there). The bailout, too many visa overstayers from foreign countries and illegal aliens voting, anchor babies voting, refugees from nations that hate us who are voting too. Yes, these numbers can greatly impact an election and the more anchor babies and the more foreign guest workers with pathways to citizenship, the more that the United States is in danger.
    I agree, basically we have foreigners who elected a foreigner President, and many Republicans help make it happen.
    We need to do a better job of having accurate voting rolls -- something we don't do. I mean dead people vote in this country -- not to mention illegal aliens like Obama's relatives.

Our biggest hope is that Obama and the Democrats screw up big time and overreach and the country turns against them as has happened int the past. But the problem is have no leader at the helm of the party to get it going -- unless Newt Gingrich will lead us out of the wilderness. John Boehner is a wimp and will go along with Pelosi. Our best best is a Republican Governor -- is thee a decent one out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Bush ran the republican party into the ground while giving his base the finger at the same time. That opened the door for someone like Obama....I blame Bush!
    Bush, McCain, and Lindsey Graham ran this party into the ground with their buddies over at the RNC.

W

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Our biggest hope is that Obama and the Democrats screw up big time and overreach and the country turns against them as has happened int the past. But the problem is have no leader at the helm of the party to get it going -- unless Newt Gingrich will lead us out of the wilderness. John Boehner is a wimp and will go along with Pelosi. Our best best is a Republican Governor -- is thee a decent one out there?
    Mitt Romney. He will be back in 2012 just like Reagan came back in 1980, after losing the nomination in 1976. Romney/Palin anyone?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast