Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhaustion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you have the attitude that you will lose, you will. Just because an obstacle seems insurmountable does not mean that it is. There are many people here that are dedicated to seeing this through no matter what it takes. I am one of those people. I will not willing give up my country to illegal aliens no matter what our government does.

I am sorry to see you go americangirl, but that kind of attitude of giving up is not what we need around here. I do wish you well in all that you do.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sorry, Laura, but you really don't have a choice here. This is about DUTY, not your persuit of happiness. If not you, who? Who will you pick to do your duty? Maybe put it off for your children to deal with when they can't fight?
    Did you think this didn't involve sacrifices?

Good luck.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Is this any way to live life?

Every morning I wake up depressed and scared. I have chest pains all the time (and I'm only 45), and I'm gaining weight. I feel like a prisoner in my own home because I've boycotted all the stores, restaurants and fast food places I used to go to. And I avoid places where the illegals gather (like San Diego's beautiful beaches and parks), which I sorely miss.

I find myself wanting to punch out people I hear speaking Spanish, and I give obvious illegals dirty glares whenever I see them. My soul is so full of anger and resentment.

My heart is with all of you and the anti-illegal immigration cause. But my gut instinct is that it's OVER, and it's time to face reality. I'm sorry if this is not what you want to hear, and I honestly HOPE I'M WRONG, but it's my sincere belief.

I need to feel peace in my life again. I know I'm quitting, and I'm sorry.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I can't imagine giving up, even though I feel discouraged sometimes. I don't know if she has children or not, but I could never give up, for the sake of my son and the future USA he will live in. I want to bequeath to him an America that's at least as good as the one I had, not some third-world cesspool!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Laura:

Don't quit. Please don't quit. You can't give up. Keep fighting as long as you can!!!!!!

You can always quit later - much later!!!!!!!

If you've never watched it , there is a movie (supposedly for children) called The Neverending Story.

Watch it -- see what happens to the hero in the "Swamps of Sadness/Despair".

Please rethink your position.
    Cheyenne,

I can't believe you brought up the horse named Artax! lol That's so cool.

Atreyu & Artax (1984: Prior to the incident in the Swamps of Sadness)

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

Every morning I wake up depressed and scared. I have chest pains all the time (and I'm only 45), and I'm gaining weight. I feel like a prisoner in my own home because I've boycotted all the stores, restaurants and fast food places I used to go to. And I avoid places where the illegals gather (like San Diego's beautiful beaches and parks), which I sorely miss.

I find myself wanting to punch out people I hear speaking Spanish, and I give obvious illegals dirty glares whenever I see them. My soul is so full of anger and resentment.

My heart is with all of you and the anti-illegal immigration cause. But my gut instinct is that it's OVER, and it's time to face reality. I'm sorry if this is not what you want to hear, and I honestly HOPE I'M WRONG, but it's my sincere belief.

It occurs to me that it is you who are fleeing reality while others face it and fight on. I am reminded of the words of Sam Adams on the subject of another important struggle:

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

I am saddened to hear another American so willing as is Americangirl to surrender what generations have fought for.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

Americangirl,

All of us have times when this issue gets us down. After all, when you look a the horror we are addressing every day... who would not feel it?

Many of us have had to take some breaks from time to time just to get the wind back under our wings.

There are times when the enemy is winning and the troops on the line want to break ranks and run due to fatigue and dispair.

We canot lose this fight because if we lose then we are all slaves and will have to prepare ourselves for whatever our new masters have in mind for us next.

I will not live as a slave where my voice and my vote means nothing and my nation has fallen placing me and my family at the whims of our masters.

Sometimes you need rest. Sometimes you need someone to say "For God's sake get ahold of yourself!"

American "Restrictionists" like us won the battle in the early 1900's, again in the 1930's, and again in the 1950's.

We shall prevail.

If you need a rest Americangirl, then take it. If you are ready to submit, then go your own way in peace.

Saying the things you have said here harms the cause you say you support.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This thread was locked briefly. The moderators wanted me to have a chance to look at it before it proceeded.

Open for discussion again now.

W

Cool. So what your really saying is that you are going covert! That may be a lot safer and you can probably get more done.

I'm just kidding with you. I was just thinking yesterday how hopeless it seems myself. Here in the San Francisco bay area we have illegal aliens from everywhere.

Then, even if you didn't have the illegal aliens, the government has gone so nuts in the last few years bringing in anyone that can undercut and replace American workers, the future looks dismal.

Many years ago working with people from other countries could be a lot of fun(still can). Sort of like swimming is fun. But it's not so fun when you are drowning in them.

I grew up in San Diego. Mostly Clairemont.

I would appreciate it if you would put it back like I left it.

StokeyBob

P.S. Please

Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction.
    Will Rogers

americangirl,

I felt the same way you are right now. Trust me, it will pass. You've tried really hard and don't believe you are seeing any results. But we are making progress. When I joined Alipac, illegals were marching in my streets, unchallenged and S2611 was being passed.

Now many cities, states and law enforcement officers are fighting to save this country. We are not alone. Illegals are going to march again but who cares. We know they are out numbered and they will not be welcomed in my streets. I will be there counter protesting and I will be telling the press and the media what I think. I will steal their thunder. Most congressmen will not even utter the words "I support S2611", there are a few foolish ones that will. You say "that's amnesty" and politicians cringe and duck.

The illegal supports just think they are the "sleeping giant". That's laughable.

I know you are discouraged. You need to find your comfort zone and relax. Realize others are as passionate as you are and that we are making progress. Don't stop, don't be afraid just relax and trust that you are in good company and that nothing but good can come of every little thing you do.

I know it's hard to accept setbacks when you have been so passionate and see little results but we are seeing results and that's what mattes. One battle at a time is how you win the war. We are winning the battles. Sure the enemies are rallying but the are out numbered and don't control the battle ground. We control the elections, congress, the votes and the law. We are chipping away at them.

In fact, they have become so desperate because they are loosing at every turn, that they are pooling lawyers and filing law suits trying to fend us off. It's a last ditch and desperate effort on their part.

We have the votes and we dictate what laws we will live by.

Please tell me you will stay with us!

Dixie

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast