Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhaustion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi American Girl,

Maybe I'm responsible or partly responsible for your decision. I've posted some extremely horrific things, recently the communicable disease threat, and things that can lead a reader to dispair.

I post stuff like that to, partly, show website visiters and lurkers that the good guys know what the Trilateral Commission doesn't want the public to be aware of - we're not here to be hoodwinked.

If all you do is write an occasional letter to the congress, then you're doing more than at least 400 other citizens are doing. Perhaps you will use your time away from ALIPAC to do that.

My 2 cents worth - ALIPAC is exceptional at identifying the problem and at identifying those responsible. I hope that "behind the scenes" strategies are being formulated (moderators talking to moderators).

I need to improve what I post by doing a better job of suggesting remedial courses of action. Sometimes, I'm able to find an article where the solutions are included within. Example: This one will scare your pants off, but the author injected solutions and strategies.
    http://www.antioffshore.org/index.php?o ... 6&Itemid=2

Motivation to continue to fight can be achieved by looking at how our adversaries formulate their subversive plans and strategies at http://www.immigrationportal.com

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    That is my all time favorite movie - seen it 18 times and still bawl my head off. Most adults don't even know what I'm talking about when I talk about this movie. To me, it is has messages on so many levels and is the epitomy of NOT GIVING UP.

That's a great picture.
    I'm humming the tune right now. La la la ... I lLove that movie too.

Too bad Falcor can't fly into Ronald Regan and fix DC.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Surrender is not an option. There is just to much at stake! I would like to echo the suggestion of some others on here - take a much deserved break. We'll give you a week and then we will expect you to come back more dedicated, motivated, and stronger. If you won't do it for me, do it for my children!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Curiouspat said:
    Then, think about the future generations.
    That is largely why I am here, to fight for a good quality of life for my children and their children's future in this country. I could live the rest of my life probably not that affected but when I envision what this country could be like in another 20,30 or 40 yrs I'm afraid. We must maintain optimism, not pessimism to prevail.
    Good luck American Girl.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Back in the ranks soldier,

That is an order!
    Don't make me issue it in Spanish to get your fighting spirits back on the job again
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    MountainDog,

Kudos, kudos, kudos, for all you've been through, all you've done for us and your indomitable spirit!
    Take your break, take care of your family and enjoy your life and when you are ready you can join the fight again, we will still be here!
    I agree.

Take your break, americangirl, and yes, we will still be here.
    Thank you Pat, that means a lot to me coming from someone who has worked as a ER nurse and seen the worst side of things.
    Hope you are enjoying your new home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know Tom Cruise would call me a "glibb" for bringing this up, but perhaps anti-depressants would help you AmericanGirl..

As for your farewell thread, well, think your grandstanding this a bit and not seeing the potential harm you may have done. But, understand your frustrations, lots of things frustrate me, not just this issue. But things of this nature just can't be changed overnight.

Anyhow, not going to go on and on about how u should do this or that, and should pray to this or that..

But I think your a prime example of someone who needs NOT to follow Scientology...

thanks

Re: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY FRIENDS HERE

.....I feel that it's time to face my fears pertaining to the massive immigration of Mexicans to the U.S.

...... I've learned a lot here, and I'll carry it with me as I feel my away around this new United States. It won't be easy, but then nothing ever is, right?

Hi American girl ,

I have not posted for a while but I felt I had to say something too .
    I 've learned about the illegal immigration problem only 3 months ago and I think I made a big turn , first when I started reading it was too overwhelming for me - I felt so bad for the country and for myself .
    Then I found this site , started talking and sharing my opinion .................
    Everybody was nice to me , but there were many things I had to think and decide for myself .
    I think that you posted your story because you wanted to be heard and maybe clarify more for yourself by expressing your feelings and confusion .
    Everybody can be weak and confused sometimes , this is so normal , especially if you are really a person who cares about the country - which you are .
    There are no neutral people here - either pro- or - anti and you are frightened just by the thought - how you are going to live if America becomes a different country - so you are anti-illegals and you will always be . You are awake .
    Now , you need to relax , to take care of yourself , do some reading and you will be back in shape .
    I think that whatever can be done for the right reason is good enough .
    I go in the streets , talk to Mexicans , shop in the Wal-Mart etc
    After all , this is where I live and this is what I like to do .
    You need to find your comfort zone , start from there and whatever help you can offer will be appreciated by your country - whether it is a post ,
    donation , your vote or just a caring thought .......................
    I think that the main reason for your confusion - you feel that you should hate illegals and you feel bad about it .
    Nobody here expresses this kind of attitude .
    Last time I was reading - William said that they would need air-conditioned buses , water , food and baby supply - everything for their comfort as long as they were going back
    You do not have to hate anyone , they are people like us - only people who made very wrong decisions how to live their lives .
    Relax , enjoy your country and do not have fear of making decisions
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

AmericanGirl,I want you to seriously think about the decision you are making about quitting the good fight against this invasion of our country by our neighbor to the south. I know, you are feeling overwhelmed by all that you read here. I to felt this after coming here with all that I learned from reading the articles posted here, I had a system overload, and a total "freakout"breakdown from learning what our government is trying to do to its citizens.

I had never heard of these things like the SuperHighway, just how many illegals are really in our country, and how our President and Congress have betrayed our trust, that is what hurts the most, to think we would be sold out,over ran just so our fearless leaders can have a bigger voter block and our large and small business firms can have cheap labor.

I hope you do watch the Neverending Story, it was a good one, a long time favorite of my children when they were little. I can no longer watch that one, it brings back to many memories of the son I lost 11 yrs ago.

I want to add a movie or two to your list to watch, since you will have so much more time on your hands now to enjoy yourself and your life a little bit more. I want you to sit down and really watch The Alamo, try to put yourself in the place of Davy Crockett or Col. Travis or any of the men and women who were there. I want you to really think about how these brave men and women less then 200 of them held off Gen Santa Anna's army of 6000 for days on end of endless fighting, all the time thinking they were going to get help from Sam Houstan, until finally they realized in the end there would be no reprieve for them and still they valliantly fought on to the bitter end, giving Sam, the time he needed to get enough troops together to defeat Santa Anna.

How would our history have changed if these brave men had a defeatest attitude, like we all get occasionally, not just you, but all of us. I don't know where you live, if you live close enough to take a trip to see the Alamo, I would ask you to do that. I tell you, one of the few vacation's I ever took was to see the Alamo, I have never forgotten it. I was amazed to see what a small place it was , yet when I walked into that building, I am not lying to you, I was immediately overwhelmed by the spirits of those brave men who fought and died there, the hair really lifted off my neck, I was nearly undone to the point of sitting down and just letting myself sob and howl with grief for these wonderful brave men and their valliant fight under enormous odds for their country.

I never in a hundred years would have thought I could be so affected by this place and the spirits that walked there. I honestly and truely felt for the first time that I was walking on hallowed grown. I have never felt this again about any place I have ever been.

My friend that was with me told me she was really concerned by the look on my face the whole time we were there, she said I was so pale and trembling, I didnt even notice that, she did and commented to me I looked as if I had seen a ghost. I didn't, but I certainaly felt them.

I want you to know,AmericanGirl, you are an American, you come from a long line of fighters who refused to give up even when the odds were so against them like at Normandy Beach, when our brave soldiers were slaugtered and the beach ran red with their blood, they still fought on against insurmountable odds and broke the German strong hold there.

At the battle of Iwo Jima where the Japanese controlled that ext small island with 2 airstrips, they were using to bomb our ships at sea, we had to take that island, the Marines went in to fight as they do so often, they lost 2400 men the first day, the third day they had taken control of that island, not without a great loss of almost 7000 troups and 18,000 wounded, I know you have seen the picture of our marines raising old glory over that island.

Then look at the picture of our firemen raising a tattered and torn old glory at the site of the wtc bombing.Girl, Americans do not sit back and let theirselves be "taken" by no one, they fight, and fight hard and when they are to tired to fight , they go back and fight some more, that is what we are all about, never giving up!

If you give up now, and get your life back, get some extra time to enjoy yourself, what have you gained, if in the end your quality of life changes so much you won't even recognize it because you vote to give up and just accept whatever happens without giving your best shot in fighting against it?

Is this the kind of attitude you want to instill in your children, your grandchildren? To just lay down and watch your country being overran by another country, our greatness made a mockery and a slum,a third world country, bankrupt and barren, just because you might be missing out on some of lifes finer things?

Do you really think we were put here to just enjoy life? I like to think we were put here to see how we measure up in the end, it is really about what we do, not what we get out of it, that is just a fringe benefit, the real work is making things better, making changes,fighting for the principal of the thing.

Anyway, I think you would really like to think that if your life ended today or tomorrow, you did your best to make it a better place for your children and ancestors. Americangirl, don't let that long line of fighters in your so rich history, down just when you are needed so bad, come on girl, get up dust off your britches, and get right back on that horse and show him your stuff, lest you forever more have a cowed and whipped spirit! You are made of better stuff then that I know!

Oh yea, if you ever think that you are just one person and what can you do to change this, go and look up Audie Murphy, Audie made lots of western movies for the older ones of us to rememberm, that is not what made him great though, Audie Murphy was the most decorated soldier we have ever had or probably ever have.

He won every medal this country has and 5 from France and Belguim over 33 of them, made his uniform very heavy carrying all those medals, he single handly killed over 240 enemy soldiers, wounding and capturing many more, if you can get a copy you should watch the story of his life with him acting his part called "To hell and Back, there is also a book with the same name. One person can make all the diference in the world, even you and I! Take a breather, watch these movies, rest and recoup and come on back here!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Well spoken nittygritty!

When I think of the things my family went through fighting to preserve this nation it really picks me up in low times.

Looking at what our opposition is doing, sometimes I just have to shake my head. It is like looking at pure wickedness and the lies just flow when they open their mouths.

I think about my grandfather in the Ardens forest. He had no clue who would win the battle but in freezing temperatures and desperate odds he did what he needed to do to protect our nation and our way of life.

My grandfather's brother had two baby flat top aircraft carriers sunk beneath him and on his third ship he once returned to his bunk to find quite a site. The shit had been strafed by a Japanese plane and the bullets had penetrated his room and flown through both beds into his guitar case beneath the bottom bunk. When he opened the guitar case, the guitar had been minced into matchsticks by the bullets. Just imagine if he had been in that bunk when the attack began.

Both of my grandmothers were very strong fighters. On one side of the family, there is a famous story about the Cuban missile crisis. My grandmother had my father and his brother in the basement and was canning water supplies. My grandfather, that fought in the Ardens, was having a few drinks to cope with being under the command of grandma in the basement. She told him that when the nukes started going off she wanted him to lay on top of the children because she had read alcohol absorbed radiation.

My biggest influences were my great grandparents who raised me from birth and full time after I was 11 years old.

My great grandfather was born in 1896 and my great grandmother was born in 1895. These people were gold and they don't make them like that anymore. They were in their 80's when they raised me and instilled so many values in me.

When I think of the things they went through it encourages me.

My great grandfather drove trucks in WW1 and told the story of how you had to be able to drive these new generation vehicles for their time without making noise with the gears as not to expose your position to enemy artillery.

One of their three sons died of Hodgkin's disease in 1963. All three of their sons were in WW2.

They survived the Great Depression and they made me chubby as a kid by feeding me too much. They said it was important for me to have a little extra weight in case I became sick or the entire nation fell apart for 10 years at a time lol

In the year of my birth, 68... they turned on their TV's to see cities across America burning. They were there during the Cuban Missile crisis too waiting to watch the whole world catch on fire. They lost brothers and sisters at young ages from diseases that we have long since vanquished.

They were both newlyweds when the Spanish flu broke out decimating neighborhoods. They would say "Everyone knew someone that died from it."

My great grandparents were Democrats because they were part of the FDR Coalition voters.

They were Democrats because the last time Republicans controlled both houses and the Presidency they almost destroyed America.

Now, here we are again and the problem is that the Democrats offer no refuge because the Democrats are too concerned about catering to racial and sexual orientation sub groups and have abandoned their once populist economic policies.

The public is trapped between two parties that, at the top, do not represent the average American trapped between greedy corporations and angry minority groups.

We have to find a way through. Those that came before us did.

W

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast