Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhaustion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wanted to throw in my $.02 on this thread. I know where Americangirl is coming from very well. I often ask myself the same question.

The simple fact is this. Mexico and the Mexicans aren’t our real enemy; they are just a byproduct (note when I use the term “Mexicans” I mean those who are aligned with or citizens of Mexico and who are not Americans).

The #1 enemy to the American people is our government. They are responsible for this mess, and even worse, not only doing nothing about it, but lying to the public that they will do something about it. Our government officials worship the almighty dollar. They have no interest in fiduciary responsibilities of any sort. Power, control and greed fuel these people. It’s been this way for a long time now, but in the past Americans were self-efficient to the point where they could keep them in check or under a certain level of control.

No more.

Bilingualism and multiculturalism? It’s already here in full force. Go to any Best Buy or Lowe’s. Everything is in both English and Spanish now. EVERYTHING. Plus they have to hire people that speak fluent Spanish. The takeover is COMPLETE folks. It’s not something we can recover from without massive reform, and it will NOT happen under the current or future administration given the level of corruption in the government.

When you have a probe system put together to get rid of government officials return so much dirt that it has to be shut down for “fear it will shut down the government” things aren’t just bad, they’re 10x worse than most realize.

"The world is a dangerous place to live—not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." —Albert Einstein

The simple fact is the majority of Americans will NOT fight against evil, as long as they can live comfortably; and “the powers to be” have made sure that most Americans can live comfortably. Simply put, if they can own their nice house and SUV and not get shot at or have the lives of their children risked, they don’t care.

Anyone who thinks that we can recover this country through a newly elected official is sadly mistaken. Anyone who thinks that our government will do anything to stop this problem is sadly mistaken as well.

We are at war, but we are not at war with Mexico; we are at war with our own government, and we have no troops, so we cannot fight this war and win (at this time).

I don’t have the answers, but I do know the source of the problem. As I learn more about the realities of what’s going on, our government, and the methods utilized to spread the deception and lies, I hope to share what I’ve learned with others and formulate some way of fighting this that actually has a chance. Right now, I see none at all; but I have hope that given time, research, and a willingness by more Americans who get fed up, that we can put together a method of fixing things; and those methods will require a complete cleanout of Washington and the traitorous, deceptive, and disgusting scum that’s currently infesting our country’s controlling government.

The way I look at it, there are 20 million illegal aliens who would like to have been granted amnesty in May. They weren't. Because of the "troops", i.e., US.

Hang in here Moogy. It's far from over.

P.S. Welcome to ALIPAC !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

P.S.S. Any chance you could give us a hand on this North Carolina project ??

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=34968
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please make a quick visit to NumbersUSA. We're having trouble getting our fax alerts, so we're asking everyone to stop over there for five minutes to get a few faxes out.

Thanks, Troops !

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

WELCOME, MOOGY!

You have your finger on the pulse. Hope you'll jump in and help get the TRUTH out to the American people who are still sleeping and
    especially help us let the 'government' know that the word is out! We KNOW!! And we're not going to be quiet, either.

The more we make an impact, the more people wake up. The more Congress knows we know, the harder they're backed into a corner.

Nice to meet you

Sent my faxes over at numbersUSA also posted the article about the hearings in the news section
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I owe my forefathers and I owe my heirs.
    EXCELLENT POINT!!

You stated exactly how I feel, very succintly. Thank you!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I owe my forefathers and I owe my heirs.
    EXCELLENT POINT!!

You stated exactly how I feel, very succintly. Thank you!
    I think that may be one of the first times one of my posts has been referred to as "succinct."

Quote Originally Posted by Moogy
    I wanted to throw in my $.02 on this thread. I know where Americangirl is coming from very well. I often ask myself the same question.

The simple fact is this. Mexico and the Mexicans aren’t our real enemy; they are just a byproduct (note when I use the term “Mexicans” I mean those who are aligned with or citizens of Mexico and who are not Americans).

The #1 enemy to the American people is our government. They are responsible for this mess, and even worse, not only doing nothing about it, but lying to the public that they will do something about it. Our government officials worship the almighty dollar. They have no interest in fiduciary responsibilities of any sort. Power, control and greed fuel these people. It’s been this way for a long time now, but in the past Americans were self-efficient to the point where they could keep them in check or under a certain level of control.

No more.

Bilingualism and multiculturalism? It’s already here in full force. Go to any Best Buy or Lowe’s. Everything is in both English and Spanish now. EVERYTHING. Plus they have to hire people that speak fluent Spanish. The takeover is COMPLETE folks. It’s not something we can recover from without massive reform, and it will NOT happen under the current or future administration given the level of corruption in the government.

When you have a probe system put together to get rid of government officials return so much dirt that it has to be shut down for “fear it will shut down the government” things aren’t just bad, they’re 10x worse than most realize.

"The world is a dangerous place to live—not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." —Albert Einstein

The simple fact is the majority of Americans will NOT fight against evil, as long as they can live comfortably; and “the powers to be” have made sure that most Americans can live comfortably. Simply put, if they can own their nice house and SUV and not get shot at or have the lives of their children risked, they don’t care.

Anyone who thinks that we can recover this country through a newly elected official is sadly mistaken. Anyone who thinks that our government will do anything to stop this problem is sadly mistaken as well.

We are at war, but we are not at war with Mexico; we are at war with our own government, and we have no troops, so we cannot fight this war and win (at this time).

I don’t have the answers, but I do know the source of the problem. As I learn more about the realities of what’s going on, our government, and the methods utilized to spread the deception and lies, I hope to share what I’ve learned with others and formulate some way of fighting this that actually has a chance. Right now, I see none at all; but I have hope that given time, research, and a willingness by more Americans who get fed up, that we can put together a method of fixing things; and those methods will require a complete cleanout of Washington and the traitorous, deceptive, and disgusting scum that’s currently infesting our country’s controlling government.
    Welcome to ALIPAC Moogy.

The thinking has been done on the situation and the results are there.

Anyone that feels our course of action through communications, elections, activism, and the civic legal process is not enough has only about two or three options. Here are your answers.

1. Violent insurrection which it is a felony with max 20 year prison sentence to even advocate.

2. Slavery and submission to what is happening.

3. Paralysis in a state of cognitive dissonance about what is going on which as the chips fall where they may into 1 and 2.

Please take some time to familiarize yourself with ALIPAC's past and current operations.

Our archive here, focus activism projects, media, events, maneuvers, contributions, etc... have had a big impact on state and federal laws and policies. We are part of a broader movement which did exist 15 months ago but has over tripled in size nationally in just a little over a year.

Some people are willing to give up because they cannot see the way, cannot get quick results, or are overwhelmed by what they have learned.

We are a political organization so we have strict rules against anyone advocating or calling for violence. Anyone ready to lay down and take it or support the other side can count themselves as our opposition.

We are in this to win. We have won many battles. We will win more and anyone that is not willing to be part of the civic and lawful effort at a solution to this crisis needs to get out of the way of those of us doing the work.

W

When I feel overwhelmed or at the brink of defeat, I step back. What I do is I turn that feeling into fuel for the fire that is my determination to keep fighting.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast