Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Bob was willing to lie and pretend he stands against illegal immigration, which is false.

It is no shocker that they are willing to act like they are crazed Nazis that support ALIPAC.

They are trying to create fake evidence to support their fake claims against us.

W
    Because they are going crazy that we are getting the truth out about the NAU and illegal immigration they are striking out anyway they can to try to discredit us. Too bad for them because the TRUTH will prevail!!!!! Americans have decided to stand together to save our country and there is nothing Bob and friends are going to be able to do about it!

Well, I just found an 'Easter egg' from one of them in my inbox this am. Thanks, W, for informing me - I'm not surprised. The vitriol percentage is high, but I've seen enough elsewhere not to be surprised. The only thing surprising was being ID'ed by them enough to merit a PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Well, I just found an 'Easter egg' from one of them in my inbox this am. Thanks, W, for informing me - I'm not surprised. The vitriol percentage is high, but I've seen enough elsewhere not to be surprised. The only thing surprising was being ID'ed by them enough to merit a PM.
    I laugh everytime I get one of those because the fools wasted all that time thinking they were going to freak me out and I could care less! Just trash from the trash makers!

But what it does say Betsy is they think you are a threat to their cause! Way to go! Means you are doing a good job!

Why, thank you! I hadn't thought of it that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL, I just found two messages from one of the razas in my PM too!

This whole thing is disgusting. These people have no limits! The only card they have to play is racism and if they can't find it they manufacture it!!!! I hope you can find them W.....and when you do have them prosecuted to the max!

I was on another board (Coto will remember) and some joker showed up insisting that America was still practicing antebellum-style slavery (with irrelevant links to 'prove' it). Lotta weirdos out there, for sure.

Look folks.

The bottom line is that they hate us and they lower themselves to these extremes because ALIPAC is doing very well.

The most important thing is that we stay focused on our work and activities.

Our successful operations and growing influence is why they are acting in such disparate ways and most people see that. That is why they have actually helped us pick up a lot of new people.

W

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    BetsyRoss, you better believe they feel threatened by us, why do you think they would want to mention names specifically?

The more they squeel, like the caught pigs they are, the more we know we are making a huge impact. They cannot stand that they are unable to prove anything and are realizing they are going down.

Let's keep making huge waves to wash away people like this. America needs us to.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was freaked when I saw the post with my name. At first I couldn't figure out what was going on. I knew I never posted that trash! Glad to see W nabbed the slime.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast