Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

isn't?

Isn't the day after Thanksgiving the biggest shopping day of the year? I would not know as I have abandoned Christmas and such, I still note the real reason for it, but I have not purchased a gift for anyone in years, I do them favors. I am merchandising and chinas worst nightmare. I won't buy anything unless I HAVE to have it, and then it's quality, which china doesn't do. No discretionary purchases for the rest of my life. It is my own personal general strike and I am comfortble with it. Call me a zealot, but I will never subsidize the destruction of my own nation.

Imagine if the whole nation bought NOTHING for Christmas. When the media asks why?, the peoples spokesman says,

A) because you are perpetual liars that foster the ruination of our Nation.

B) because our leaders are outsourcing our livelyhoods and destroying our liberties.

C) we like to see useless crap from china sittting in ports with no place to go. go dump them in the ocean instead of our Country

D) because we no longer wish to have ourselves and our laws disrespected.

E) because we don't like you, and want you to suffer corporate america. Drive the outsourcers, OUT OF BUSINESS!! Realize your power, the power to DENY!!! Your money, your interest, your loyalty, your very life force. Make it work against them. Get off the wal mart CRACK!

Wake up Muricah!!! Think you got in ya? Or do you need the material fix to make yourself happy?

Think long and hard, and know I will be buying NOTHING, I don't HAVE to HAVE!!

WOOO! SCARY!! cheers glenn

Bootsie, meatball subs are actually more appealing to me than turkey. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DOES sound good, doesn't it??? Yea--WHO would eat an old DRY BIRD when they could eat a juicy, cheesy MEATBALL SUB???!!! Of course, dressing, sweet potatoes with praline topping, this pumpkin/gingerbread trifle and all that doesn't go particularly well with MEATBALL SUBS!!!! OKAY--TOMORROW it's the BIRD!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

LOL Bootsie. You are right, those side dishes are screaming "Turkey!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexicans hell....as I posted a poor INCA woman from PERU showed up at the local Catholic Church looking for a handout for her kid........Ain't just Mexicans but Salvadorans aand Nicas and Colombians and Brazilians and Chinese and and and and....................build a wall on the border 2300 miles if need be!!

You are SO RIGHT, JackSmith. WE are being taken over. By the WORLD.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314