Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ho Hum.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords

Whats really funny is his endlessly stated complaint that we're trying to "pigeon-hole" him, or stereotype him, as if he's just such an original thinker that we're failing to appreciate the depth of his "wisdom." Dude, you're a CLICHE. We've heard your stale act, we've heard your stale rhetoric, a thousand times before. You really think we dont' know you and know what you're about? Gee-ziz!
    * i stated specifically the post i had issues with - the one who said that reading about the ones who set off bombs in Mexico reminded him of ideas i was bringing up. that specifically i consider to be pigeon-holing or painting with a brush - it is a common tactic. i know that some of you are familiar with the way they can allude to the bombings in Oklahoma City to paint anyone from the populist right as a terrorist.

I said I would move if their was a legitimate push to reclaim the land I live on in the name of the ancestors of the indigenous inhabitants or pay them for living on the land if they allowed me to stay.
    This is non-sense. Is there room in this imaginary fluffy love love land you concocted. This is so funny I almost pee’d my pants. I know that you are just trying to use a self-righteous facade. When it would come to you or them you will choose yourself it is human nature.

For one the American Indians are immigrants just like our ancestors, the difference is they didn't have immigration laws.

The American expansion was nowhere near as bloody and violent as the Spanish conquistadors. NO WHERE NEAR IT! We paid for most of the west.

I can promise you this; no one is taking the states from me and my family and friends. You can go ahead and be pushed around all you want, but if you let them they will push you 6ft underground.

As for me calling you an atheist, you should of answered the question in a simple manner 77, instead of doing the dance; although you did in the later post. I like a yes or no answer, not that I don't mind some intellectual fluff added to the yes/no answer.

To answer the question you through in the air:

"I will willingly bow out"

I also like the thought training. Atleast you are not a troll dropping terds and running. I would like to see you stay and shoot the shtuff.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I'm curious, 77-- what part of the country do you live in? I'm not asking for a city, just a region.

Why I ask is because Americans in the southwest see not only the workers who sneak across the border to displace American workers by working for a buck an hour cheaper, we see the drug dealers, the pedophiles, gang members, criminals and even terrorists who use the wide open border as their entry into our country.

We see the people who die trying to cross the borders because the Mexican government encourages them to come here illegally and even wrote them a book to tell them the pitfalls to avoid!

Americans in the east see literally hoardes of immigrants, many of whom turn out to be illegals, taking over their schools, their hospitals and THEIR jobs.

You lament the plight of the illegals. We lament the plight of the Americans who are being forced to step aside in favor of the illegals. We feel that Americans, the people whose tax dollars support this nation, should come first in the United States of America.

We seek a legal means to stem the flow of illegals that invades our country by the millions. What is wrong with that? It isn't racist, it isn't even uncaring. This country gives and gives and gives to causes all over the world. Why should we be asked to give up our entire country, our language and our way of life as well?

Why do the Central and South American people not use their wisdom to better their own countries. Many were educated here at American taxpayer's expense. Why can't they use their educations to help their own people?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blah blah blah. These endless millions of immigrants (literally) that want to flood into our country are all victims of U.S. imperialism, so therefore we have an obligation to let them continue to flood into (and ruin) our country. The Mexican people aren't responsible for the dismal state of their country. The Chinese people aren't responsible for the dismal state of their country (the two countries where the majority of these immigrants are coming from). Its you and me, who are to blame for their plight. Somehow, its you and me who are responsible for ruining Mexico and China. Therefore, we have an obligation to make room for them in our country. And blah blah...

Let me know when this human cliche 77 actually says something we haven't heard a thousand times before, then maybe I'll dignify his posts with a response. Meanwhile, consider this: In the 1960s, Mexican women were averaging -- AVERAGING! -- an astouding 6 babies per every woman in Mexico. It was this -- their own incredibly irresponsible over-breeding -- that ruined their country (not some hooey about "U.S. imperialism"). So now, not surprisingly, we find the endless excess millions of Mexicans that Mexico no longer has the space for, or the need for, are now flooding across the borders into OUR country. And demanding that we assist them in their "struggles." Which entails making babies at such a stupendous rate that it won't be long before America is just as hideously-overpopulated and poverty-ridden as the miserable country that they are fleeing from.

But fortunately, heroic 77 will be there to assist them in their baby-making struggles. They're not responsible for wiping their own asses. But fortunately, heroic 77 is standing by ready to wipe it for them. Just as he's standing by ready to relinquish his apartment when the immigrant hordes come calling (what a noble man 77 is, in theory). Sure, pal. I doubt even YOU believe your own hooey. You expect US to believe it?

HO! HUM!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The thread that won't die.

You know there just might be something to the argument that the U.S. is the cause of all these problems. In example Japan, Germany and Italy, its been 60 years since the end of WW2 and they still can't get back on their feet. You'd think they might of cleaned up Hiroshima and Nagasaki by now. If only they had a little ambition, a little creativity a culture that would stress education, or maybe if "WE" hadn't held them down. AHHHH, the Germans, still living in bombed out cities after all these years, the East Germans were right to build that wall, it was a matter of survival, they could see how the US was forcing their decadent capitalist system on the west Europeans, a failed economic system that clearly could not ever work, as history has proven. Oh well now that the Muslims (peace be upon them) are populating Europe in ever increasing numbers things are bound to turn around for them, Insh'Allah. Then there's the Italians, well what can you say, their Italians! The Collosium is still in shambles and Venice is sinking. If they only had some gumption..... maybe they prefer horse drawn wagons over mass transit. If we had only given them some aid and technical support after the war instead of claiming their land as ours, like a Marxist Plan instead of that miserably failed Marshall Plan. You know what they say "to the victor goes the spoils", can't build an empire if you give away the land after you conquer it, besides these people just aren't smart enough to sustain a viable economy.

Mexican dictator Porfirio Diaz said a century ago: "Poor Mexico! So far from God, and so close to the United States"

With a winning attitude like that how can you not succeed.

I read once that mexico and mexicans have had an ingrained attitude of being raped for centuries- and I mean before the spanish- they were the downtrodden of a murderous empire and then the spanish came etc- and so it was easy to transfer the victim- you did it to me attitude to the americans- and frankly they have had centuries of practice- so the american media and everyone else( I used to to ) roll over and give in- there is nothing worse then a victim asserting their rights-
    It's a sick relationship and it would be really nice if every news story didnt absolutely sound like a social worker fresh out of college.,.
    " Maria - mother of three - works as a cleaner for an american hotel- maria is illegal and without papers.."but there was no work in the village and I wanted my children to have an education and health benefits.. maria worries about immigration but feels that coming to the united states was her only option--her uncle pedro was killed crossing the border---" ( that was a made up story)
    here's the same story rewritten.
    maria - came to the united states as an illegal alien while pregnant with her first child-- she didnt have too much problem getting here because her whole extended family was already in los angeles working illegally- it was not hard you see so many before me make it easy....
    she went to the hospital for her first child and it cost the taxpapers 20,000 because of health complications and a c------- birth.
    maria got her job through her connnections and is even getting her first illegal social security card. she found that she could get food stamps, medical care and wic for her children. she has since had two more ... " she thinks in a few more years they will move to where houses are more affordable like the midwest- chicago- and buy one.
    she hopes bush will grant ammesty. " I don't see why it is problem we come here- no one wants these jobs so we take them-- it does not hurt-"
    the total bill to the taxpayer for maria and her three children is $$$100,000 dollars." as she crosses her feet and reveals her new pair of nike shoes" she says: "it is better here "

Thelma--I think your story is pretty close to right! And multiply Maria by about ten million and look what we have! And all the while our own government, that is supposedly doling out all our tax dollars to pay for this largesse, can't even see it happening!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our government is OBLIVIOUS. Or else, they just plain don't care.