Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would agree with you, Junious, I welcome "dissenting opinions." What annoys me about 77 is that he mouths the same dull opinions, the same dull platitudes ("Their struggle is OUR struggle!"), the same dull rhetoric, that most of us have already heard a thousand times before. Then he complains that we're "stereotyping" him, as if we've failed to grasp the intricacies of his banal thinking.

I'm all for healthy debate. But I'm mostly into shooting down -- as quickly and as painlessly as possible -- the ones that are just wasting our time. I know that 77 is sincere, so I'm willing to give him some slack. But so too were the previous thousand posters with that exact same line of sincere hooey.

And I've lost some of my patience with "debating" our detractors. For one, because in the YEARS I've been raising the immigration issue, they rarely respond to MY point-black queries (Like: "Where are the endless millions of new housing where these endless millions of new immigrants are going to live? We already have millions of AMERICAN citizens who are ALREADY homeless. So why are we inviting millions of foreigners to make their homes here?" I've yet to get a point-blank answer as to where these millions of new home are. So why should I waste time responding to our detractors endless line of stale rhetoric.)

And this too. Our level of Mass IMmigration is INSANE. No nation in history has ever allowed any where NEAR the level of Mass Immigration we are now allowing. Theres a very obvious reason why no nation IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS would allow this. Our detractors are insane. They're delusional. They're demented. Even the ones that are sincere are sincerely misguided. Why waste time and breath trying to have a rational discourse with irrational minds?

Ace, I can't dispute that sometimes it's like beating our heads against a stone wall.

And you made some excellent points: Where ARE all these people who walk across the border going to live? What is going to happen to all the anchor babies when their parents are sent back where they came from? Will they take their kids with them or leave them here in orphanages? Better that they not come here in the first place and these questions would never become a problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You got that exactly right, Junious. Our detractors have no answers to the obivous questions you (and I) raise. There silence is deafening. So why should I waste time answering THEIR questions?

The answer to your questions is: Whats going to happen here is exactly whats ALREADY happened in France. Millions of unassimilated immigrants is a sure-fire recipe for disaster. And I repeat: Any, and every, illegal immigrant who crosses our borders illegally has no intention of assimilating into our legal system, or any OTHER of our cultural systems. They are parasites that just want to feed off of the country WE created, for their own ends.

I repeat: "You made your bed, now lie in it. You made your country, now live in it!"

YOUR struggle is not MY struggle. You can wipe your own butts. Don't expect ME to assist you just because you've pooped all over your own pants and your own country (maybe heroic 77 is valiantly waiting with a tissue to assist you in your struggles). You've already s**t all over your own country. Don't think I'm going to sit back and watch you s**t all over mine.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Ace, I can't dispute that sometimes it's like beating our heads against a stone wall.

And you made some excellent points: Where ARE all these people who walk across the border going to live? What is going to happen to all the anchor babies when their parents are sent back where they came from? Will they take their kids with them or leave them here in orphanages? Better that they not come here in the first place and these questions would never become a problem.
    If the 'anchor babies' arent old (18?) to sponser their parents, I'm sure some other relative will be allowed to. It makes me wonder how many are sponsoring parents who aren't even theirs to begin with.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have to agree with you, acebackwards. In fact, in an earlier post on this thread, I just said I was backing out of any discussion with 77 because he is in the wrong place if he thinks he's going to invoke any sympathy for his beliefs here. I'm sure there are plenty of other websites where he could find people of like mind. There's no need for me to beat my brains out trying to bring someone around to my way of thinking if THEIR way of thinking is SO FAR OUT that there's no possibility of a meeting of the minds.

So, I decided to let 77 argue with 77.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

dont forget the class divide. corporations are undermining the white collar professionals by importing Indian workers etc . and exporting tech jobs to India .
    yet these same people might have a Illegal gardener/maid nanny etc and not see the correlation- that the Corporations , who are traitors to their own country-are the profiteers and carpetbaggers to both the upper classes and the working/lower class.
    I would like to nominate Amazon.com as a first rank multnational , who is doing just that- remember Jeff Bezo came from a wealthy oil industry familiy in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    dont forget the class divide. corporations are undermining the white collar professionals by importing Indian workers etc . and exporting tech jobs to India .
    yet these same people might have a Illegal gardener/maid nanny etc and not see the correlation- that the Corporations , who are traitors to their own country-are the profiteers and carpetbaggers to both the upper classes and the working/lower class.
    So true!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sure there are plenty of other websites where he could find people of like mind.
    LOL Bootsie! But if 77 doesn't reply, how can we keep shooting his theories full of holes?
    Who knows, maybe they will do some more research and give us a different subject to discuss if we keep trying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good POINT, JJ. I don't want to rain on your parade. Let him keep piling it up!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

What a load of horse manure. You're illegally-occupying "indigeous people's" land. Why don't you get your ass off of it and return to Europe (or whereever you came from). Oh, I forgot, your heroic speeches only apply to OTHER people, not yourself.
    I said I would move if their was a legitimate push to reclaim the land I live on in the name of the ancestors of the indigenous inhabitants or pay them for living on the land if they allowed me to stay.

And by the way, these multi-national corporations -- who are the ones most responsible for exploiting other nations' "sovereignty" -- are all in favor of flooding this country with endless millions of Third World immigrants (so there's your bedfellows that you stand side-by-side with, 77 -- you and the multinational corporations).
    my point is that i would not fight ones who are just looking for work or be so callous as to ignore the reason they were coming in the first place, i would fight the ones who are making it a survival of the lowest wage taker situation. if the US and financial fraternity friends got their empire agenda out of everybody's country, there would be no need for this "endless tide" of immigrants - that should be the focus IMO.

They see millions of new immigrants as just more cattle to feed on: an endless source of cheap labor, and millions of new consumers to buy their crappy products.
    yes, and they are doing it in the immigrants home countries to begin with and making it harder for them to find work, so they come here . . .

The ones who are being displaced to make room for these endless hordes of immigrants are the American citizens on the bottom: the young, the elderly, the weak, the crazy, the blacks, etc. These are the people that are paying the price for your deluded stance on immigration, 77.
    well there is no organization of "those on the bottom," so they can continue to be played off of one another. to address illegal immigration without addressing the economic and historical reasons for it is faulty, and it allows room for ones who are just venting their hidden agendas of racism.