Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOSH, this pumkin pie is good
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome turkey, too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

slurp

Slurp! and that is mighty fine beer, yawn.... I'm tired.

/wake to infommercial, test pattern 3 am, stumble to bed..../

America is grand isn't it? Happy Turkey Day Muricah, we'll solve the problems on Monday.

Gotta shop like fiends tomorrow. g

I took my nap earlier today so am wide awake. Oh well. I guess I'll have a turkey sandwich to help me sleep.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

OK, I slept off the turkey and since I was fortunate enough to have been invited somewhere else, I don't even have to eat turkey for weeks to come if I don't want to! So, I'm good for the next round when it gets cranked up--that is as soon as I get back from the store!

I'm still waiting for mine!! I guess I will be stuffing myself tomorrow while y'all are eating PB&J Sandwiches!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, let us know how it comes out. I know it will be worth the wait And besides, just think, you get to prolong the Holiday.

ENCOURAGING!!! Thanks, JJ! Meatball subs for tonight!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I misspelled PUMPKIN !! Sorry about that, you know what those turkey dinners can do to the brain...zzzzzzz.

By the way, Glenn, no shopping on Friday. That's reserved for illegals. In fact, they probably shop ON Thanksgiving, which makes Jorge most pleased.

Hope you guys are enjoying your holiday.

Hate to tell ya, Legal, but I was at Belk's at 5 AM!!! Since I was up at 1:30 anyway, I decided, WHAT THE HECK??? I'll see what it's like. Of course, 98% of the people were at Wal-Mart so Belk's was a BREEZE! Didn't see but two Hispanics and I STARED at them because they were speaking GUESS WHAT???? I JUST GLARED.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast