Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In truth, I think they know and I think they are ignoring it on purpose. Won't they be surprised to discover that the people have an agenda of their own and there are more of us than there are of "them" come election day. My first priority is going to be to vote for everyone I can who will work first to put a stop to illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fight!

Fighting the illegal immigrants is not the answer....

maybe "ultimate fighting" is the way. We could televise it. Anyone one who beats the crap out of a US citizen in the ring takes his citizenship. We deport the "losers", nobody likes a loser, come on now, competition the Murican way. hahah. cheers glenn

YIKES Glen! That ain't fair. If someone has the physical stamina to walk across the desert I can tell you right now they can beat the crap out of me and I don't want to give up MY citizenship. I was born in this country. LOL Let's just try doing it legally and see what happens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't believe in ANY kind of fighting--ultimate or otherwise. I will stick with the legal channels myself.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Gearhead:
    "The thread that won't die."

THATS FOR SURE! And its great. The more people we can get involved in this issue, the better.
    77- Please try to keep it simple, and make a point, okay?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right On, Bootsie!

fight the immigrants

Of course it's a joke. In the event that this attempt to rectify the degradation of the country fails what then will you be willing to do? Learning spanish will be the bare minimum.

How about we pit american citizens against one another, obl supporters vs. law and order supporters. No rules. If we are waiting for the law to take care of this is already the case. No violence, but factions of the governement are using the issue to divide Americans, very successfully I might add.

No, the law, whatever it is to become, will be as strong as cheap diner coffee.

It is the main reason I support the general strike. Ask a GM worker today if he might stand with you in supporting the expulsion of any persons here under questionable paperwork(or none). If it doesn't happen, have a general strike, to replace our current misgovernment. Don't figure Muricahs enemies(britain and china) don't just love us being on our lips? They are buying us up and the people sleep, the rest WHINE! And wait for some illusory demo-crazy to fix what they don't like. With bush leading the way. GET REAL!

All Fascisms started as democracies. We're no exception. Don't worry, stuff yourself, and then watch some football, drink some beer, and pass out. cheers glenn

Hmmmm, now there's a concept.

Go on strike against what?

Those general strikes GM has done have effectively cost them thousands of jobs over the years.

Isn't that sort of like cutting off our noses to spite our faces?

That's true, JJ. I don't see the effectiveness. Frankly, unions have just demanded more and more money and more and more benefits that the companies can no longer be competitive. And, I don't excuse those at the top who have taken MASSIVE bonuses either. It's all GREED and that's been the downfall of the big companies like GM.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

typical Americans

Well if the people of the Country had any solidarity they could end this issue within a few weeks. Study the success of the general strike where the entire nation quits working and shuts it all down. Business margins are so slim, they respond to peoples demands and rather quickly. Study.

It is this or expect the people who have been treating you all like chumps to halt the tide of their own accord.

In GM's case(one companies employees striking, is not a general strike) what would a strike matter if the government allows the company to ship your job to mexico and take the capital with it? I GUARANTEE that GM of Europe won't be oursourced as, in the past anyway, the governments of that country protected their people and would not allow capital flight without a severe fiscal penalty. With the limited American mindset we will just be rolled up while whining. cheers glenn