Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

you can find the video of the Houston news cast here enjoy
    Dr Ron Paul in 2008

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articl ... /198/5827/

Hi jsatterfield, welcome aboard!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Flag in Obama's Office

I think that, unfortunately, it will be looked at as "its someone else's office" and even though it is Che, and the people supporting Obama idolize Che, it may not have as big an impact as we all hope it will. I pray that I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by cplob
    I’m beginning to feel as if half the Country has been subliminally possessed by the Obama band wagon and we are the only people they’ve been unable to infiltrate. I’m telling you, something is eerily wrong here.
    Anyone else? or am I just too resistant?
    Somehow some of us actually read between the lines and connect dots others can't see [kind of like the tests for colorblindness] no pun intended.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    As some said the other night

People are blindly following Obama as he talks
    about "Change"

Yet I havn't heard exactly what change he is talking about ?

What exactly can he do to format "change" ?

Very little really , Congress still makes the laws , not the
    president and as we can see from when the dems
    promised change if we put them in charge of congress
    they spend their days messing with pumped up baseball players

Not the kind of change I had in mind

Dean Barnett wrote an article about Obama's speeches. Seems his glorious oratory comes smoothly off a teleprompter, but without that and a stack of 3x5 cards (as in his Va speech) he stumbles around and reverts back to the Bush bashing and typical left-wing drivel. Increasing Obama's speeches are about how great he and the Obama campaign are....the self agrandizing has become a little too much.

Nobody can say nothing and say it so well as Obama has. He is a legend in his own mind and a figment of people's imagination who try to convert him into some Messianic creation which is far from reality.

He manages to get people to turn off their minds and turn on their emotions to the highest level. They have no idea what he stands for but they swoon just like a celebrity rock star. 99/100 percent pure FLUFF!

Obama's speeches seem more like pep rallies and he the head cheerleader. Throws out key works and the people respond chanting 'change' or 'yes we can' not unlike a church meeting where Hallelujah! is chanted. His speeches lack substance, depth and detail.

Reminds me too of the 'idolity' demonstrated towards Hitler in old movies of that era.

"We have room for but one flag, the American Flag. We have room for but one language, the English language, and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people." --President Theodore Roosevelt.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Flag in VOLUNTEERS for Obama Office

Don't be stupid. The office was opened by volunteers in Houston and was not an official campaign office. A poster of Bush in the HQ of the American Nazi Party doesn't make Bush a Nazi, and one of Che in a volunteers for Obama office doesn't make Obama a Communist.

Stick to real issues.[/list]

Re: Flag in VOLUNTEERS for Obama Office

Quote Originally Posted by Logic-Tight
    Don't be stupid. The office was opened by volunteers in Houston and was not an official campaign office. A poster of Bush in the HQ of the American Nazi Party doesn't make Bush a Nazi, and one of Che in a volunteers for Obama office doesn't make Obama a Communist.

Stick to real issues.[/list]
    I sense an Obama damage control team.

The Paul campaign was *blasted* by the left for having supporters that are less than desirable. (White Suptemicists, 9-11 Truthers....) but now they're saying that it's OK for Obama to have freaking Marxists go public?

Double standards from the left, as usual. The truthers are annoying, but their political leanings don't have a trail of hatred, blood and violence behind them.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

When will you just come out and support the only man who is worth voting for. And I don't even have to say who it is. You know.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast